• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia ~ Endgame (Until the day we meet again...) ~ TOWN AND JESTER WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matrix could you at least try? Don't be afraid lol. That might make you look a bit better in my eyes (even though I'm convinced you are scum xD), but try anyways. What are your thoughts on Zexy
Sorry @Zexy, I'm ignoring your advice by saying: I am scared, indeed. :p

Having multiple powers makes him seem pretty suspicious. In my inexperienced opinion, sounds like mafia.

Forgot about doing this before:
If Zexy is Mafia:

People I suspect that are potentially scum on the wagon: MatrixChap, Lone_Garurumon

People I suspect could potentially be scum bussing Zexy: Space

People I suspect could potentially be Mafia who decided not to vote: TheCapsFan/maybe Pikochu
I pretty much agree with this whole list, though I'd be most surprised if TheCapsFan was scum since his slot has been pretty solid since subbing in and - thinking from a host's perspective - I'd imagine that Moonbird would've gotten subbed out sooner as scum since the scumteam would probably be mentioning it a lot privately. But mainly because Caps has had good posts and had an interesting theory about Elieson/jack with the "cool kids" metaphor going on. which was also an entertaining thing to read I feel like Pikochu would be the more likely one of the non-voters, partly because I do remember the way that scum!Zexy tried to make scum!Pikochu look good in his last phase in Chaos Mafia 2 (SORRY I keep bringing that game up) by trying to cast suspicion on him. But moreso because of TheCapsFan seeming pretty town so far.

Olive still makes me a bit nervous though. If Zexy flips in a way that doesn't have anything to do with "four in one," I'd be incredibly skeptical of Olive at that point. And jack I'm still cautious about and don't 100% trust to be town since there is still a possibility that scum could plant a check ability like that, though Zexy flipping scum would probably help his case.

Forgot about doing this before:

I pretty much agree with this whole list, though I'd be most surprised if TheCapsFan was scum since his slot has been pretty solid since subbing in and - thinking from a host's perspective - I'd imagine that Moonbird would've gotten subbed out sooner as scum since the scumteam would probably be mentioning it a lot privately. But mainly because Caps has had good posts and had an interesting theory about Elieson/jack with the "cool kids" metaphor going on. which was also an entertaining thing to read I feel like Pikochu would be the more likely one of the non-voters, partly because I do remember the way that scum!Zexy tried to make scum!Pikochu look good in his last phase in Chaos Mafia 2 (SORRY I keep bringing that game up) by trying to cast suspicion on him. But moreso because of TheCapsFan seeming pretty town so far.

Oohhh, that's true. It only took me until I mentioned Elementar asking about the slot to be subbed out for it to happen. Nice catch and I agree with you, that post was really good. I was going to put TheCapsFan as maybe, but Pikochu has lots of interactions with Zexy Day 1 and Zexy themselves voted for them. Something to keep in mind is that Pikochu's Day 1 vote was put on Matrix, and then Matrix decided to only vote back. Pikochu's role apparently caused that 0 vote thing, so scum might initially be okay with voting him to distance themselves from him. It's all possibilities of course, but they do make me paranoid because of how possible I consider them to be. If Pikochu and one of Space/Lone_Garurumon/Matrix are Town then I'd go nuts over Elieson/Gastly Gibus potentially being Mafia who bussed Zexy with all the interactions and pushing on him. Elieson didn't change their vote from Hellcrow to Zexy which admittedly makes me a bit paranoid. One of them being scum is not something I'd be nuts over but as the possibility would be increasing they would then require a second look. I wonder if one of the players that did not use a NA N2 is Mafia.

Olive still makes me a bit nervous though. If Zexy flips in a way that doesn't have anything to do with "four in one," I'd be incredibly skeptical of Olive at that point. And jack I'm still cautious about and don't 100% trust to be town since there is still a possibility that scum could plant a check ability like that, though Zexy flipping scum would probably help his case.

Like I said, if Zexy is the four in one thing he has to be Lysandre's Angels. Olive I trust in.

Before I do this I'm going to @Space @GastlyGibus @Max1996 and @MatrixChap because they are people I want to hear from but they've been silent until then. They could be busy.

Just going to say I haven't been feeling well and I'm really not in the right mindset, not an excuse (or ok i guess it kind of is) but a way to say I apologize for my inactivity.

People I suspect could potentially be scum bussing Zexy: Space

I've been disagreeing with Zexy pretty much this whole game. (this is also directed @Human who said the same thing)

Out of curiosity, has there ever been a mafia aligned lightning rod on this site? Or I guess it doesn't matter since Gavin was apparently checked, but there could be the combo of lightning rod & godfather.

Actually guys my ability is to tell one person my real alignment.

By tell, do you mean you actually can tell them yourself or I'm assuming it's just a send in action type thing? Also it's a pretty odd role, can anyone guess what character would fit this kind of thing (on top of 1x roleblocker)?

One thing to clear up is that I'm not a roleblock. I'm a doctor who protects from everything.

So to answer all questions.

I picked HD as a kind of safeguard, someone who people trusted yet not enough that they'll die. Also my role just tells them I can't communicate with them directly. I'm not bonnie I'm not even one person.

Just going to say I haven't been feeling well and I'm really not in the right mindset, not an excuse (or ok i guess it kind of is) but a way to say I apologize for my inactivity.

I hope you feel better soon, then!!

I've been disagreeing with Zexy pretty much this whole game. (this is also directed @Human who said the same thing)

I haven't been getting that vibe. Your post against him last night could have been a distancing attempt, buuut you did vote for him twice Day 2.

Out of curiosity, has there ever been a mafia aligned lightning rod on this site? Or I guess it doesn't matter since Gavin was apparently checked, but there could be the combo of lightning rod & godfather.

chaos mafia 2 but no godfather

One thing to clear up is that I'm not a roleblock. I'm a doctor who protects from everything.

You mean like... Ascetic/Safeguard?

I guess all I know is that I can't protect from strongman so that role here too.

I have a bit of an idea for what jackatlasred's role might be. If I'm correct, he/she is definitely not scum. However, I could be wrong.

Lightning Rod... plus protects everyone Doctor...?

Would that not mean the protection also went to the one using Lightning Rod?

But jack says he didn't even use it. I think we need more clarificatiin in how the role works.

Official Votals

Zexy (9) - Space, Elieson, TheCapsFan, GastlyGibus, Ghostly, Seth Rollins, Max1996, Pikochu, MatrixChap

The phase will end in around 25 hours at 10:00am on Tuesday the 28th of November GMT+10. Two more votes on Zexy are needed for a Hyper-Majority

People I suspect created a bastard setup: Elementar

By my definition, it's role madness :p

Wow, a lot has been said.

I'm finishing up lunch at the moment and will get straight into business.

Klavier Gavin, Zexy, Lone_Garurumon, jackatlasred, HumanDawn, Olive, and FinalArcadia have not voted yet.

Nothing much to say, just thought I'd point it out, as some of them have posted this phase and yet haven't voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom