• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Pokemon XY Corocoro poster!

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
We're back to 4-person group :D

ALSO SERENA OMG I LOVE HER

No hard feelings
Reaction score
I can see Serena and Clemont on the poster. I think I can make out another person as well. Bonnie, I'm guessing.

Reaction score
Clemont?? Hmmm, that may confirm that he's the Lumiose gym leader and also Serena - YES!!

Electric Obsession
Reaction score
clemont has a dedenne.

and seems to be a main character.

i'm going to cry.

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
Serena? Meh. I didn't want her to be in the anime. Once again a female protagonist will be ruined to me.

Clemont? Yes! I wish he had a Elikiteru instead of an awful Dedenne though.

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
Serena? Meh. I didn't want her to be in the anime.
Why? It's a nice change of pace after Iris. ^^
Sure, but that doesn't change the fact we already had two female protagonists from the games as companions. I don't like when they use protagonists and give personalities to them, so I am a bit disappointed. Still, that doesn't mean she can't be a nice character. I am hoping she does have a unique personality, goal and a non-overly cute team.

She's like a rainbow
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He / Him
I wish there was a bigger scan ;_;
I can hardly make anything up, except Clemont and Dedenne and a pink hat that belongs too Serena obviously.

AND MEGA BLAZIKEN :eek: SO. COOL. Didn't expect this. This'll be awesome :banana:
I shouldn't jump too conclusions too much, but I could see Serena fulfulling Brock's/Cilan's role in terms of cooking and healing.
Anyway, Serena and Clemont. That's cool! And possibly Clemont's sister, which I hope won't be a flat-out Max 2.0.

Reaction score
No older male character makes me wonder if the rumors about Ash being older could be true. Serena and Ash look the same age with Clemont being a bit younger and Bonnie being around Max's age if not younger. Not to mention the mysterious man in the shadows could be interesting too. Weird thing is in the preview we had Ash battling someone when Alexis,Bonnie and Clemont watch but no Alexis on the poster yet Serena was not in the preview.... so I find that very weird...

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
I pretty much don't care, because it above all almost guarantees that Ash won't be the one that gets all the noob junk foisted on him.

Reaction score
I pretty much don't care, because it above all almost guarantees that Ash won't be the one that gets all the noob junk foisted on him.
Wasn't he only a noob in BW? Even in early Ag and DP he seemed better then most of BW

Reaction score
No older male character makes me wonder if the rumors about Ash being older could be true. Serena and Ash look the same age with Clemont being a bit younger and Bonnie being around Max's age if not younger. Not to mention the mysterious man in the shadows could be interesting too. Weird thing is in the preview we had Ash battling someone when Alexis,Bonnie and Clemont watch but no Alexis on the poster yet Serena was not in the preview.... so I find that very weird...
what preview are you talking about

She's like a rainbow
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He / Him
A thought just occurred.... I may be fantasizing and thinking in the future too much, but what if the mysterious man who's with Mega Blaziken is someone from Team Flare?

misses Alola
Reaction score
Cool beans, I'm definitely going to check this anime out. Really hoping that Clemont has Dedenne, because it would be sweet to have a guy have the Pikachu clone this time.

Under the Rainbow
Reaction score
Wasn't he only a noob in BW? Even in early Ag and DP he seemed better then most of BW
The problem being that the way BW handled Ash reinforced some of the negative traits Ash has been associated with, such as not evolving his (core) team, and stepped back some of the progress he's made in AG and DP.

Reaction score
what preview are you talking about
The one a few weeks ago that had Ash battling someone with Alexis,Clemont and Bonnie watching