• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon XY Fan launch events detailed: Midnight launches, tournaments and more organi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon XY Fan launch events detailed: Midnight launches, tournaments and more organised by ...

In just under two weeks, the Nintendo 3DS pair Pokémon X and Y will be released worldwide, marking the beginning of the franchise's sixth generation, as well as the first global launch of a Pokémon title, which is without a doubt a cause for celebration. Although no official launch events have been revealed as of time of writing, numerous fan groups worldwide have already stepped forward and are hosting their own events.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon XY Fan launch events detailed: Midnight launches, tournaments and more or

Darn, Auckland always hogs everything.

Re: Pokémon XY Fan launch events detailed: Midnight launches, tournaments and more or

Utah has it listed as October 11th (9pm-midnight) when it is October 12th (9am-noon)

Wish they could do an event for all 50 states. :< There are Pokemon fans in Alaska, I promise!

So anything for the launch in Wisconsin is located in the southern part of the state. Yeah, there are fans in the areas near Green Bay, you know! Don't mind me; I'm just irritated.

All right, Nintendo World NYC is partying from 8 pm Friday- 1 am Saturday! I'll line up as soon as I can during NYCC!

And as per usual, nothing seems to be happening in Birmingham, England, despite it being a city of over 1 million people. I can't even go to another city because it's my friend's birthday that day.

Not a single one in all of New England. I would have thought at least Boston or Portsmouth would have one.

Good thing I'm away at school, private midnight release hosted by college's Pokemon Club!

Gosh darn, none for south of England. Southampton or Reading would have been great.

I'm going to the GAME Middlesbrough event... will try and get photos.

Hey, several of us have posted additional or corrected event details on the article's talk page, any chance of getting it updated so folks can find us successfully?

There are more GameStop events than what's listed on the page. Go to their website, scroll to the bottom, and click events. Click the X/Y banner and you can enter your zip code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom