• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

I'm currently looking for someone that has a friend safari that has Kirlia in it. If anyone has it, please PM me and share your friend code. My friend code is in my signature.

My FC is 2122-5907-1218. Please feel free to add me, especially you have a fire-type safari with Charmeleon and/or Ninetales or an ice-type with Spheal. I don't know what type mine is, so please tell me if you add me.

Edit: KantoCraig88 has informed me that I have Magmar, Pyroar and Braixen.

Last edited:
EDIT
My Friend Safari is ICE my three Pokemon are

Sneasel
Speal
Dewgong

Just beat the Elite Four and am curious about what Pokemon are in my friend safari? Would appreciate anyone's help.
ray

P.S. This would probably help. friend code is:
2664-2681-1062

Last edited:
If anyone is looking to find out their safari pm me

I am looking for an eevee safari if anyone could help out that would be great! Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is looking to find out their safari pm me

I am looking for an eevee safari if anyone could help out that would be great! Cheers

I have some hidden ability Eevees left over from IV breeding, you want one?

Would anyone happen to have a dark-type safari with Poochyena or Mightyena? I'm looking to train a Mightyena with its HA, moxie. My FC info is in my signature. Anyone else can feel free to add me as well!

For some reason the user search function keeps returning an error, so I can't use the table at the moment? But I'm looking for someone with a ghost type with a phantump! Please pm me

Feel free to add me! My FC is 1091-9350-5993. I'm not sure what's in my safari yet though and would appreciate being told :)

For some reason the user search function keeps returning an error, so I can't use the table at the moment? But I'm looking for someone with a ghost type with a phantump! Please pm me
You should just be able to type their username in directly when you compose your PM (the forum will verify the username is valid before sending)

Feel free to add me! My FC is 1091-9350-5993. I'm not sure what's in my safari yet though and would appreciate being told :)

You want to trade friend codes? I can tell you your Friend Safari. :)

You want to trade friend codes? I can tell you your Friend Safari. :)

Thanks for the offer but someone else let me know yeaterday. Appreciate it though and I still added you, as one can never have enough friend safaris :)

Looking for friends since I restarted my game :)
I have an electric safari with Pikachu, Luxio and Electrode.
FC : 4613-6229-2254
IGN : Malicia

Online today.

I have Water safari with Frogadier, Krabby and Gyarados.

Feel free to add me, looking for Grass safari, but everyone is welcome!!!

PM if you add me.

3583-0007-0131

I have a Psychic Safari with abra, duosion and espurr
my FC is 3523-2508-5973
feel free to add especially if you have a grass safari

I've added my copy of X & friend code to the doc although I'm not sure of my safari type at the moment.

Also, I have no friends who own a 3DS :bawl: so would appreciate it if anyone doesn't mind me adding them. :)

I added you h20 add me back and I'll tell you your safari my fc is 4785-6490-0303 cheers

Back
Top Bottom