• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon X/Y teaser poster

Oh boy, actual preview conte- oh it's just Ash Pikachu and the tower. Darn. :p

Looks really nice, though.

Aww, dang I wanted to see who was gonna be his travel mates. But Like @Hidden_Mew said that may prob be revealed either next month or late this month.

Other than that, I am liking the backgrounds. :)

Ash and Pikachu both look amazing in there, the shading is so detailed you can tell it looks different from other teaser posters. And does anyone notice they altered his hair a little bit? :O

Last edited:
I notice that this is better drawn than anything we've seen before. Have you noticed that Ash has nails on this picture?

Last edited:
OMG ASH HAS NAILS lol:3

The poster is naice. I hope the animation is as good as they show it on the poster. :x

So we're getting Viola and Helioptile and co tomorrow in the show...

Perhaps we might see an XY Anime Teaser attached to the end of one of the XY-inspired episodes.

The X and Y anime poster :

BPp2iAxCEAMmjj3.png:large

It shows Sycamore too.

I notice that this is better drawn than anything we've seen before. Have you noticed that Ash has nails on this picture?

LOL, that was probably the first thing I noticed. He also has nails in the video teaser as well. xD

Maybe that's a sign that he's finally aged? Just joking. :p

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom