• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Pokémon X/Y pre-order bonuses available with special ticket from August CoroCoro: ...

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon X/Y pre-order bonuses available with special ticket from August CoroCoro: ...

Special PokéPla figures will be available as a pre-order bonus when using a special CoroCoro exclusive ticket. If either game is pre-ordered using the ticket they will receive a corresponding legendary Pokémon figure when the game is released.

Read more on Bulbanews

CKnightsofni

Berry Apprentice
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon X/Y pre-order bonuses available with special ticket from August CoroCoro:

Here's hoping we get something like this for American pre-ordering. I could see Toys R Us doing this, but never Gamestop. They kinda gave up being nice to people who pre-order stuff.

Teeboy

Reaction score
Re: Pokémon X/Y pre-order bonuses available with special ticket from August CoroCoro:

Knowing what GameStop has been doing since BW, they'll probably pass off Genesect and/or Mewtwo as the pre-order getter next month.

Robo-Floatzel

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Reaction score

Like usual, Japan gets some special pre-order gift, while America gets absolutely nothing but their money getting sucked into oblivion. I feel like they don't care for non-Japanese gamers anymore.

Knowing what GameStop has been doing since BW, they'll probably pass off Genesect and/or Mewtwo as the pre-order getter next month.
If anything, they will most likely do that, while the rest of us spend hours trying to get these figurines on ebay.