• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Can someone tell me what my friend safari is?
My FC is 2380-3657-8587. Thanks!

Hey. I am fairly new to this. I only have one friend on my list with bug. jippy. Is there an active list we can use for zones?
I see the other database is from 2014, so not sure how many are still current.

Idk about any others but I'm available after work. I'm about to start a shift so It's gonna be another 8 hrs before I'm available. My zone is fighting. I should be at the end of the list

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Idk about any others but I'm available after work. I'm about to start a shift so It's gonna be another 8 hrs before I'm available. My zone is fighting. I should be at the end of the list

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
Thanks. I will add you

I am looking for a Dragon Friend Safari with Noibat and Sliggoo. Also like a Friend safari with Charmelon.

I'm looking for Friend Safaris with Wooper/Quagsire or Pachirisu. If you have any of the two please let me know

Does anyone need help telling what Pokemon they have in FS? Also could someone tell me what mine are? :D
My FC: 5172 - 2835 - 5817

Sorry for the bump but does anyone have a FS with an Ivysaur?
I don't know what my FS has.

Hi folks,

I've just added my FC to the sheet. My code is 2853-1307-9431, and I'm happy for anyone to add me, as I'm just after Friend Safari Pokes.

N.B. Not sure what my type of safari is, any feedback welcome!

Back
Top Bottom