• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread

I love the document that you fill out. That's quite a brilliant idea.

My friend code is 2535-3830-0199 and my Safari type is Steel with Magneton, Skarmory, and Klefki. I'm looking for more Safaris to shiny hunt in; please register me and let me know what your code is. If you don't know your type, I can tell you.

I'll add you my friend code is in the post above.

My friend codes are:

0302-0580-1162 (This is my regular 3DS. Anyone who wants to add me should add this one first.)
0232-8439-7395 (This is my second 3DS. You don't need to add this one if you don't want to.)

PM me or send me a visitor message if you add me!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Charmeleon, Braixen, or Ivysaur in their Safari?

My FC is 4038-7153-1041. It's Ground-type with Wooper and Dugtrio in it (I still don't know about the third one)

Does anyone have a Charmeleon, Braixen, or Ivysaur in their Safari?
It is possible to find people with both Kalos and Kanto starters in the same Safari, there might even be some in the spreadsheet doc already.

I just recently completed the game, but I don't the type or Pokemon my Friend Safari would be. My Friend Code is 0130-2037-5404.

At least it dragged me back into the community.

Wow the document has been growing exponentially. This is great. I'll be sure to utilize it to my benefit. How's everyone doing in terms of shiny hunting? Any luck through Friend Safaris?

Hi guys, friend code is 3368-2965-4937. Game and 2DS are both Matt.

I do not know what my Friend Safari type or which Pokemon are contained within it.

Would be happy to find out though! So if you add me, I will make sure to add you back!

My code is 5026-4694-3498 both my 3ds name and in game name are Ravaris. Thanks.

I believe you have bugs, and I could find paras and illiumise.

My code is 5026-4694-3498 both my 3ds name and in game name are Ravaris. Thanks.

Bugs huh...well can't see anyone wanting those for anything other then Pokedex completion. Oh well, thank you for your time and help.

To SobriquetP, I unfortunately cannot send PMs until I get to 10 posts :ksmile:

But I added you to my friend safari, thanks for the bugs!

Bugs huh...well can't see anyone wanting those for anything other then Pokedex completion. Oh well, thank you for your time and help.

Well it helped me. I didn't have a paras yet, so thanks :) Might look for a shiny one, too.

Can you please edit my response for Pokemon slot 1-3 to Dwebble, Pupitar, and Barbaracle?

My friend code is 1048-9289-6798. Please pm me whenever you add me and I'll add ya too!

Last edited:
You guys can edit my entry in the spreadsheet. My safari is Ice type with Snover, Bergmite, and Cloyster.

Please message me after you add me! I'll add you immediatly!
FC: 3282 2816 1564 (Luthien)

I have a WATER friend safari: Krabby, Azumarrill and something else I don't know....lol.

No idea what I have but my code is 0087-2824-1700 if anyone is interested

Does anyone have Ninetales in their safari?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I have a Dark type Safari ( I know because my friend told me) and i have 5 friends with safaris . PM me if you want to share FC's!

Friend Code 4442-0489-5600 but I'm not sure what my type or pokemon are. Please find out for me? I will add all! Thanks!

uhm,does anyone have a Mienfoo safari? :p

FC is 1177-8405-5950

Back
Top Bottom