• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
pkmn Trainer Zach said:
I like how they designed Cipher Admin Lovrina...lol.
So that's her english name? I think she is kinda freaky when she closes her eyes o_O

I actually bought it today, and I'm about an hour into the game. So far it's a good game, but I remember liking Colosseum a lot before I progressed very far into the game, so I'll see how things work out with this title. I like how the game is already a lot more character-based than any other Pokemon game out there.

The only thing I don't like right now is how sucky the graphics are and how Jovi keeps referring to herself in third person. It's funny when Chobin does it, but it's just downright annoying when Jovi keeps doing it.

I thought the graphics were really good... Kind of reminded me of Luigi's Mansion-style graphics. That game had really good graphics.

I know, Jovi is real annoying. Maybe she was hanging around Chobin too much. The Pokémon world seems acrually realistic in XD, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom