• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Pokemon XR: Legends of Sinnoh (Original, PG to PG-13) [COMPLETE]

Jnoo

WTF?
Reaction score
My recent attempt at a trainer fic on BMG. It was up at the library before it closed down, but I figured, why not, I'll share it here. Couple of notes before I show it off.

1) This follows most of the game plot, but may stray off for character development and whatnot. Gyms and Contests will be present, as well as a league, but anything else will be resolved down the line.

2) While I will accept assistance on better writing, I really don't want any of you to be harsh. I can't stand those kind of people, especially those who only point the negative and nothing else. If you're not going to help me improve, don't bother.

3) Most of the fic will be PG, but it may stray off into the PG-13 area. You have been warned.

4) I do not own any of the Gym Leaders, NPCs, Team Galactic members, or the Pokemon themselves. I do own every other character in here, though.

Now that that's out of the way, enjoy. =)

Pokémon XR: Legends of Sinnoh

Episode #1: The Legend of Lake Verity!

A large piercing caw emerges from below the mountain of Elemental Island. A large and gorgeous blue bird with a long blue tail and a three pointed crest on it's head flaps it's wings through the sunny sky over the enormous battlefield as it glares down towards the large, red lizard-like beast below, known only as Groudon. The Articuno, the bird of ice, fires an Ice Beam that freezes Groudon's body to the point where it can barely move. The young, black haired boy with a tan shirt a dark tan vest and brown shorts looks at him in shock. His own Pokemon was being trounced by the mysterious trainer in black, villainous armor!

"Articuno!" he began. "Sheer Cold!"

The boy's eyes widen as Articuno lets loose a massive snowstorm that completely freezes Groudon as it topples over, unable to battle.

"Maybe next time, kid!"

The place begins to fall apart as both Groudon and the young boy falls into a pit of nothing. Soon everything was black, except for the words "GAME OVER" flashing on the screen. The boy outside the screen, the same exact boy who was inside the game, pounds the control board in shame.

"MAN, WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO DEFEAT HIM?!?!?!" he shouted.

The kid takes his data card, which the machine spits out for him to grab, and leaves the arcade. This young boy was addicted to a game called "Pokemon Legends," which was a popular game amongst arcade goers likes this young boy here. Tomorrow would be his brightest day yet, because that's when he would officially be considered a legal trainer and receive his first Pokemon. However, he had to leave today since the Professor's lab, the place where he'd receive his first Pokemon, was in Sandgem Town, rather than his home, Twinleaf Town. The boy sighs as he arrives at his house and opens the door to his house and walks inside and flings his vest onto the coat rack nearby.

"Mom! I'm home!"

He could barely hear her mother calling him up, but he knew that she was in his room, packing his things, so he heads upstairs to see what she was doing. As he enters his beige colored bedroom, he sees his mother packing his clothes in a medium sized backpack while watching the news. There was a discussion about some Red Gyarados sighting in Johto, but he paid no mind to it.

"Now, Rain," the mother began, "I know this is your first time out, but promise me you'll be careful out there. The world can be a scary place at times."

"I know," he said. "I'll be fine. So what am I bringing?"

"First of all, you have three days worth of clothes, and then you have some medicine your father brought back from work. And I placed 1000 Pokedollars for you to spend, but use it for your Pokemon and some for food. If you need anymore, call me and I'll ship some over to you. Your father promised to work full time just so he can have the money needed to pay for your adventure."

"Thanks, mom."

"Have you decided on what you're getting as a starter?"

Good question, he thought. What was he going to get? Each of the trainers in Sinnoh had to receive one of three Pokemon, consisting of one of the three different types that would either aid or destroy them in battle. One was Turtwig, a Grass Type, Chimchar, a Fire Type, and Piplup, a Water Type. He could only choose one, but what could he use on his adventures?

"I'll be sure to decide when I get there," Rain said. He was given his backpack and a mini cell phone just in case of an emergency. "Wish me luck!"

Rain kisses his mom one the cheek and sets off to Sandgem Town to claim his starter Pokemon!

---------------------------------------------​

My name is Rain Eidoh. I just turned 10 just a few weeks ago, but I'm supposed to get my starter tomorrow as scheduled. I don't know too much about Pokemon, but I know enough to last in the wild...I think.

Rain continues to walk through the pathway of an open forest as he heads towards Sandgem Town. All he has right now is a compass and his yellow backpack. Sad to say, he has no clue where he is right now.

"Man, of all the luck!" he said. "How am I supposed to get to Sandgem Town now?"

He keeps walking as he looks up at the sun.

"The sun sets in the west," he thought. "Knowing that, then Sandgem town has to be this way!"

Rain rushes off into the east but not before dropping something from his backpack, a water bottle that rolls into the bushes next to him. Suddenly, he can hear some growling noises within the bushes.

"Is my water bottle that important that I have to look through the bushes?" he thought. "I better keep moving."

Before he can go anywhere, a group of Black and Blue colored Pokemon approach him with a fierce growl. This Pokemon was shown to have with the front side of his body blue and the backside of it black, and well as a black tail with a yellow star and a black mane around his head.

"Oh boy, it's a Luxio." Rain thought nervously. "Nice Luxio, I don't mean to harm you."

"LUXI!!!" the Luxio shouted as it begins to call it's friends to surround him.

"I need to get around these guys, but how?" he said. "I knew my mom said it would be dangerous but I could never imagine something like this happening so soon! Think...what do I do?"

The Luxio pack begin to charge up their electricity through their manes.

"Perhaps it's time to use a Pokemon attack of my own! One that anyone can master!"

Rain whirls around and kicks dirt into the Luxio's face and runs away from the pack. He runs for his life as the Luxio begin to catch up to him.

"I gotta lose them!"

Rain cuts a corner as he jumps over a bush and tires to get away from the pack, but as much as he got distance from them, he wasn't making any progress. Suddenly, he trips over something as it opens with a "chk!" causing him to get up and look back. Luckily, what he tripped over caused three red and white balls to spring open.

"Pokeballs?" he thought. "I can use these!"

He takes the one on his left and presses the button in the middle to make it bigger, at least the size of a baseball.

"Please, get me something good, anything for that matter! GO POKEBALL!!!"

Rain throws the Pokeball and opens up to release a light of energy. The light begins to take the form of a turtle with a large lower jaw and a twig embedded on the top of its head. The light fades to show it being green with a brown shell and a yellow lower jaw.

"It's a Turtwig!" he said. The Luxio manage to surround him once more, leaving the Turtwig to be a little surprised. "Hey, can you help me out, buddy?"

The Turtwig looks back at him and shoots numerous leaves from it's twig as they expand to hit the two Luxio in front of them. He wasn't impressed that he went on his own, but it did something

"Nice work!" Rain cheered.

The Luxio behind him prepares an electric attack, but by the time Rain looked back, he gets electrocuted as he gets sent to the ground. Turtwig looks behind him and shoots more Razor Leaves at the rest of them, but they weren't willing to give up. In fact, they were far from done as they begin to charge their electricity once more.

"They're too strong!" he thought. "What do we do?"

He suddenly hears a loud screech as a giant wheel of fire shoots out of the bushes and smacks a Luxio in the face, knocking it out instantly. It does the same for the rest of the Luxio, who seem to be more focused on that thing than Rain and Turtwig. Before long, the Luxio flee the area, leaving Rain and Turtwig to sigh in relief.

"What kind of trainer can't beat a bunch of simple Luxio?" someone asked.

A young boy, roughly two years older than Rain, steps out from the bushes. He was of medium build and was wearing a sky blue T-Shirt with white on the end of the sleeves and around the collar and black jeans with a chain going down from the belt to his kneecap. His hair was black like Rain, but they were more spiked back instead. The boy eyes him as he looks down in shame.

"Chimchar, excellent work!" he said.

The ball of fire returns to him as the fire dissipates, revealing a small, orange and tan monkey Pokemon with a patch of hair that swirls up a bit, as well as a small flame in lieu of a tail.

"That's a Chimchar," Rain said to himself.

"Is that Turtwig yours?" the boy asked.

"Well, you see, I was running from a herd of Luxio when I tripped over this briefcase and found a Pokeball. And that's where Turtwig comes in."

Suddenly, the Turtwig begins to run off, leaving Rain to run after it. The boy just watches them as the Chimchar jumps onto his shoulder.

"Let's go," the boy said.

------------------------------------------​

The Turtwig stops at a nearby lakefront, leaving Rain to catch up and catch his breath as well. Turtwig then curls up and falls asleep. Rain just sighs as he sits down and tries to get his bottle of water, only to realize that he dropped it. He looks at the sleeping Turtwig and thinks about his adventure so far.

"Boy, first I get lost, then I get chased by a pack of Luxio and now I have to look after someone's Turtwig. Maybe this wasn't so fun after all."

He lies down on the grass to look up at the sky as numerous clouds slowly pass by.

"What I wouldn't do for some assistance right about now. Eh, Turtwig?"

Turtwig wakes up and looks at him, causing Rain to look back at him.

"Say, do you have a Trainer?" he asked.

The Turtwig shakes its head, leaving him to wonder why they were in a suitcase along with two others. If he doesn't belong to anyone, he couldn't see what the problem was with taking it. But whoever had the suitcase must have known about the Turtwig inside of it. He didn't know what to do.

"Well, you were inside a suitcase, so that means you belong to someone, right?" he asked. "Well, how about you and I be partners for a while. Who needs to go to Professor Rowan to get a starter, anyway? I have you, right?"

The Turtwig looks away, but hesitates and looks back at him. Rain was confused as to what he was doing, and wish he knew since Pokemon couldn't talk.

"Turtwig!" it said happily.

"Is that a yes?" Rain asked. Turtwig nods. "Then that settles it! You're my first Pokemon!"

They soon hear the same screech that Chimchar made, but with a more painful sound. Suddenly, along the other side of the lake, a Chimchar gets thrown out of the bushes as it gets knocked out immediately. He then sees the same boy rush over and come to his aid, searching his pockets for medicine, or so Rain assumed, but couldn't find any.

"What's that all about?" Rain asked. "HEY, YOU OVER THERE!!!!"

The boy looks back at Rain and Turtwig waving.

"IF YOU WANT, WE CAN HEAL YOUR CHIMCHAR!!!"

The boy didn't have much of a choice, so he picks him up and walks over there. Rain takes out a purple spray bottle with a white top, called a Potion, from his backpack as the boy goes over to him, placing his Chimchar on the ground.

"I don't trust random trainers to help me, but thanks," he said.

"No problem," Rain said spraying the Potion around Chimchar. "My name's Rain, Rain Eidoh, and this is Turtwig! We agreed on being partners now."

"I'm Ketsui," he said, "but you can call me Ket."

"So what were you doing back there?"

"Trying to catch Mesprit."

"What?"

Ket explained about the trinity to Rain. Mesprit was one of the members of the Lake Trio created by a mysterious Pokemon said to have been the creator of all Pokemon. Rain heard about the legend, but didn't think it was true. He says Mesprit resides at this lake, but failed to catch it. Rain just laughs.

"I know about Mesprit, but did you really think you could catch something as powerful as a legendary?"

"I thought I was strong enough, but I guess I was wrong." Ket said. "Next time, that thing's mine!"

Rain wondered what it would be like to control a legendary in real life rather than video games.

"Say, you wouldn't happen to be taking part in the Sinnoh League, would you?" Ket asked.

"I heard of it, but I don't know how to enter." Rain replied.

"There's a reception counter in the Pokemon Center. Just talk with the Nurse Joy there and she'll register you. The closest Gym from here is in Canalave City, but the bridge to the other side where the Gym is is down right now, so I'm heading to Oreburgh City, which is along the way."

Chimchar wakes up and looks at his trainer as he smiles. Ket returns him to his Pokeball as a red beam engulfs his body and turns him into energy, transferring it into the ball itself.

"I'd better be off," Ket said as he walks away. "One more thing. You better watch yourself, I won't be around to save you again."

Rain just grunts as he watches Ket move away.

"Well, I guess we'll see him again someday," Rain said. "Come on, Turtwig! Let's head over to Sandgem Town!"

Rain and Turtwig run off to where they were heading, but Rain immediately stops and looks at the lake.

"What's that strange vibe?" he said to himself.

He then sees something invisible move along the lake, as the landscape shifts through its body. The creature vanishes, but it just leaves Rain more confused.

"Could that be....Mesprit?" he asked. "Oh well, I don't think it's anything to worry about!"

The two run off towards Sandgem Town, the start of their adventures!

Even with my new friend, I still knew nothing about adventures or battling in real life. But I'm willing to change all of that. Because I know "he" willing to let me fight. It's not Ket, but the one who's I admire so much, I'm willing to go all the way, for his sake!

To Be Continued!

R&R, but remember what I said. =)

Last edited:
I find Rain's first line to be funny. Overrall, a good series. Keep up the good work.

The reason why I didn't reply earlier is because, sometimes, I don't know what to type down.

The Clash of Two Rivals

Here's Chapter two, for those who insist on reading through.

Episode #2: The Clash of Two Rivals!

Rain had no clue where he was. Everything was swirling, the world looked like a kaleidoscope, and he seems to be getting nowhere as he runs through nothing. He continues to run after a man in a black trench coat with a bandage covering his eyes completely, crying helplessly.

"BROTHER!!!" he screams. "DON'T LEAVE ME!!!! BROTHER!!!!!"

Rain jolts up as he looks around him: Everything was a dream! He was still in the forest on his way to Sandgem Town, but so far, he couldn't reach it by nightfall, so they took a break. The sun shines down on the two of them as they wake up for a new day.

"What was that about?" he asked. "Why was I dreaming about my brother like that?"

Turtwig pokes him, reminding him that he needs to get on task. Rain nods as they set off for Sandgem Town, which fortunately, wasn't too far of the trail. It took them a while, but it wouldn't be long till they finally reached the town they were looking for!

"This is it!" Rain cheered. "Sandgem Town! We finally made it!"

Rain runs off, but Turtwig tackles him as he goes down hard.

"What was that for?!" Rain asked. Turtwig rambles on using his own name, but Rain knew what he was saying, despite the lack of communication.

"Yeah...I think we should find out where Professor Rowan's lab is, first."

---------------------------------------------------​

The two were currently sitting on a wooden bench, looking at a map of Sandgem Town to figure out where to go. They soon see Rowan's Lab on the map and decide to make a plan on where to go. They soon hear a car screech to a halt, causing them to look up and see that it wasn't a car, but a limo van. The two wonder who it could be as two men in suits and sunglasses step out and look at them, making them nervous.

"Turtwig," Rain said. "Who are these guys?"

Turtwig shakes his head as the two men walk over to them.

"Would that Turtwig, by any chance, have been found inside a briefcase?" the taller of the two said.

"How did you know?" Rain said.

"We must ask you to hand him to us." he replied.

"You see," the shorter one began. "That Pokemon belongs to a special man. Professor Rowan to be exact, and we need it back, pronto!"

"THIS IS PROFESSOR ROWAN'S TURTWIG?!"

The Turtwig was shocked as well. Someone then steps out of the limo van to greet the young boy. He had silver eyes, gray hair and a gray moustache and wore a brown jacket over his blue vest and red tie. Rain recognized him as Professor Rowan, but he had no idea that this Turtwig belonged to him.

"I'm dearly sorry, young lad," Professor Rowan said. "But that Turtwig was supposed to be for a young boy, a beginning trainer named Rain."

"Umm...I'm Rain."

The three were shocked, so they all got into a huddle and discussed what they should do about this. Rain was just confused, as was Turtwig. The three break out of the huddle and decide to tell him their opinion.

"We've decided," Professor Rowan said, "since we realized you really are Rain, that we're to let you keep the Turtwig in response to our duties. However you must come to our lab for other matters which we'll explain on the way. So come with me, and I'll give you your things."

Professor Rowan steps into the limo van along with the other guys he's with, leaving Rain and Turtwig to follow them. They all get inside as the van takes off towards the lab.

“Now then,” Professor Rowan began, “It’s my priority to give you your official items to legally become a trainer. You have your spare Pokeballs for capture and your Pokedex, which contains information about other Pokemon you may not know or may want to know about. Your Pokedex will register your license automatically with a fingerprint, so you can see how important this all is.”

“How many Pokeballs will I get?”

“Five. You have a sixth one for your starter, but the others are empty. You’ll need to catch other Pokemon yourself.”

Rain wonders if this will be hard rather than all the games he plays where it’s a lot more simple to understand. They all finally arrive at a big, wide, white building as they all step out of the limo van. They all enter the lab at last as Rain gets to look at all the various gadgets and machine set up all over the place for him and his aides to work around. The two make it to the front desk where Rain's ready to be a trainer at last.

“Now then,” Rowan said, “I present you with your Pokeballs and your Pokedex. Just enter your fingerprint and your ID will be made.”

Rain takes the items as he places the Pokeballs into his pocket, leaving him to finally open his red and black Pokedex. The screen lit up with a yellow background and black letters saying “PLEASE TOUCH THE SCREEN WITH YOUR THUMB FOR FINGERPRINT ID.” Rain does just that to the bottom screen as the Pokedex reads his print.

“FINGERPRINT IDENTIFIED,” the machine said. “RAIN EIDOH, AGE 10, POKEMON ON HAND: TURTWIG.”

“It knows my Pokemon too?” Rain asked.

“This machine registers all of your Pokemon through a wireless area on your Pokeball. Test it out on Turtwig. Just point the top part towards him and it’ll register information on your Pokemon.”

Rain kneels down and points his Pokedex to his Turtwig. The Pokedex shows a picture of Turtwig along with data below.

“TURTWIG: THE TINY LEAF POKEMON. BECAUSE THE SHELL IS MADE FROM SOIL, IT WILL BEGIN TO HARDEN WHEN IT DRINKS WATER. IF IT’S DEHYDRATED, THE LEAF ON IT’S HEAD WILL BEGIN TO WILT.”

“Neat, isn’t it?” Rowan asked.

Rain nods in response. Rain then hears a nervous voice from behind him as he looks back to see a young girl with blonde hair and a green skirt with a yellow stripe going down the middle. Rain wonders who this girl could be.

“Umm...excuse me?” she spoke in a soft, nervous voice. “May I come in?”

“Certainly, Jessica!” Rowan said. “You’re here for your starter, right?”

She nods as she walks inside.

“Well, I already have two right here. Rain took one of the three, so all I have is Chimchar and Piplup. What will it be?”

She arrives at the desk with two other Pokeballs on it, as she nervously looks around to pick her choice.

“Umm...can I take the Piplup?” she asked.

“Of course!” Rowan said, cheerfully. “That’s a fine choice!”

She happily takes the Pokeball containing Piplup, but when she turns around, she stops and looks down. She looks back up and blushes.

“I....I see you’re new...right?”

"Yeah. I'm Rain."

"Umm...Jessica...Nice to meet you. You're a really nice boy..."

Rain blushes a little as Professor Rowan walks up to them.

"Why not take her around town? Let her know more about you and your Pokemon!"

Rain was a little nervous about taking someone he didn't know, whom he thought had a crush on him, around the town. But if Professor Rowan can trust these guys, then why not?

"What do you say, Jessica?" Rain asked.

"Oh...Sure, I'd love to!" she said nervously.

The two walk outside while Professor Rowan smiles at the two. He had a feeling that they'd get along well.

-----------------------------------------​

Jessica sends out her Piplup, as a bright light reveals a Penguin with a blue and white head, a light blue body with two dots along the middle, and a thick down that looks like a cape. She smiles as Piplup gave a cheery greeting, while Turtwig decides to join her.

"So, what are you planning to do with yourself?" Rain asked.

"Well...I have this, umm...interest with contests."

"Contests?"

"They're little events where....where you use a Pokemon's moves to put on a performance. It's hard to explain, but it's easier if you see it in real life."

"Oh, those contests! I know what you're talking about. Yeah, those sound interesting. I'm trying to enter the Sinnoh League myself, but I'm just starting. My only training is video games, unfortunately."

Jessica just giggles, but she suddenly looks past him to see someone else walking towards him. Rain looks behind him to see the same boy he met near Lake Verity, and needless to say, he was surprised!

"Ket," he thought. "What's he doing here?"

"Hello," Ket said. "I see you've made a new friend."

"I'm...Jessica," she chimed in.

"Nice to meet you," Ket replied. "Anyway, I'd like to ask Rain to battle me. I never got a chance to see if you really are a worthwhile trainer."

"Well, I haven't gotten a chance to be in a real trainer battle yet, so...You're on!"

"We'll battle with only one Pokemon; your Turtwig against my Chimchar. Sound fair?"

Ket nods as they get into battling positions. Each of these battles work with one trainer opposite to their opponent. Battles can go one on one to six on six, the latter taking a much longer amount of time. Ket throws his ball out to reveal a Chimchar, the same one who saved Ket's life. Rain opens up his Pokedex to analyze him.

"CHIMCHAR: THE CHIMP POKEMON. THE FIRE-LIKE TAIL IS POWERED BY A GAS IGNITIED IN ITS BELLY. IT GOES OUT WHENEVER CHIMCHAR WANTS IT TO AND IT CANNOT BE DOUSED, EVEN IN RAIN."

"Thanks for saving my life earlier, Chimchar," Rain said.

Chimchar bows humbly, but Ket ignores it.

"Don't show any sympathy in battle, Chimchar," Ket said.

Rain knew, even from when they met, that he wasn't a peaceful trainer. He was willing to do anything he can to make his first trainer battle the best one possible.

"Turtwig! Razor Leaf!"

Turtwig fires numerous leaves, while Ket just smiles.

"Flame Wheel!" he ordered.

Chimchar breathes fire to engulf his body in a flame as he rolls around, vaporizing all the leaves that come in contact. Rain and Turtwig were both shocked, but by the time Turtwig had the opportunity to dodge, he gets slammed in the side and gets knocked across, burning aflame as well.

"TURTWIG!!!"

The fires immediately go out, due to Piplup's soft Bubble attack, but Turtwig was still sustaining the burns.

"Jessica, I appreciate the help, but-" Rain said, before...

"Let her do what she wants," Ket chimed in. "It won't change anything. Flame Wheel, Chimchar!"

Chimchar goes into a fire wheel once more, but Turtwig has the instinct to dodge this time. He succeeds, but Chimchar whirls around and damages Turtwig once more. Unlike before, this attack knocks him out instantly!

"No, Turtwig!" Rain shouted in concern.

Ket grunts and calls Chimchar back to it's Pokeball by shooting a red beam at it. Rain picks up Turtwig and tries to make sure it's all right.

"Are you okay, buddy?" he said softly. Turtwig opens his eyes and smiles. "You were great out there."

"Why tell him such meaningless lies?" Ket stated. "He was knocked out without getting a hit on Chimchar."

"You have no right to say how badly my Pokemon performed out there!" Rain shouted. "Just get lost, will you?!"

Ket just turns away and walks off, with Chimchar's Pokeball in his hand. Rain goes to his knees and begins sobbing in response to Ket's harsh words. Turtwig just pokes him with a worried look on his face.

"Turtwig," he cried. "I'll make you stronger. I promise!"

"We should...umm...get Turtwig to a Pokemon Center," Jessica said. "Don't you think?"

Rain nods as he stops crying. He gets up and they decide to head to the Pokemon Center the town they were in.

-------------------------------------​

Rain decided with Jessica that they were going to spend the night here, which meant that Rain can call his mother again and see how she was doing. He made his way to the pay phones inside the building, complete with a video monitor that allowed you to see who you were calling, providing they had one too. Rain sits on the stool and dials his mother's number while the phone begins to pick up her phone, and before he knew it, her face appeared on the screen.

"Hey, mom!" Rain said. "I'm in Sandgem Town!"

"That's excellent, dear!" she said. "Who did you pick?"

Rain sends out Turtwig as he appears on his lap.

"Aww, he's so cute!" his mother said, joyfully. "Hi, Turtwig!"

"Turtwig!" he said happily.

"By the way, dear," she began. "Your brother stopped by with the aide again, just this morning. I told him you left yesterday, but he didn't want to bother finding you."

Rain begins to become a little saddened by this fact. Even though those two were related, they haven't been the best of brothers. Lately he became blind and everyone in Rain's family has been trying to cope with this. Not only that...

"Is he still in a wheelchair?" Rain asked.

"I'm afraid so, dear." she replied. "That accident really did a number on his legs."

His brother was involved with a dangerous accident that shattered both of his legs beyond repair, leaving him paralyzed and immobile. Rain felt a little sorry for him after the incident, but he still feels the same way towards his brother. His brother wasn't allowed to train, but he doesn't want to leave his Pokemon out of their practice regimen, so he practices with his blind eyes, hoping to do something about his disabilities.

"Well, glad to know you made it there safely," she said.

"Mom, is it all right if I participate in the Sinnoh League?" Rain asked.

His mother nods.

"It's your journey," she said. "Do whatever you like. Good-bye."

"Bye."

The two hang up their phones while Rain thinks about what he dreamt about this morning. Why was he walking when he knew his brother was wheelchair ridden? Perhaps he won't know for sure, but it may mean his brother might be healed, but why did he chase after him? All of these questions and Rain had no clue what to think.

"I guess I better get to bed." Rain said.

The two of them walk off to the room they were sharing with Jessica and decide to call it a day. Who knows what adventures Rain will encounter, but he knows it won't be easy. Not like his games.

To Be Continued!

I'll try to make the episodes a weekly thing, since I have a good portion of the chapters already done.

Review with my request in mind. =)

Ket reminds me of Paul, Rain reminds me of Ash and Jessica reminds me of a more shy May.

Well I've never written a review before, so here I go=P

I loved te beginning, I alomst thought the person with the Groudon was the main char until the whole Game Over thing.lol.
Rain is an interesting character and I like him. Jessica seems sweet and I hope she and Rain interact more often.
After saving Rain, I never thought Ket would be such a horrile person but I guess he ok. He's a rival after all right. Like Bio said he reminds me of Paul. Nice to see that Jessica is interested in contests and Rain in Gym battles.

Overall, an excellent job. Everyone has great, unique interesting personalities(the Pokemon as well) and I hope you continue writing.

Well I've never written a review before, so here I go=P

We all have to start somewhere. xD

I loved te beginning, I alomst thought the person with the Groudon was the main char until the whole Game Over thing.lol.

It's a pretty much an avatar of himself, but yeah, Rain was merely playing a game.

Rain is an interesting character and I like him. Jessica seems sweet and I hope she and Rain interact more often.

They definitely will. I guarantee you that.

After saving Rain, I never thought Ket would be such a horrile person but I guess he ok. He's a rival after all right. Like Bio said he reminds me of Paul.

He's more of a nicer Paul, but there's something about him that could really piss Rain off.

Trust me, if you think he's bad now, wait until we go further with these chapters. =)

Nice to see that Jessica is interested in contests and Rain in Gym battles.

Gotta make this fic at least interesting, eh?

Overall, an excellent job. Everyone has great, unique interesting personalities(the Pokemon as well) and I hope you continue writing.

Thanks. I'll continue, so don't worry.

Episode #3: Donovan and The Wind Shinx

Thanks for the reviews. Here's the next chapter for ya'll.

Episode #3: Donovan and The Wild Shinx!

As the duo heads out to Jubilife City, the site of the next contest, they both wonder about quicker paths to the city. Rain told her there was none, but she just lowers her head, stating that it could take a few days to get to Jubilife City. After a while, the two begin to relax as they set up camp here for the time being. Once they got their tent up, Rain opens his bag to take out two apples for both of them to eat to calm their hunger. As Rain begins to bite his apple, he hears the bushes nearby rustle, causing him to look to his left, where they were moving. Suddenly, a small blue and black lion cub with yellow and blue ears rushes out of the bushes and wags it's black, yellow star-tipped tail. It's bright, yellow eyes gleams over at Rain as he swallows his apple piece.

"Aww, look at that thing!" Jessica said with a smile. "It's a Shinx!"

"Shinx, huh?" Rain said, taking out his Pokedex. "I've always had a thing for these."

"SHINX: THE FLASH POKEMON. ITS FORELEGS POWER ELECTRICITY BASED ON A MUSCLE-LIKE SYSTEM. IT SHINES ITS FUR TO SCARE OFF DANGEROUS ENEMIES AS IT RUNS AWAY."

"How about catching it?" Jessica asked.

"What for?"

Jessica twiddles her fingers nervously.

"Well....if you want to be part of the Sinnoh League," she began, "you...umm...have to catch more Pokemon....Right?"

"Now that you mention it, I guess I do."

Rain shows him his hand as a friendship gesture.

"What do you say, buddy?"

The Shinx electrocutes him as he falls backwards onto the ground.

"I think he's more interested in my food than me," Rain said.

"If you want it to go with you, then why not catch it with a Pokeball? Like this:"

Jessica throws her empty Pokeball at the Shinx as it engulfs the Pokemon inside. Jessica smiles happily, but Rain just grunts. The Pokeball releases the Shinx as it growls in anger.

"It didn't work?" she said surprised.

"You have to battle it, first," he said. "All you did was make it more angry. Here, let me show you."

Rain throws his Pokeball in the air and releases Turtwig for battle.

"Are you ready, Turtwig?"

"Tur!" he said, ready to fight.

"Show him what you got! Razor Leaf!"

Turtwig fires numerous leaves at Shinx as it hits him square in the face. The Shinx retaliates with a Spark, shooting blue bolts at Turtwig, dealing some damage to the Pokemon.

"Absorb!"

Turtwig shoots a green beam of energy as it sucks the energy right out of Shinx, immobilizing him temporarily.

"Now, Razor Leaf!"

Turtwig shoots a number of leaves at Shinx, hitting him for some hard damage, knocking him out. Rain throws his Pokeball at the Shinx as it engulfs him inside. The ball closes as it begins to rattle around, waiting for Rain to make sure it's capture is confirmed. The ball stops with a ping and the capture is complete.

"That's how you capture a Pokemon!" Rain said adamantly.

"That's so cool!" she said.

Rain picks up his new Pokeball and calls Shinx out. He smiles at him and gives him a happy "Shinx!" as he wags his tail.

"Okay, Shinx," Rain said, "are you ready for practice?"

Instead, Shinx runs off and looks up at a bunch of apples hanging from a tree nearby. The forest was filled with them, but Rain felt that would be sort of distracting for his new Pokemon.

"Perhaps you should feed him." Jessica suggested.

"Yeah. Turtwig, use Razor Leaf."

Turtwig throws two leaves as the both cut the apple off the tree, leaving Shinx to catch it as he happily eats it.

"Okay," Rain began, "once you're done, we can train for our gym battle. How does that sound?"

Shinx was too busy eating to notice him talk.

"This is going to take longer than I though," he said in disappointment.

Shinx suddenly gets a whiff of something and runs off, causing Rain to run after him. Jessica tries to go after him, but as soon as she sees Rain fall into a pit, she stops and gasps in fright. Black balls suddenly fill the air as the rain down on Shinx, Jessica, and Rain as the cover for protection. But these weren't explosive; they were knockout bombs. All three of them fall to the ground as they fall asleep, while two men come out from the bushes and take Rain's Shinx away.

---------------------------------------------

Rain can hear voices talking as he begins to wake up from his deep sleep. Once he opens his eyes, he finds himself locked inside a steel-barred cage as he jolts up in shock of the sight of it. He looks around, but neither Shinx, nor Jessica were around.

"Where am I?" he said.

Two of the men come from behind and place their hands on the cage as Rain looks up at them. They both wore black leather jackets, black pants, and black glasses. The only thing that separated them apart was their hair. One had blonde spiky hair while the other had a brown short hair. Rain begins to get a little nervous as the two give off a sinister feeling.

"Heh, heh," the blonde haired one said, "looks like we got who we were looking for, right Kon?"

"Yeah," he said. "This guy's the one."

"Who are you?" Rain asked.

"We're Kon and Yoro, The Heroes of Sinnoh!" Kon said. "We finally got the toughest member of Team Galactic, and who knew Saturn was a little kid."

"Saturn?" Rain thought. "Team Galactic?"

"Anyway, until the boss gets here, you better stay put."

They soon hear someone clear their throat as they look back to see their boss approach the two of them. He was a man of medium build with blonde hair and blue eyes with a pair of eye glasses over them. As soon as he gets to Rain, he clutches his long, blue trench coat as he looks down at him, making Rain a little nervous.

"This kid's the one we're looking for, Donovan, sir!" Yoro said. "It was easier than we thought. And to think, the third member of Team Galactic was just a little k-"

"He's not Saturn," Donovan said. He glares back at them as he kicks Yoro in the face. "YOU IDIOTS!!!!"

Yoro falls to the ground while Kon goes to the ground and bows for respect.

"Sorry, boss!" Kon said. "He was the first one we saw, and we assumed...ehhh..."

"If you had looked at the picture, this might not have happened," Donovan said. "Now let him go!"

Yoro gets up and opens the cage for Rain to crawl out.

"And while you're at it, get the kid's Pokemon," Donovan ordered. "As well as the girl!"

"Yes sir!" Kon said as he goes off elsewhere.

Rain had no clue what was going on. Who were these guys, and who was this "Saturn" they were looking for? He soon gets pounded by something hard, only to realize it was Turtwig tackling him. Shinx rushes over and gives him a few licks on the face.

"You guys, I missed you so much!" Rain said laughing.

"We apologize for the mistake, kid," Donovan said. "Apparently my bimbos decided to take anyone who falls in our trap captive."

"I'm sorry, sir." Yoro said. "It won't happen again."

Rain returns Turtwig and Shinx into their Pokeballs, while he gets up, just as Jessica finally makes it back. She rushes over and hugs him, while Donovan turns away.

"If you don't mind, we'd like to get back to business," Donovan stated. "We apologize for before. LET'S GO MEN!!!"

"Yes sir!" the two shouted as they begin to follow him.

Rain was still confused about this whole ordeal, as well as who they were after. Who was Team Galactic, and why were they after him? The two had no clue about it. Rain turns to Jessica as she shakes her head, not knowing a thing. They walk back to their resting point to gather their things and head off.

--------------------------------------------​

Back along their travels to Jubilife City, the two were still thinking about this Saturn person, as well as Team Galactic. They decided that it shouldn't concern them, though they should keep an eye open, just in case these guys start any trouble with them. The two continue to discuss what's going to go on at this Jubilife Contest, the ones which Rain has no clue how they work.

"Well....there's two sides to this contest," Jessica explained. "Appeals and...umm...battles. The Appeals are ordered by a number of participants, but only four can make it through. The battles are standard....but you have to battle like you would a normal contest...you know, impress the audience..."

"So it's basically just a battle with stylish moves, right?" Rain asked.

Jessica nods.

"Right, but you also have points," she said. "For example...umm, let's see...an attack's coming at your Pokemon. If you dodge it, then your opponent loses points, but if it hits, then I lose points."

"I think I get it."

"I....I think it's easier...if you watched..."

They soon hear an echoing clamp, and a loud screeching yelp coming from the distance, which caused numerous, small bird Pokemon to fly from the trees. Rain charges forward, while Jessica hesitantly follows. He knew something was up, and he knows it'll be dangerous, but that painful sound forces Rain to rush over to the source to see what happened. He finally makes it to the scene, where a small, black and gray dog is caught by a bear trap. Rain stares in shock as he rushes over to help it.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out!" Rain said.

"Hold on!" a voice called from a distance.

Suddenly, a young man with blue hair pointed up on both sides, wearing a gray, black striped jump suit walks out from behind the bushes. Rain notices the unusual, yellow, G shaped emblem and thinks that he saw it before.

"That symbol, it looks so familiar!" Rain thought.

"He's ours now," the man said. "We just had to go to extreme measures to make him ours."

"Extreme?" Rain said in anger. "He's stuck in a bear trap!"

"Do you know who you're talking to like that?" the man said with his anger rising. "I'm a commander of Team Galactic! No one ever talks to me like that!"

"Then you're...." Jessica said, before turning to Rain.

"Yeah, he's the one Donovan warned us about," Rain replied in confirmation. "Saturn, right?"

"I see you've met my prisoner's trainer." Saturn remarked.

Rain didn't know that this Pokemon was his. How's he going to react to this?

"No matter, your Pokemon will all become mine soon enough! And they'll be part of a new lifestyle for all of us! FREE OF EVIL SCUM!!!"

"What are they talking about?" Rain thought. "They ARE evil!"

"Bronzor, let's go!" Saturn said as he throws a Pokeball out.

The ball opens to reveal a flat, azure, mirror-shaped Pokemon with six orbs attached onto it's circular body with a single orb for the nose and two yellow eyes. Rain had no clue what he launched, or whether or not it was even a Pokemon. He flips his Pokedex out to see what it was.

"BRONZOR: THE BRONZE POKEMON. IT'S X-RAY SHOWS THAT IT HAS NO BONES NOR ORGANS WHATSOEVER. IMPLEMENTS WERE FOUND SIMILAR TO THIS POKEMON, BUT IT'S UNKNOWN IF THEY'RE RELATED."

"According to this, it's a Steel and Psychic type," Rain thought. "I'll have to hit it hard and fast!"

He takes out his Pokeball as his Shinx pops out with a might growl.

"It has one electric attack, so we should be fine," Rain thought, but as he looks at Shinx, who was licking its paw, it wasn't going to be easy. "THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CLEANING YOURSELF!!!"

"Bronzor, use Confuse Ray," Saturn said.

Bronzor launches a bright pink beam into Shinx's eyes, leaving it to have no choice but to look straight at it. By the time it had the chance to do anything, it was dazed and confused.

"Come on, Shinx," Rain said, concerned, "use Spark!"

Shinx was still confused, but Rain wasn't going to give up.

"Gyro Ball," Saturn said.

Bronzor powers up a gray rotating ball and fires it at Shinx. Rain covers his eyes with his arms as he looks away from the worst.

"Poochyena," a familiar voice shouted, "Shadow Ball!"

Poochyena powers up a dark ball of energy and fires it at the Gyro Ball, canceling each other out as it gives off a light explosion in mid air. Saturn looks over at them man who ordered those attacks; it was none other than Donovan himself!

"It's him!" Rain thought. "The man from before!"

Donovan unhooks the trap to let Poochyena go as it hops out of the trap before it shuts again. The dog Pokemon leaps into his arms as it licks his face with joy. He laughs, but soon glares at Saturn for making his Pokemon suffer that trap the whole time.

"Shove him off," Donovan said. "Shadow Ball."

Poochyena fires a Shadow Ball that pushes Saturn back and throws him into the bushes, Bronzor goes after him while the gang runs away from the villainous Saturn, who gets up in anger as he watches them run.

-----------------------------------------------------​

The sun was slowly setting over Jubilife City, the group's destination, but this was where Donovan had to part ways with the group. Rain thanked him for all he did, but he felt like he could be a huge help to the team.

"I wish you could join us, Donovan," Rain said. "You'd be a big help to both of us."

"Yeah, but I'm not one to follow a bunch of kids. Anyway, I better head off."

Donovan walks off, but stops short to tell him something.

"Just to aid you a little, the Gym Leader in Oreburgh uses Rock Types."

"How did you know I was entering the league?!" Rain said in shock.

"I can tell who's fresh out of the box and who's stronger than myself. Your Shinx better train hard, because he won't last too long!"

Rain becomes worried about his Shinx. Not only was it disobedient, but it was also weak, too. How can he face a Gym Leader at all?!

"I hope we see each other again!" Rain said.

"Yeah," Donovan said, "me too. Good bye, kid,"

He finally walks off, but he still thinks about what he said. Who knows, maybe they will see each other again. Rain looks at the city below them as they await Jessica's first contest, the one that'll start her career as a Pokemon Coordinator!

To Be Continued!

Review as usual. =)

Woo! Great chapter!
When Jessica told Rain to catch Shinx and he said "What for?" it made me laugh.
Hooray for Rain's first capture. I think its great that Shinx has his own unique personality.
Gee, the Heroes of Sinnoh? They sound like weirdos...
We'll meet Saturn again right? Seems like at some point in the future they'll be a showdown between TG and the Heroes.
Donovan turns out to be a pretty cool guy after all. Yay.
Donovan is right Shinx needs some training. At least Turtwig seems to be getting stronger after it helped to capture Shinx.
So they've made made it to Jubilife already,eh. Well I smell a loss for Jessice because she hasn't battled practiced or caught a new Pokemon. However it'll be great to see her compete however.
Once more another exciting chapter. Can't wait for the next one!

I see that you have finally posted your fanfiction on here, Jnoo and already, as expected you have fans. =)

I would give you my input, but then again, you already know it, don't you? =P

When Jessica told Rain to catch Shinx and he said "What for?" it made me laugh.

He ain't too bright for someone who plays video games based on Pokemon. xD

Hooray for Rain's first capture. I think its great that Shinx has his own unique personality.

I seem to like writing Shinx as well. I have a thing for cute characters.

Gee, the Heroes of Sinnoh? They sound like weirdos...

Donovan's lovely shafted dorks. =P

We'll meet Saturn again right? Seems like at some point in the future they'll be a showdown between TG and the Heroes.

I don't have any huge showdown plans for them, nor do I have any plans to make the "Heroes" reappear again. I can't seem to place them anywhere useful. I will have Saturn appear at some point again.

Donovan turns out to be a pretty cool guy after all. Yay.

He gets cooler later on.

Donovan is right Shinx needs some training. At least Turtwig seems to be getting stronger after it helped to capture Shinx.

I'll be sure to give Shinx development.

So they've made made it to Jubilife already,eh. Well I smell a loss for Jessice because she hasn't battled practiced or caught a new Pokemon.

Yeah, but there will be development, plus a plot point within the next episode.

However it'll be great to see her compete however.

Yeah.

Once more another exciting chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
I second that, Fox. Can't wait for the next chapter, Jonouchi.

Thanks. Expect it sometime next week.

Episode #4: The Love Duo of The Jubilife Contest!

New Chapter for you all. =)

Episode #4: The Love Duo of The Jubilife Contest!

The light blue colored locker room was a stop for all coordinators to chat and get information about other competitors. Rain wasn't in this position though, but he was thinking about something. He's thinking about what Donovan said to him. About how his Pokemon won't last against the Gym Leader of Oreburgh City. Shinx was disobedient and Turtwig wasn't the strongest on his team. His concentration soon gets interrupted when Jessica comes over in a white princess outfit. Rain had no clue what he was looking at.

"Umm...do you like it?" Jessica asked nervously.

"The outfit?" Rain asked. "I like it, but what's it for?"

"Umm....The coordinators here have to dress up...it's the rules of the super contest."

Rain looks around and notices that everyone was dressed up very elegantly. He thought it was a little strange for a Pokemon Competition, but it seemed natural for this kind.

"I see," Rain said. "So I'm guessing you're using your Piplup, am I right?"

"Umm...yes, but I'm not sure if my appeal is anything worth noting. But I've been practicing before the contest while you were sleeping. Using Piplup's Bubblebeam."

"So that's what was banging against the wall last night," Rain thought. "No wonder I couldn't get any sleep."

Rain looks over to see two other coordinators, a brown haired man, wearing a red, regal, prince-type outfit, and the blond haired woman, wearing a white ballroom style dress. The two Pokemon beside them were a red beetle looking Pokemon with a conductor outfit-like skin and a dark gray ghost with hair-like strands coming from the back of her head, leaving tips of pink at the end, and five red, crystal balls embedded in her skin. The woman smiles as her boyfriend was shining her high-heels.

"These folks don't even know the meaning of contest styles," The woman said. "We'll wipe them off the contest floor with our strategy, won't we Shannon."

"You truly amaze me, dear," Shannon said, blowing the dust off of her heels. "With our appeals and our battle style, there's no way we can fail! Right, Kricketot?!"

"Kri!" his fellow Bug Pokemon said.

"Yeah, these kids don't stand a chance. Isn't that right, Misdreavus."

"Mis, mis!" her Ghost Pokemon said

Rain wonders how Jessica will handle these two and everyone else in the competition. He heard from Jessica that only eight of the forty people in this competition will make it through. With Jessica's nervousness, he might think she'll fail this contest because of that. All the other competitors seem to be top notch, how will Jessica stand?

"Jessica, you'll be fine, right?" Rain asked.

"Of course....I'll be fine."

They both see the same woman Rain saw with the Misdreavus walk up to them, leaving him to get a little nervous himself.

"Well, well," she began. "We have a newbie. Well, I'm sure having a first time for anything is good, but in a contest like this, you won't last to long like this."

"Sweetheart has a point." Shannon said. "Newbies should get experience. It's not just about appeals, it's about battling as well. Sometimes, just having expertise in one isn't enough."

"My dear does have a point." she replied.

"OH, you're so thoughtful," Shannon said in a happy, yet lovely tone.

He tries to pounce on her in a response to their love, but the woman kicks him where the sun don't shine as he falls down in pain.

"You'll have to excuse my boyfriend," she said. "He's a sweetheart and all, but he needs to learn not to touch me like that. Though I will let him go crazy if we both make it to the final round."

"You're so sweet," Shannon said, still in pain from the kick.

"Anyway, good luck out there, because you'll need a lot of it. Come on, you! We need to talk!"

The woman grabs Shannon by the legs and drags him off. The two wonder what kind of a couple they really are, but they stop thinking about that as soon as Jessica's name was heard over the intercom.

"That's your cue," Rain said. "I'll be outside training with my Pokemon, but I'll watch from the TV outside. Good luck."

"Thanks, Rain." Jessica said.

She walks out to the stage while Rain heads for the door leading to the small park outside. He looks back, hoping she'll do well while he focuses on his training. Jessica makes it onto to pink, Pokeball designed stage as she clutches Piplup's Pokeball tightly. The young female announcer, dressed in a magician's outfit and wearing glasses, introduces Jessica as she walks onto the stage. She gulps nervously as she throws her hand back to send her Pokemon out.

"It's time," she thought. "Go, Piplup!"

She throws her Pokeball out into the field and releases her Piplup, who gives a happy cheer.

"Start off with a Bubble attack to the sky!"

Piplup launches numerous bubbles into the sky that continue to float in the air. The crowd sees various sparkles emerging from inside of them, and since trainers were allowed to use anything to make their attacks more pretty, this might be Jessica's lead.

"Water Sport!"

Piplup fires numerous water bullets at the bubbles, popping each one and creating a shower of sparkles from each bubble it pops. Soon, the whole stage was filled with sparkles as Jessica and Piplup both bow.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the female announcer began, "this is a good example of what you'll all see today in this magical competition!"

--------------------------------------​

As Rain watches from the outside, he and his Pokemon were amazed at Jessica's first time doing appeals. Now that her appeal was over, he can finally go back to training, so he calls Turtwig and Shinx over to help practice for the Oreburgh Gym Battle.

"All right, guys," Rain began, "we need to get our attacks in good shape, so how about we get to training!"

The two nod in response as Rain sets up a bunch of cans on a plank of wood, supported by paint cans, all most likely obtained from a nearby dumpster.

"Turtwig, you first. Razor Leaf on all of the cans!"

Turtwig shakes his twig as he fires numerous leaves at each of the cans, cutting them all in half.

"Good Job!" Rain said. "Ready, Shinx? Uhh, Shinx?"

Rain looks all over the place for Shinx, who wasn't next to him at all. He looks over at a nearby tree as he sees him trying to get an apple off a tree with his Spark attack.

"I guess he needed a lunch break," Rain snickered. He walks over to him and kneels down, smiling at him. "Hey Shinx, I'll let you eat whatever you want, but only if you'll train with me."

Shinx looks at his apple and back at Rain and back at the apple again. Rain continues to smile, but still wonders what's taking him so long to decide. Shinx just shocks him as Rain falls over, leaving Shinx to continue eating his apple.

"What am I going to do with you?"

Rain could hear laughter from behind him, causing him to look back and see Shannon walking up to him.

"A young trainer who doesn't know how to command his own Pokemon," he said. "What a rip!"

"Says the man who got kicked in the buckets," Rain replied sarcastically.

"WATCH IT, BRAT!!! I'M A BIT LOOPY, BUT I'M A SKILLED BATTLER, YOU HEAR ME?!"

"Okay, okay, sorry. What do you want anyway?"

"I came to train with you. I need a bit of practice for myself, so how about you and I have a battle?"

"I guess so, but why the offer?"

Shannon didn't really want to tell him that Sharon asked him to train his butt off with someone before the battling portion came.

"I...I just want some training down."

Rain eventually decided and nods in response. He calls Turtwig over while Shinx continues to eat his apple, which was almost at the core by now. Shannon takes his Pokeball and releases his Kricketot, who chimes his readiness for battle.

"Ready, Turtwig? Razor Leaf!"

"Bide!"

Turtwig fires his Razor Leaves as the Kricketot bides the attack by glowing a bright white as he intercepts the attack. As he remains motionless, Rain wonders what Shannon is planning.

"I know Bide isn't that powerful attack," Rain thought, "but why go with it?"

"Keep it up!" Shannon shouted.

Turtwig continues his Razor Leaf as it continues to do damage over Kricketot's bright glow.

"Come on, just a little longer," Shannon said to himself. "I know you can pull it off, you have the experience now."

"What is he planning?" Rain thought. "Turtwig, stop!"

Turtwig stops. Rain tries to think of another strategy while keeping his distance, but...

"It's time," Shannon said. "Launch!"

Kricketot launches his beam of light as it strikes Turtwig with a heavy blow, sending it back a lot before falling over.

"Turtwig!" Rain shouted cautiously.

Turtwig gets up as he prepares for another go.

"Kricketot knows only Growl and Bide, but why would he use that against a trainer like me. If he's as good as he says he is, then why the offer?!"

Shannon notices something unusual about Kricketot and smiles. Suddenly, Kricketot begins to glow brightly, but Rain knew that it wasn't another bide: It was evolution! Kricketot begins to change its form as its arms begin to grow blade like appendages, a mustache begins to develop, back wings begin to form and a pair of feelers begin to grow on his head in place of its curled ones. Soon the transformation was complete: he was taller and sleeker and most of the yellow has gone away and whatever developed on his body was also red of that color, except for his back wings, which were black. Shannon smiles at his new success.

"Oh, boy," Rain said.

He takes out his Pokedex to see what it evolved into.

"KRICKETUNE: THE CRICKET POKEMON. IT USES THE KNIFE-LIKE ARMS TO PLAY A MELODIC TUNE. SOMETIMES, IT PLAYS TO SHOW ITS EMOTIONS, BUT SCIENTISTS ARE STILL FIGURING OUT WHICH EMOTION GOES TO WHAT TUNE."

"It's go time, Kricketune!" Shannon said. "Fury Cutter!"

Kricketune moves forward quicker than they expected as he slashes turtwig wildly with it's blade-like arms. Turtwig collapses, knocked out from the battle.

"Turtwig!" Rain said with worry.

"Kid, you can't expect the unexpected like that," Shannon said. "I actually only did this to evolve my Kricketot, but you need a lot of work."

Rain clutches his Turtwig tightly and hugs him. He's never felt the pain of losing so many times in a row.

"Well, I better be off, our battle round should start momentarily."

Shannon looks behind him to see the leader board that shows the four participants who were moving onto the next round. Jessica was up there, as well as Sharon and Shannon.

"WOOHOO!!!!" Shannon cheered. "I made it! Wish that girl luck, brat! Because she'll need it!"

Shannon runs off happily while Rain looks at Turwtig, who smiles at his job well done. He wasn't too thrilled at his performance, though.

"Why tell him such meaningless lies?" Ket stated. "He was knocked out without getting a hit on Chimchar."

"Turtwig....you could have fought a lot better than that."

Turtwig looks down in shame, but Rain knew what he said wasn't going to motivate him.

"I'm sorry, I just want to win! Let's keep training and we'll become stronger than anyone else here!"

Turtwig salutes with his leg to the side of his head as Rain nods with tears in his eyes. If these two were going to train, they need to do it hard. They need to prove Ket that he was wrong about Turtwig: He's a good battler, and Rain was willing to do anything to prove it!

-------------------------------------------------------------​

All was going well at the Jubilife Contest; Sharon, Shannon and Jessica all made it through to the battling round, but all wasn't too well for Shannon. He was arguing with the desk manager about his Kricketune, which the brown haired, business dress-clad woman told him that evolving before the next phase of the contest, in this case the battle round, was illegal and grounds for disqualification.

"Hold on!" Shannon said, anger rising. "I was told to talk to you about my Kricketune. He's still the same Pokemon, right?"

"Rules are rules," the desk woman said. "now please leave before I call security!"

"This isn't fair! I went through all of this trouble to be disqualified!"

Sharon comes from behind him to touch him on the shoulder, wondering what's wrong.

"What did you do now?" she asked.

"You're his partner, right?" the woman said. "I have reason to believe that he evolved his Kricketune and that was grounds for disqualification."

"Oh really." she replied. "Come to think of it, I remember talking to your boss. The head of the Contest Committee was there and I asked him how to handle a Pokemon who knows two horrible attacks."

"Point?"

"He said he's allowed to providing we talk to three people. The announcer, Gina Loen, was first, then the judges, and then you."

The girl begins to get a little nervous.

"Now, be a nice girl and change his disqualification to an evolution change."

The girl lowers her head and apologizes as she begins to change the information on the list.

"You're so amazing, sweetheart!" Shannon said happily. "I'm back in business all because of you!!!

Shannon hugs her, but Sharon grabs his head and flings him over. The impact caused him to repeatedly cough in recoil while Sharon drags him off quietly. The woman at the desk just looks at them, wondering what just happened.

The first round battles were already set up, pairing Jessica and Shannon for the first match. The two make it out onto the stage with their Pokeballs in hand as the two wait for the okay signal to send them out. Rain told Jessica a while ago that Kricketot evolved, which made her a bit nervous, as well as finding out that Kricketune is very powerful. Jessica gulps as the announcer explains the rules: Both trainers are pitted against each other in a battle, using moves that show off a beautiful performance. While their main goal is to knock out their opponent's Pokemon, there's also a life counter on the screen above on the screen. The one who depletes their opponent's points, through evasion or offense, will also win. There was also a clock set at five minutes, leaving the two of them to go quick with this battle. Jessica has never been in such an atmosphere, but she prays that she'll do well.

"Are both trainers ready?" Gina asked both competitors.

"Yes!" Shannon said confidently.

"Yes." Jessica replied.

Jessica was still nervous, but when Gina told them to begin, the clock began to go down, leaving Jessica to focus on the battle.

"Kricketune, use Fury Cutter!"

Kricketune charges foward with both knives ready to strike.

"Piplup, use Bubblebeam!"

Piplup fires off some glowing bubbles that shoot like bullets straight at Kricketune, but he withstands them and slashes Piplup, knocking it back. Piplup tries to get up, but it feels weak. Jessica loses some points from that, but Shannon doesn't want to give in yet.

"Leech Life!" Shannon ordered.

Kricketune shoots over towards Piplup as it bites down onto Piplup's neck to sap the life out of it. Jessica freaks out as she tries to think of a plan while her points slowly dwindle down

"Umm, Piplup! U-Use Peck!"

Piplup begins to peck Kricketune, which turns the point elimination towards Shannon.

"This is one fierce battle folks!" Gina announced. "Both sides don't want to give up now!"

"Fury Cutter, Kricketune!" Shannon ordered.

Kricketune begins to swipe it's blades at Piplup, which tries to cover in defense, but still feels the pain. Jessica doesn't know what to do now, but when Kricketune gives the final blow, Piplup finally falls to the ground, unable to battle.

"It's finally over!" Gina announced. "Shannon will move on to the Final Round!"

Jessica calls Piplup back to her Pokeball while she goes over to Rain, who was still in the stands, worried about Jessica's loss. Rain must have felt hard for her to lose this easily to a cocky guy like him.

"Don't worry about it, Jessica," he said, trying to comfort her. "I'm sure you'll do fine if you practice hard enough."

"I guess," she replied, still worried about her loss. "I just wish I wasn't so weak."

Rain was sad that she lost, but with her nervousness, he feared that she might give up already.

"Just try harder, next time!" Rain said, confidently. "I'm sure you'll do fine!"

Jessica smiles, leaving Rain to smile back. Shannon watches from the entrance to the locker room, but just turns his head, grunts and walks off.

----------------------------------------​

Turtwig slices the soda cans in half as Rain notices an improvement in accuracy. Jessica was busy applying medicine to Piplup's wounds, while watching Rain and Turtwig practice their attacks for the Oreburgh Gym. She then looks up at the screen as Sharon and her Misdreavus battle with a Poochyena from a young, green-shirted trainer. She feels that she could have done a lot better with her battling, but she never thought she would get wiped so easily.

"You're hopeless," said a voice in her head. She remembers the day those words were said to her. "What good are you if you can't battle like the pros?! You're just pathetic!"

"Rain?" Jessica said, getting his attention as she gets up. Rain looks over at her, wondering what's wrong. "If it's all right with you, I'd like to get some bandages for my Piplup."

"Sure," Rain said. "I mean, I don't have any, but do you?"

"I...I'll try to buy some," she replied.

Jessica walks off to the Pokemart while Rain hears the announcement of the final two. He looks up to see Sharon and Shannon facing off against each other in the final round, but he wonders if this'll be exciting or depressing.

"A strange couple going against each other," Rain said to himself. "Safe to say, I'm both excited and a little nervous all at once."

"Umm...Rain?" Jessica said.

Rain looks at Jessica, freaking him out that she came back so quickly.

"Oh, hey Jessica," he said. "Y-You came back fast."

"Umm...can you help me train for the next contest?" she asked.

"Of course, I'd love to! It gives me more time to work on my Gym Match at the Oreburgh Gym."

"Thank you...Or maybe I shouldn't...no..."

She walks off talking to herself about whether or not she wants Rain's help. Rain doesn't like the fact that she's this confused over a contest loss, but he had to do something.

"Hey, Jessica," Rain began, "is there something wrong?"

"Oh...Why do you ask?" she said nervously.

"You're a lot more nervous...and confused. Is that loss bugging you?"

"I...don't know if I should say this...but it's not like I'm depressed this easily over a loss. No, it's just...I want to prove to someone...oh, I don't know."

Rain wonders who this someone was, but whoever he was, he must have treated Jessica badly. He couldn't help but feel sorry for her, with the way she's been acting.

"Jessica, you don't have to worry about anything. I mean, I'll help you train if that's what you want. I mean, hey, we can train together!"

Jessica looks as if she's ready to cry at any moment.

"You're the first person who has been this nice to me," she said. "Thank you so much!"

Rain knew it was pain that made her like this; pain from someone else who doubted her abilities. He's been there before with his brother, who had also doubted him once before. These two were alike, yet they were so far apart.

"You're welcome." Rain said. "Come on, let's get to training."

The two trained all day getting ready for their future battles, but once the sun set, it was time for them to take a break. The two decided to head to the nearest Pokemon Center in order to get some rest in. Tomorrow, they were to set off for Oreburgh City, hoping to get somewhere.

-----------------------------------​

That night, the two decide to stop at a nearby food joint to get some burgers down before they hit the road again. Jessica just looks at her food, worried about what happened earlier today. Rain asks her to eat up, leaving her to pick up her burger and take a bite. They hear a cheery "hey" from behind them as they see Sharon running towards them.

"Hey, I didn't get to see you at the end of the contest," Sharon began, catching her breath. "Why weren't you there?"

"She was with me," Rain replied. "She's not feeling too good."

They look back at Jessica, who continues to eat her burger while looking out the window.

"Hey," Shannon said. Jessica looks over at her. "Don't feel too bad about losing. The one rule for coordinators is to never give up! You might have lost, but it doesn't mean anything. With a little practice, you can be strong enough to maybe beat us as well. I once thought I could never trust my abilities, but I've grown stronger since then and so has Shannon! Don't ever give up on your dreams because that kind of training will make you stronger!"

Suddenly, Shannon leaps onto her back going gaga over her.

"Oh, sweetheart!" Shannon said. "That was the most thoughtful thing you've ever said to another trainer! I knew I had respect for you!"

"Yeah, well I had to do something with her," she replied, pushing Shannon's head back to try and get him off of her. "Anyway, just don't worry about it too much. Try to get better and you'll do fine. Remember, the Grand Festival won't be here for quite a while, so try to get some training in till then."

"Thank you, Sharon," Rain replied. "We'll train hard. Right, Jessica?"

Jessica gave a silent nod.

"Th...Thank you," she said.

"It's the least I can do," Sharon said with a smile. She turns parallel to the table and grabs hold of Shannon's head. "Would you GET OFF OF ME?!?!"

She slams him on the ground as she knocks the wind out of him, dragging him off while Rain just gives a nervous look.

"Well, we have all day tomorrow, so why not get a little training in till then?" Rain suggested. "Okay with you, Jessica?"

"Yes...that'd be fine."

She continues to eat her burger while Rain finishes his off and goes for his fries. The two were ready for a long day of training on their way to Oreburgh City. It wasn't going to be easy down that road, but they had to do something to train them.

To Be Continued!

Alright! This chapter was worth the wait.
So Jessica practiced at night huh? Smart of you.
That Shannon guy definitely ain't wearing the pants in that relationship.
Shinx's attention span--does he have one?=P
Great description during the evolution.
Another loss for Turtwig. I feel bad for him and Rain. Lets hope the training starts to pay off.
I'm curious; in the last chapter you said 4 paricipants make it through. Then near the beginning of this one you said eight. Then near the middle you said four again. How come its only 4?
Even though Jessica lost, it was nice to see that she could pull of such a nice appeal.
I'd like to know more about what is bothering Jessica. I feel bad that I don't know who is the mean person that said that.
Sharon comforts Jessca; nice to see she can be nice and not always bossy(Though that Shannon guy deserves it=P)
I look forward to seeing Rain and Jesica train.

Another excellent chapter. Keep 'em coming!

I usually comment on replies, but I apologize for being so late. College and B-Day crap, you know? =P

So Jessica practiced at night huh? Smart of you.

Yeah. Don't want to make a weak girl too experienced. =P

That Shannon guy definitely ain't wearing the pants in that relationship.

Or the underwear. xD
Shinx's attention span--does he have one?=P

He does, but it's along the lines of "Leave me alone, I want to be cute. ^_^"

Great description during the evolution.

Thanks. =P

Another loss for Turtwig. I feel bad for him and Rain. Lets hope the training starts to pay off.

They won't start their win streak for a while, but once they do, they'll be good at it. =)

I'm curious; in the last chapter you said 4 paricipants make it through. Then near the beginning of this one you said eight. Then near the middle you said four again. How come its only 4?

Simplicity. And because I can't really prolong a contest like that with only filler characters. Don't want it to look like a league, now do we? xD

Even though Jessica lost, it was nice to see that she could pull of such a nice appeal.

True.

I'd like to know more about what is bothering Jessica. I feel bad that I don't know who is the mean person that said that.

It'll be a while, but you'll know who he is soon. I guarantee you that. His first appearance is in chapter 38, but I got a long while of these, so hang tight.

Sharon comforts Jessca; nice to see she can be nice and not always bossy(Though that Shannon guy deserves it=P)

Yeah. Though, Sharon loves Shannon as much as he loves her. Shannon could be shot in the head and be bleeding to death and he'd still see it as a sign of love. XD

Another excellent chapter. Keep 'em coming!

Thanks, I will. =)

Episode #5: The Mysterious Kodou and the Mirror Palms!

Double posting to add a new chapter up. Enjoy. =)

Episode #5: The Mysterious Kodou and the Mirror Palms!

The sound of a stomach growling loudly could be heard from miles away as a trainer and his Pokemon, a purple, bat-like Pokemon with scorpion claws for hands and a long tail with a stinger on the end, both sigh in response. The two haven't eaten for days.

"I don't know what to do, Gligar," said the man with pale blonde hair over one side of his eye and the rest tied in a long ponytail. "What can we eat? We're starving!"

"Gligar," said his trusted Pokemon.

"Well, we better find something soon!"

They hear the sounds of travellers coming by, giving the man an idea.

"Hey, Gligar," he began, tugging the collar of his dark blue cloak. "Check this plan out..."

While they were talking, Rain and Jessica continue along the path talking about a method of training they can work on. They were thinking about battling against each other, but Jessica was a little nervous about that.

"Don't worry," Rain said. "It's only training."

"I guess," she replied.

They suddenly see the same man from before lying on the ground with his Gligar, as if they were unconscious. They rush over to help him as Rain lifts him up to try and see if he's still alive. The man opens his eyes to see his savior, and to his dismay, it was no more than a young boy and a young girl.

"What the heck?!" he shouted jumping onto his feet and pointing at him. "You're just a kid! This isn't fair, what do I do now?!"

"What are you talking about?" Rain asked.

Gligar pokes him and tries to tell him something.

"Oh, right," he said. "Say, uhh...you wouldn't happen to have any food on you, would ya?"

"Dare I ask why?" Rain asked.

"We're hungry."

"Gli gli."

Rain looked at Jessica all confused and decided to give him an apple instead of their important food items. The man happily accepts the apple, but something takes it from him as it flies onto a nearby branch as it looks back at him. The thing was a small, purple monkey with a happy grin and a large three pronged hand on the end of its tail.

"THAT STUPID MONKEY STOLE MY APPLE!!!!" he screamed.

"What's that?" Rain said to himself.

He opens his Pokedex to get a look on it. The man picks up a rock and chucks it at him, resulting in the Aipom knocking it back and smacking him in the face, sending him on his back. The Pokedex begins to give it's reading:

"AIPOM: THE LONG TAIL POKEMON. THE HAND ATTACHED TO ITS TAIL IS THE MOST USEFUL FEATURE ABOUT THIS POKEMON. FOR ANYTHING IT HAS TO GRAB ONTO, IT WILL USE ITS TAIL, LEAVING ITS REGULAR HANDS TO BE USELESS TO THIS POKEMON."

"You stupid monkey!!!" the man shouted. "Give me back my apple!"

Aipom turns around and spanks it's bottom with its regular hands before swinging off.

"I guess it does use its regular hands after all," Jessica said.

"Great, now we're hungry again," the man said depressingly.

Rain hands him a second apple from his backpack, leaving him to happily accept it and share it with his Gligar.

"So...what are you doing here?" Rain asked.

"I'm just looking for trainer's to battle," he said, taking a bite out of his apple. "I'm Kodou, expert trainer in training!"

"That doesn't make sense," Rain stated.

"No, it does. I'm a trainer training to be an expert."

"I guess," Rain said. "I'm Rain, and this is Jessica."

"H-Hello," she replied.

"Nice to meet you. Now that we're good for a few more hours, how about a battle?"

"I guess," Rain stated, "but I'm not too good at battling myself."

Kodou calls his Gligar to action, leaving him to take one last swallow before going in front of his trainer, preparing to fight. Rain goes to his position and sends out his Turtwig, who's more than ready for a battle.

"You know, if you're not good at battling, it wouldn't hurt if I went easy on you!" Kodou stated.

"You wish!" Rain snapped. "Turtwig, Razor Leaf!"

"Pheh, have it your way! Gligar, Poison Sting!"

Turtwig fires numerous leaves from it's head, while Gligar shoots poison-barbed spikes from his pincers that cut through the leaves and strike Turtwig for some good damage. The leaves fall on the ground from the holes that were added from Gligar's attack.

"Good work!" Kodou said. "Fury Cutter!"

"I've seen that before," Rain, thought. "Razor Leaf!"

Turtwig continues to fire it's leaves, striking Gligar hard, but it wasn't ready to give up. Gligar makes it through and continuously slashes at Turtwig, forcing it to move back as the hits are given.

"I have to do something," Rain, thought. "Absorb!"

Turtwig shoots a beam of energy at Gligar, forcing it to stop the attack and deal with the pain. He attempts to break free, and succeeds with a swing of his pincers. Turtwig feels happier then usual.

"Quick Attack!" Kodou ordered.

"Tackle!" Rain shouted.

The two Pokemon go head on with their attacks, but Turtwig had more power, sending Gligar back a peg, but he wasn't out of it yet.

"How about we show them our Slash attack," Kodou asked his Gligar.

Gligar nods as he goes foward, but just then, the same Aipom from before pops down in between them and smacks Gligar twice with great power. Gligar is sent flying into Kodou's arms, knocking him out.

"GLIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!" Kodou screeched, accidentally letting him go to hold his head.

The Aipom giggles while Kodou tries to go after it. Aipom jumps back into the air and swings off into the forest.

"I swear, that thing's out to get me," Kodou whined.

"Wow, beaten by an Aipom," Rain stated. "You're really weak."

"Oh, shut up, you brat!" Kodou snapped. "I guess ignorance is a good thing, cause that's what I'll do."

"You're ignoring it?"

"I mean, Oreburgh Gate isn't too far from here, so why not? NO I WON'T IGNORE IT!!! Now tell me, how do I get rid of that pest?!"

Rain tries to think of a way to get that Aipom to stop bothering Kodou, while Jessica walks up to him with a suggestion.

"Umm...If you want...you can...umm..catch him," she said.

Kodou thought it was brilliant! Why harm it when he could catch it for his own benefit!

"Yeah!" he said in realization. "All right, I'm going to find that Aipom and bring him to justice!"

"Shouldn't we heal Gligar first?" Jessica asked.

Kodou just stands there looking at his Gligar, realizing that he can't do much without his Gligar. They decide to find the nearest Pokemon Center to heal his trusted Pokemon.

----------------------------------------​

After about an hour of healing, the group walks out of the Pokemon Center, but as they get outside, they hear commotion going on. Rain hears the word "Thief" and suddenly sees an Aipom running with a kid's Pokeball.

"Give me back my Azurill!" the red shirted, black haired boy shouted.

Kodou smiles and takes out Gligar's Pokeball and throws it out. Gligar appears from the light and rushes towards Aipom.

"Poison Sting!" Kodou ordered.

Gligar fires off poison barbs fron its pincers as it strikes Aipom by surprise, dropping the Pokeball. Aipom falls to the ground, but get up to face the attacker, but looks at him in shock, realizing that the human he decided to annoy was aiming for him. The boy grabs his Pokeball, thanks the three of them and runs off.

"You're mine!" Kodou said. "Gligar, use Quick Attack!"

Gligar charges forward and strikes Aipom hard, but it recovers easily and slams Gligar with a Double Hit, slaming it twice with the hand on its tail.

"Slash!"

Gligar slices at Aipom, who blocks it with its hand. Aipom deflects and smacks Gligar with a regular punch, knocking it back. Kodou clutches his hands as he tries to focus on the battle.

"Poison Sting!"

Gligar fires poison barbs again, striking it hard and poisoning it a little, falling to the ground.

"I have to end this, fast!" he said to himself. "Go, Pokeball!"

Kodou throws a Pokeball as it hits Aipom, sucking it inside. The ball shakes a little, but Aipom manages to break free from the hold.

"Not enough, huh?" he thought.

He smiles as Rain hears a sound that feels like something is coming out of someone. He looks at Kodou and notices that his left hand was getting shinier, like it was becoming a mirror.

"Is his hand...what the...?!"

"Hey, Aipom!" Kodou shouted.

Aipom looks at him while Kodou flashes his hand at Aipom, blinding it as it covers its eyes in pain.

"Now, Guillotine!"

Gligar powers his pincer as it grows to the size of his body, leaving him to glide over and squeeze the life out of him. The Aipom shrieks in pain as it slumps over, knocked out as Gligar lets go of it while his arm shrinks back to normal.

"Now then, Pokeball, GO!" Kodou said, lauching another Pokeball.

The ball hits Aipom and takes it inside in a blast of light. The ball closes and wiggles a bit, but it wouldn't be long till the capture was complete. Rain was still amazed that he was able to pull off something as extreme as that. Kodou picks up Aipom's Pokeball and kisses it.

"Finally, you're all mine." Kodou said softly.

"Who kisses their Pokeball nowadays?" Rain asked.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!?!" Kodou snapped.

"Anyway, what was with that mirror?" Rain asked, pointing to Kodou's palm.

Kodou looks at his mirror on the palm of his and and shows it to him.

"Oh, this? It's a mirror. Apparently I have the power to replicate these mirrors along my body, even turning myself into one huge mirror."

"That's really cool, Kodou." Jessica said.

"Well, I guess it's more of a gift, than a curse."

"Why's that?" Rain asked.

Kodou just turns his head.

"No reason." he said. "Anyway, I better head off. There's something I need to do and I don't want you involved. I hope we meet again at least."

Rain nods, as Kodou walks off with a wave. He digs into the pocket of his cloak and takes out an energy bar, but Rain and Jessica see it.

"HEY, YOU HAD FOOD ALL ALONG, YOU THEIF!!!" Rain shouted.

"What, I mean...uhh...I got this from the Pokemon Center."

"Liar, there was no store in there!!!"

"I was hungry!"

"So you should have eaten that instead of stealing from us!!!"

Jessica watches them argue, resulting in a slight giggle. She had a feeling these two would become great rivals, and a big break from Ket. Speaking of him, she wonders how he's holding up. They haven't seen him in a while, but she had a feeling they'll meet again. A really strong feeling.

To Be Continued!

How could I take so long to realize a chapter was up??!! *smacks self in the head*

A Gligar! Yay!
That Aipom is one smartass. I love it!
Gah! That Aipom stole Rain and Turtwig's first win! I hate it!
Jessica always suggests for someone to catch a pokemon, but she never catches any=P
The Aipom knows Double Hit already.......
Holy Crap, Kodou can do what??!!?? 0_0
Why that ninny, he was starving himself and his pokemon but had a secret stash?
Using my super detective deciphering skill, I have a feeling we'll see Ket soon. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. >_> <_< =P
Another nice chapter but it felt kinda short. I await the next one!

That Aipom is one smartass. I love it!

They usually are. =P

Gah! That Aipom stole Rain and Turtwig's first win! I hate it!

He probably would have won anyway. =)
Jessica always suggests for someone to catch a pokemon, but she never catches any=P

She'll catch one eventually. Don't worry.

The Aipom knows Double Hit already.......

It'll be a while until it evolves though. It'll be much later on, but I'll explain why it hasn't evolved yet.

Holy Crap, Kodou can do what??!!?? 0_0

Yep, he can create mirrors along his body. There's a reason why he can do that, but that's for another story arc to explain.

Why that ninny, he was starving himself and his pokemon but had a secret stash?

That's Kodou for you. =P

Using my super detective deciphering skill, I have a feeling we'll see Ket soon. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. >_> <_< =P

Whatever gave you that idea? =P

Another nice chapter but it felt kinda short. I await the next one!

Yeah, my chapters are often on the short side, but I do have some long ones though. My length varies a lot. =)

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom