• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia ~ Endgame (Until the day we meet again...) ~ TOWN AND JESTER WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around what, exactly, happened during the night phase.

Much was revealed in the echoes of my dreams this night, and I have but a moment to speak with you all. I will strive to cover the matters of greatest importance and clarity immediately.

Firstly to the one known as Caps. Through your diligence in studying my words much of the truth has been revealed to you. Perhaps in time you will help others to see my words in a similar light of understanding.

For this diligence I venture a response to your sole inquiry of me. The grandest of our foes wears a mask of due diligence. It is only in searching for what is not there that you will find the answer to your question. In a void of absence lies the key to this mystery.

I have also smiled upon one post from this past night that contained much wisdom. Take care to study this one as you would my own words.

Before I must again depart, though I will return before the bell tolls five more times, I have received another gift from my Patron which I cannot delay in sharing.

diZ9P3H.jpg

When I return, much will be discussed, and many pointed questions will be asked. This time not to me, but by me.

For this diligence I venture a response to your sole inquiry of me. The grandest of our foes wears a mask of due diligence. It is only in searching for what is not there that you will find the answer to your question. In a void of absence lies the key to this mystery.

I wonder who this is referring to... worth noting.

It's this post:

I agree with this, although I don't see what's particularly town about Garurumon nor do I actually remember seeing him contribute too often but I guess I could be missing some of his posts.

This can be true, but you haven't contributed barely anything this entire game. And this is very meta too. You've been a heavy lurker this entire game, and the few posts you've made just haven't contained much to work with at all. I barely know your stance this far into the game which is a problem. It seems really unlikely that you don't have any strong opinions on anyone thus far.

Welcome back btw!:) Well, I'll start with GastlyGibus who I have a strong town read on at this point. Most of our reads have pretty much been the same on other players, and I'm personally liking his style of play. He's straight-forward with his questioning, is open about who he distrusts and proceeds to question said players, and has overall been consistent which is always a good thing. Human is a more complicated player to read right now. I did initially trust him a bit more but his continual defending of Zexy-- someone who overall this entire game has not been playing very town-like-- is just... a bit strange when I'm looking at it. It might be made more strange just because I am nearly 100 percent positive Zexy cannot be aligned with the town (nor an independent faction which well you know what it leaves) and I don't think Zexy can be Clembot either so his insistence that if Clembot dies then we lynch Zexy seems really counterproductive in my opinion because then we're waiting for gosh knows how long to hit someone who I'm really positive is mafia and then added un-bonus someone who is town is dead too when mafia could've been hit long ago in the off chance Zexy were Clembot and hypothetically JOAT (who strangely is hesitant to name his other abilities).

Sorry lol that got kind of muddled. I hope it makes sense though.

So it appears the bottom right blue dot has moved to outside the white circle. When Olive talks about "the cosmos," is he referring to the blackness? If this is the case then the dots in the black are dead players. But Olive also talks about a "darkness." ...something that is higher than the mafia. Could the cult theory still be true, and those players be cultists?

the other change is that the upper left dot in the red square has turned red. We did not kill a mafia, eliminating the theory that the dots in the red square represent mafiosos, which leads me to believe that there is a converter and people are being converted to Mafia...

I'm also wondering if the other two dots outside the circle belong in the yellow square and between the red and blue square, respectively.

I'm going to push and gather my thoughts on recent events. Since we are near a hammer, I'll do this for now:

Unvote: Zexy

Post from me coming up.

zexy r u drunk
UNVOTE: Zexy

Meh, the point is that you might've thought I realized I could self-hammer and thus really was a Jester in order to get people off me.
desperate times call for desperate measures
it'd also be fun

although I forgot that being seen to act makes it almost impossible for that to ever be believable...

Part 1 out of I don't know how many installments of these post I'll be making catch upposts.

People I suspect could potentially be Mafia who decided not to vote: jackatlasred/maybe Pikochu

Main reason why I didn't vote because I didn't see enough or strong enough evidence for one or the other. Granted, they were pretty bad but it was really hard to tell the difference between the two.

As you can see, Zexy is lying and therefore couldn't have visited FA last night. I guess Olive was going to be the mafia kill, cuz I did target him and not Klavier so there's a driver among us, whether he's town or mafia I don't know but probably town.

But wouldn't the doc protection then go to Gavin then as lightning rod, thus preventing the kill?

Elementar called it neighbours, not masons, which I figure is because lately on Bulbagarden the terms masons seems to have phased out and the term neighbours caught on instead. That said I completely trust my neighbour because the character they are has to be Town. We have our own roles, which is one of the reasons why I won't be sharing conversations we've had together.

I'm making a mental note of this for later, this is very suspicious. I don't even know if your neighbor could be trusted as there is a chance they could be scum aligned. Was the neighbor already chosen or are you allowed to invite people in your private mansion?

But this does sound like a friendly neighbor, and mafiascum says that those are necessarily town.

Hmmmmmm....

- WolfOwl was likely the only vig in the game. This is because any vig shot last night would have killed Klavier Gavin. There is still the possibility that there is an X-Shot vig that decided to shoot last night, but Zexy was essentially the perfect vig shot last night; I don't see why any sensible vig wouldn't shoot him.

Or lightning rod could also be be limited shot and it just so happens that Gavin used his shot this phase which would explain what happened last time. I don't remember any claims that Gavin made from Day 2 that he used the rod effect nor have any claims as such.

Still reading up the thread.

If he's town, then we know who to look at next, which is those who wanted to lynch him (myself included.) If he's mafia, then we know to look at those who defended him or those who remained neutral.

It is worth noting that given what happened in day and night 2, it's also worth checking out who's been pushing Zexy pretty hard given the circumstances since Zexy did look pretty bad back then.

If Zexy is Mafia:

People I suspect that are potentially scum on the wagon: Zexy (lol obviously), everyone else
People I suspect that could potentially be scum bussing Zexy: everyone
People I suspect could potentially be Mafia who decided not to vote: everyone
People I suspect created a bastard setup: Elementar

Remind me to put that in the quote book at the end of the game @Zexy.

I feel like Pikochu would be the more likely one of the non-voters, partly because I do remember the way that scum!Zexy tried to make scum!Pikochu look good in his last phase in Chaos Mafia 2 (SORRY I keep bringing that game up) by trying to cast suspicion on him.

If that's the basis you're going to use to make a scum case for me in this game, I'll be very annoyed because that will be very hard case for a rebuttal as now I have to try to play "what is different" this time.

Let's play...SPOT THE DIFFERENCES! :D

Olive's first image:

RmOg2Qw.jpg

Olive's second image:

diZ9P3H.jpg

I'm currently very confused about the red dots and outside dots but it seems, if there's a cult member, then the number of dead players = number of cult members from what I can gather.

Anyways, about Zexy, there isn't a strong case for me to change my vote. However, I do want to hear what @Olive has to say and I don't want @Zexy to hammer himself to have this phase ends.

Anyways, about Zexy, there isn't a strong case for me to change my vote. However, I do want to hear what Olive has to say and I don't want Zexy to hammer himself to have this phase ends.

I think Zexy's latest post with "HAH I'M JESTER lol not rly" shows he's not even trying to defend himself, which in my mind just means he's pretty much confirmed mafia. With that being the case, why not just hammer him? It's going to happen, so why not speed the process along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom