• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon XY Corocoro poster!

for example, i really loved iris. she was the first main lead female wearing clothes that one could bend over in without showing their butt

p182u.jpg

You were saying?

i dont need screencaps of all the girls bending over... my point was the shorts and skirts were a bit too high for my taste is all... forgot i would be taken completely literally

And here's something I just thought of...what if the Mega-Blaziken belongs Harrison from the Johto League? (just a thought)

And here's something I just thought of...what if the Mega-Blaziken belongs Harrison from the Johto League? (just a thought)
Now thats a good idea there! Maybe he could show up with Korrina and explain to Ash about the Mega evolutions?

I can definitely see Clemont being able to invent things to help in their journey. Him interacting with Team Rocket would be so... sweet. Team Rocket invented plenty of machines to use, so I'd love some tech geek talk between them.

If Serena is in fact Ash's travelling companion... Dear god Ash/Serena, I could get on board that ship so easily... Sigh

I'm so happy I could scream. Serena being part of the main cast is great news for me. I think the main girl will return to play a big role in the story now. Hopefully she will have a tangible goal and a nice personality. :)

So a gym leader, a player character, and a younger sibling to one of the previously mentioned... does this sound like Advanced Generation to anyone else?

Let's just hope things go better for XY than they did for AG...

I agree that AG wasn't handled as well as it could've been, however... I did enjoy the family aspect they attempted to get across with the four main characters. Having the four characters act as a secondary family to each other was an interesting take on character dynamics, especially for a show like Pokémon which at the time had been rooted in a standstill since the beginning of the Johto arc. In fact I felt at the time if they had handled Johto better they may have been able to move on to a new character with a fully fleshed dynamic. However this was mostly due to the fact that up until around when Ash arrived in Goldenrod I believe Gen 2 was meant to be the last Pokemon generation. After deciding to continue into Gen 3 and beyond they decided also to drag out Johto until Gen 3 was ready so they could still use the show hype for selling the new games in development. This unfortunately caused both anime generations to detract from what they could've been.

At least that's my opinion.

I can definitely see Clemont being able to invent things to help in their journey. Him interacting with Team Rocket would be so... sweet. Team Rocket invented plenty of machines to use, so I'd love some tech geek talk between them.

I can just imagine the first time he meets them he just completely ignores them in favor of nerdgasming over some invention or mech they have created to try and steal pikachu.

Serena's hair is that of a brunette, not a blonde.

Yeah guys, look.

XY_Prerelease_character_customization_XY.png

Option 1 - blonde (much paler)
Option 2 - brunette
Option 3 - dark hair, either brown or black

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom