• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon XY Corocoro poster!

HumanDawn

Living the rich life
Reaction score
tumblr_msyofnuWnU1r8sc3ro1_500.jpg

BT8zx-uCIAEbK31.jpg:large

Last edited:
We're back to 4-person group :D

ALSO SERENA OMG I LOVE HER

I can see Serena and Clemont on the poster. I think I can make out another person as well. Bonnie, I'm guessing.

Clemont?? Hmmm, that may confirm that he's the Lumiose gym leader and also Serena - YES!!

clemont has a dedenne.

and seems to be a main character.

i'm going to cry.

Serena? Meh. I didn't want her to be in the anime. Once again a female protagonist will be ruined to me.

Clemont? Yes! I wish he had a Elikiteru instead of an awful Dedenne though.

Serena? Meh. I didn't want her to be in the anime.
Why? It's a nice change of pace after Iris. ^^

Sure, but that doesn't change the fact we already had two female protagonists from the games as companions. I don't like when they use protagonists and give personalities to them, so I am a bit disappointed. Still, that doesn't mean she can't be a nice character. I am hoping she does have a unique personality, goal and a non-overly cute team.

I wish there was a bigger scan ;_;
I can hardly make anything up, except Clemont and Dedenne and a pink hat that belongs too Serena obviously.

AND MEGA BLAZIKEN :eek: SO. COOL. Didn't expect this. This'll be awesome :banana:
I shouldn't jump too conclusions too much, but I could see Serena fulfulling Brock's/Cilan's role in terms of cooking and healing.
Anyway, Serena and Clemont. That's cool! And possibly Clemont's sister, which I hope won't be a flat-out Max 2.0.

No older male character makes me wonder if the rumors about Ash being older could be true. Serena and Ash look the same age with Clemont being a bit younger and Bonnie being around Max's age if not younger. Not to mention the mysterious man in the shadows could be interesting too. Weird thing is in the preview we had Ash battling someone when Alexis,Bonnie and Clemont watch but no Alexis on the poster yet Serena was not in the preview.... so I find that very weird...

I pretty much don't care, because it above all almost guarantees that Ash won't be the one that gets all the noob junk foisted on him.

I pretty much don't care, because it above all almost guarantees that Ash won't be the one that gets all the noob junk foisted on him.

Wasn't he only a noob in BW? Even in early Ag and DP he seemed better then most of BW

No older male character makes me wonder if the rumors about Ash being older could be true. Serena and Ash look the same age with Clemont being a bit younger and Bonnie being around Max's age if not younger. Not to mention the mysterious man in the shadows could be interesting too. Weird thing is in the preview we had Ash battling someone when Alexis,Bonnie and Clemont watch but no Alexis on the poster yet Serena was not in the preview.... so I find that very weird...

what preview are you talking about

Cool beans, I'm definitely going to check this anime out. Really hoping that Clemont has Dedenne, because it would be sweet to have a guy have the Pikachu clone this time.

Wasn't he only a noob in BW? Even in early Ag and DP he seemed better then most of BW

The problem being that the way BW handled Ash reinforced some of the negative traits Ash has been associated with, such as not evolving his (core) team, and stepped back some of the progress he's made in AG and DP.

what preview are you talking about

The one a few weeks ago that had Ash battling someone with Alexis,Clemont and Bonnie watching

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom