• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

I need a Dusclops friendsafari,

My friendcode is: 2938-6344-9690

Will add everone so don't be shy

I got Dark Safari:
- Nuzzleaf
- Sneasel
- Inkay

Can someone tell me my friend safari please? The type and which Pokemon it has... I have no idea what's in mine. You can pm me what's in it or just post it in this thread if it's allowed.
Friend code: 3626 - 0175 - 1281
^^ my code! Anyone Feel free to add me as I'd like as many safaris as possible.

If your a fan of Luxio's line, you might wanna check my safari.

My friend safari is fairy: togepi, clafairy and red flower floette. My code is on my profile. ^-^
I'm looking for a riolu safari, let me know if you have one!

I see you have Electabuzz in your safari and i've been looking for one of those for ages... Mind if I add you?

My safari has Dedenne, Jigglypuff and Floete. :\

I apologize for a blunder of mine. When I filled out the form I accidentally messed up one of the numbers it's supposed to be 1719-4578-6110. I don't know who to contact so I'm hoping this will help get the problem fixed.

I see you have Electabuzz in your safari and i've been looking for one of those for ages... Mind if I add you?

Yeah, my FC's in my signature
If that one's wrong, my FC's 5301-0428-0782

Hello! ^-^ I added you to my friends list. I love shinx so your luxio safari will greatly help me!

Hello!

Would greatly appreciate if people would add me and my girlfriend's friend code to their 3ds!

Mine: (Wagion) 2922 0241 5968
My gf's: (Aura) 0147 0141 0204

Thank you for your time <3.

Friend Code: 1736-1275-1378
Name: Jeroen
Version: Y
Safari zone: Type Grass (Pansage / Sawsbuck / Quiladin).

Could use some more Safari zones so PM me if you add me for Safari zone / battle /trade.

Name is J. Friend code is 0860-4045-8266
I'll add anybody so if you want me to add you just pm me.

I'm looking for an Ice, Fairy, Fire, or Psychic Safari. I have an Ice type one myself (I do know it has Beartic & Dewgong, but not the other Pokemon), but I can't friend myself! FC is: 1392-4907-1860. And can someone add me and tell me what the other Pokemon in my Safari is?

Yeah, my FC's in my signature
If that one's wrong, my FC's 5301-0428-0782

Great, added you! My FC is in my sig as well :)

Mine if I add you two? my code is 0087-2694-9521

Hello!

Would greatly appreciate if people would add me and my girlfriend's friend code to their 3ds!

Thank you for your time <3.

Added you both. My code is 0087-2694-9521

Hey, anybody feel free to add me (My code is in signature) - And if someone would be able to tell me my pokemon that would be awesome aswell ^^

Hey guys just a note, please VM or PM a person if you want to add them instead of posting in this thread as said in the first post:

If you would like to add someone, don't post in here and ask them if it's okay. Send them a Visitor Message or a Private Message and ask them if it's okay to add you. If they say "No", then please respect their decision and don't hassle them.

Thanks.

Hello! I want to know the type of what's inhabiting my Friend Safari: 3DS Code 2681-0727-7819

Thanks!

Friend Code: 1736-1275-1378
Name: Jeroen
Version: Y
Safari zone: Type Grass (Pansage / Sawsbuck / Quiladin).

Could use some more Safari zones so PM me if you add me for Safari zone / battle /trade.

Added you to both 3dses

Back
Top Bottom