• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Hi Everyone

Here's my info :3

Friendcode: 5429 - 8783 - 5176

Name : Abby

Type: Flying

Pokemons: Spearow, Woobat and Fletchinder

Edited. My bad, somebody told me it was Fletching u///uU

Last edited:
Hi

3DS name: DuckNasch

In-game name: Austin

Friend code: 1177-7926-0353

I believe my type is Flying but I don't know what I have in my Safari.

I'm currently adding friends to my list, everyone and anyone can add my friend code.

My friend code is 4270-1145-2189

My 3ds name is StarFox and in game name is carson

I don't have enough posts to pm so if you could PM me that would be awesome

Last edited:
Can someone help me find out the pokemon in my safari? It's been almost a year and I still don't know xD send me a VM if interested!

I just bought Pokemon X. I haven't played Pokemon since sapphire. Plz add my friend code and give me yours as well. (Also can someone tell me what pokemon I have in the safari zone? Thxs)
FC: 396959441436

Friend Code- 2852-8477-5690
Nintendo DS name- Who Cares
IGN- Time
Friend Safari - Normal - Dunsparce, Minccino, Ditto

PM so I can add~

I don't know my safari type but feel free to add me.

Friend code: 2638 - 1840 - 3027

Hi guys! I need Steel, Fire, Water, Poison, Fighting and many Dragon FS!!! Pls PM me.. I'm always online and my FS is Grass type(Swadloon, Tangela and another one that I still don't know). My FC is in my sig.

Re: Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread

Added my FC to the List. Im looking for a Ditto Safari.

Anyone can tell me what my type is and what my pokemons are?

Edit: so i'm water type with Frogadier, Bibarel and Wartortle.

Last edited:
Well I know I had a rock friend safari with Macargo Rhydon and Boldure, but I had to reset my entire 3DS because I bought a used one and I didn't reset it until after I added a lot of stuff... At least I can use the eShop now though. Anyway, I don't know if reseting the 3DS also resets the friend safari, so yeah, could one of y'all kindly let me know?

Friendcode: 3668-9794-6890

Hi all can anyone find out my safari details? Fc 4785-6490-0303
Many thanks pokedudes

Back
Top Bottom