• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia ~ Endgame (Until the day we meet again...) ~ TOWN AND JESTER WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hear more specifics on Klavier role results. It could probably confirm the Jack bit as real or fake.

@TheCapsFan

Using Lightning Rod attracts every action suring the night. If jackatlasred is really a neighbor, then I guess that explains why I got information that jackatlasred is town. I mistook it for a cop check result, then.

Other than attracting everything, there's nothing else.

Before I must again depart, though I will return before the bell tolls five more times, I have received another gift from my Patron which I cannot delay in sharing.

I'm waiting for your return our Olives! And it's why I haven't said hammered yet, though I think it's fine to be the vote before the hammer.

Vote: Zexy

I would like to note the people stalling the vote.

It's not that I'm trying to rush things through. It's not as if I'm trying to take away discussion time. On the contrary, I think we need more discussion. But the fact of that matter is this: everybody who is still alive has posted during this phase. They've all had a chance to put forth additional lynch candidates, and state reasons for them, but they haven't. It's a pretty unanimous decision at this point that Zexy is the lynch target. If you want to stall for discussion, then by all means, discuss. But again, everybody's posted this phase, so if an alternative case was to be presented, it would have been done already.

If you'll allow a tiny bit of paranoia for just a moment, I can't help but feel like those stalling the hammer are stalling for less-than-noble reasons.

Well, I was going to vote Zexy once I finished typing this, but that seems no longer neccessary.
Whatever I'll just out

Last night, Klavier Gavin was targetted by <geez>, jackatlasred, Ghostly, <woo>, Zexy, <haha>, MatrixChap and Space

As you can see, Zexy is lying and therefore couldn't have visited FA last night. I guess Olive was going to be the mafia kill, cuz I did target him and not Klavier so there's a driver among us, whether he's town or mafia I don't know but probably town. The <haha> and <woo> are people who I think are town and shouldn't be exposed so the scum can kill them tonight. Aka, you know, doc. The others might be worth looking into. I left Ghostly because she already softclaimed and she could confirm?

If it wasn't obvious already, I am the Watcher. I don't know if Zexy's entire scumteam was exposed in this thing. If you think they were then I'll gladly reveal the other people. I could reveal the <geez> dude if it's necessary but I think he's town.
I believe this. Seth's been showing a good amount of posts that look like town. Analysing things, making judgements and observations, so I don't have any real reason to doubt their claim here. I'm going to assume that this means that everyone with an every night role has been found, along with at least one of the Mafia (since a bit of reading up on the game has taught me that they need to specify someone to make the kill), along with potentially some of the people with oneshot or other limited use roles. Who I think each could be shall be revealed by doing this thing that people have been advised to do:

Hellcrow (7) - Klavier Gavin, Max1996, Elieson, MatrixChap, Lone_Garurumon, Hellcrow, Zexy
Zexy (6) - GastlyGibus, Ghostly, HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Seth Rollins, Space

People who did not vote: jackatlasred, Pikochu, Olive (can't), moonbird (inactive)

Assuming Zexscum (that's what we're doing with this right?)
  • Potential scum voting Hellcrow to save Zexscum
    • Zexy (duh): I'm seeing Zexy as the one that Mafia sent to make the kill, since they were pretty much the top suspect anyway, and if someone ends up finding out it was them, well, as I said, top target today anyway.
    • MatrixChap: Looks to be very Wishiwashi this game, they're giving votes, but not doing much explaining for them. They only posts they've made have been their votes and not much else, meaning they're not really contributing that much, which makes it seem like they've got Mafia and just don't know what to do, so they're doing nothing and just helping along the lynches.
  • Potential scum voting Zexscum as a bus
    • None in particular, there is Space, but they're more of a null read at the moment. Everyone else here looks slightly to completely town.
  • Potential scum that did not vote
    • Jack: Been pretty scummy so far with the way they've been posting. I'm not really sure about the FN claim either.

So it appears the bottom right blue dot has moved to outside the white circle. When Olive talks about "the cosmos," is he referring to the blackness? If this is the case then the dots in the black are dead players. But Olive also talks about a "darkness." ...something that is higher than the mafia. Could the cult theory still be true, and those players be cultists?

the other change is that the upper left dot in the red square has turned red. We did not kill a mafia, eliminating the theory that the dots in the red square represent mafiosos, which leads me to believe that there is a converter and people are being converted to Mafia...

I'm also wondering if the other two dots outside the circle belong in the yellow square and between the red and blue square, respectively.
So, since Hellcrow was the only one to die between those two images, Hellcrow is the one in the red square, that might not mean indep since there was another indep kill earlier and they weren't in the red square. Hellcrow was Jester though. Oh my god are there 5 Jesters!?

Night 3 ~ Gone Angels
Night 3 ~ Gone Angels

The encounter with Champion Steven has shaken them up, but Team Flare’s four female admins were doing better than expected. After the little group of heroes broke into the facility, each had their own job to complete. But they always should have been together, and they were picked off one by one.

It started with Mable’s miserable attempt at trying to stop them from reaching further into the building. She was instantly taken out by Steven, before darting to a safe refuge to heal.

Aliana was next. She was the back up to Mable, and her efforts at stopping a large, floating, silver, psychic tank were made feeble. She too, joined up with Mable to double back and help the others.

Eventually, Steven lead the other three into a room with a hospital bed. Expensive equipment were lined up against the wall and Chespie’s faint heartbeat sounded on the monitor. But its motionless body laid there silently among the anarchy.

“Chespie?!” Mairin’s scared voice shrilled with a concoction of glee and sorrow. She raced to its side and caressed its forehead. “I’m sorry…” Serena gritted and turned towards the door, where Steven motioned for Professor Sycamore to release him from the machine. He made his way next to Mairin and spoke softly.

“Don’t worry, he will still be breathing if I take him off.” His sentence was met with a reluctant nod and Mairin began to rise from the bed. Sycamore smiled reassuringly and began to unlatch the cords. However, the process was interrupted by the last force Team Flare had at the HQ. Mable, Aliana, Bryony and Celosia were standing in the hall, facing Serena and Steven’s determined figures.

“Your efforts stop now. Nothing can stop the destruction of the world and the reign of–” Steven and Serena had had enough of the constant annoyance, and Mega Metagross had blasted them with a Flash Cannon with the help of Braixen’s Fire Blast. They smashed into the wall and lost consciousness.

Zexy was lynched. They were…

Hello Zexy. You are Mable, Aliana, Bryony and Celosia.

screen-shot-2013-09-13-at-6-03-29-pm.png

You are all Team Flare admins, and got into many conflicts with Team Rocket and Ash’s friends. You all have different colour hair, and I’m sorry, but you’re pretty pathetic at battling.

You do have your advantages though, and you are quite different. Because of this, you are Team Flare’s Jack-Of-All-Trades. Your roles include:

· 1 x Tracker (You can target a player and see if they visit anyone that particular night, but not what action. You can do this by replying to this PM with Track: [Player].)

· 1 x Voyeur (You can target and see what roles were performed on them during that particular night, but not who used them. You can do this by replying to this PM with Learn About: [Player].)

· 1 x Role Cop (You can investigate a player and see what their role is. You can do this by replying to this PM with Check: [Player].)

· 1 x Lie Detector (During one night, you can submit a post or statement made by a player and find out whether it was a lie or truth. You can do this be replying to this PM with Detect: [Insert Post or Statement Here].)

You cannot use more than one of these on the one night.

You are aligned with Team Flare, and win when you outnumber the Kalos Heroes or nothing can stop this from happening.

Zexy was lynched. They were a Jack-Of-All-Trades and was aligned with Team Flare.

Sycamore finished detaching Chespie from the support and lowered it into Mairin’s arms. She smiled as tears flowed from her eyes. They were one step closer to winning.

It is now Night 3. You have 22 hours to submit your night actions and the phase will end at 1:00pm on Tuesday the 28th of November GMT+10.

YEEESSS we finally have a useful flip! And that also makes me feel MUCH better about Olive since the role fits "four in one" perfectly. Will look at the votes and see what we can gleam from them tomorrow since I'm about to go to bed, but definitely finding MatrixChap suspicious with his behavior and the fact that he was on the Hellcrow wagon D2 while also avoiding the Zexy wagon until very late. Gotta give things a fresh read tomorrow though, especially to see Zexy's interactions with others on D1 before he was under heavy suspicion.

Let us all bow to our Lord Olive, for he hath shown us the way to Victory.

A couple things before I poof since school is starting up again:

@MatrixChap Are you under a post restriction?

@Klavier Gavin what makes you think that?

I will be able to check in...in about 16 hours, give or take. :/ i hope to see stuff when I return :U

On this past night, that is to say Night Two, I saw the multitude of ours foes, dressed in masks and surrounded by fog, gather in the halls of darkness. They spoke and did homage to their leader, a man of few words and many tremulous thoughts, though one amongst them was curiously silent. The others shunned him for this, and he resented them in kind, wishing for the opportunity for someone to extend to him the hand that would lead into the light of goodness. They sought out one amongst us, who they deemed posed the gravest of threats to their plans. In the dark of night one amongst them went to commit the gravest of sins. As he approached there shown a light, and like moths to the flame of truth all were drawn to it. When the revealing radiance of this power shone on his face and drew him to the house were many stood in company, he was vanished. On that night, an innocent life was sparred.

And so night once again falls, providing those who seek to destroy this region the opportunity to perform their darkest of deeds under the shroud of invisibility. Though were vision fails, the mind sees all.

On this night they are one fewer in number, though he who fell was the weakest amongst them. Grow not complacent, for those who seek to destroy Kalos certainly have not. No longer do they casually remove their masks, even in the presence of each other for they have become aware that the eyes of fate never leave them. The mightiest of our foes have yet to be revealed. Make haste in your investigations and forget not my words, for this battle has only yet begun.

I am aware that I promised that with my return I would bring many questions of you all. It has been a day of much activity, the hour is now late, and I have much travelling and trials to undertake with the rising of the Sun tomorrow. Additionally, it has taken me longer than expected to craft my inquiries of you all. On the honor of the Fates I swear though, these questions will be prepared before this cycle has passed. Thus ready yourselves. For each of you I will make but one inquiry, tailored to the individual based upon the fullest extent of my knowledge. In your answers, much will be revealed to your fellow players and much will be revealed to me, as I strive to locate the keys to solving the greatest of the Mysteries.

I shut down the thread! HOO-HA!

It is funny how one may find words of truth in the most unlikely of places.

I wonder who this is referring to... worth noting.

You need only look back at the Caps' translation of my writings to find the answer that you seek. In his whole work, he posed but a single article of inquiry to me. In the answer I provided, this question was satisfied.

LORD OLIVE HATH BLESSED ME WITH HIS WORDS

Your enthusiasm warms my heart, though forget not that my duty is but to report that which others have done. I can assure you my friend, should you live to see this battle to its completion, you will come to know that the most terrifying of powers have yet to be revealed.

So that means it is likely that the mafia team would include Alain

There is nothing more troubling to those who peer through time than the swirling fog of unpredictability. There are indeed those amongst our enemies whose souls know no other allegiance. There are also though those rare ones whose allegiances are much more transitory. One who once sat at the table of our foes may do so no longer once his or her ties are unbound. This is the greatest of trials in seeing our enemy in their fullness. Like the ebb and flow of the tide, those whose souls are marked with the stain of darkness and also the shine of light sometimes seem to shift in and out. Those who dwell in twilight, whose allegiance is known to no one, are of my greatest focus and care. For amongst them are indeed true villains, but so to are there those innocents who have been snared by the mechanizations of our foes to be used as shields to hide the true masters. In the eyes of fate, there is no room for twilight, and it is the price of my gift to remember that care must be taken to ensure that innocent blood does not fall on my hands.

@Klavier Gavin what makes you think that?

1. This is a game with 19 players. 4 mafia would be a logical number. Excluding the two indeps, it would be town:mafia=13:4 which is almost 3:1, a good ratio.
2. Zexy turned up as mafia JOAT as the 4 scientists
3. Malva was Indep.
4. Lysandre, Xerosic would be mafia each.
5. Alain was shown in the XY&Z opening sequence sided with Team Flare

Those who dwell in twilight, whose allegiance is known to no one, are of my greatest focus and care.

Looks like there are more indep(s)...?

Cool result, shame it didn't happen last night with that Hellcrow self-vote. Zexy was graced with a deux ex machina.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what, exactly, happened during the night phase.

What's there to wrap your head around exactly? What happened is pretty straightforward. Klavier Gavin used their Lightning Rod and everybody's Night Actions targeted them. If you're having difficulty wrapping your head around what happened, why not say what you're having difficulty understanding so we can help you out?

So it appears the bottom right blue dot has moved to outside the white circle. When Olive talks about "the cosmos," is he referring to the blackness? If this is the case then the dots in the black are dead players. But Olive also talks about a "darkness." ...something that is higher than the mafia. Could the cult theory still be true, and those players be cultists?

the other change is that the upper left dot in the red square has turned red. We did not kill a mafia, eliminating the theory that the dots in the red square represent mafiosos, which leads me to believe that there is a converter and people are being converted to Mafia...

I'm also wondering if the other two dots outside the circle belong in the yellow square and between the red and blue square, respectively.

We got a Town check on Klavier Gavin, there's no way they were culted unless Elementar timed the action like as if the check is only of the chosen player's alignment DURING the night instead of after. Maybe the cultist is the person that is yet to be revealed by @Seth Rollins ? I wouldn't recommend outing them, but whatever. Maybe it's not a Night Action per se.

I'm making a mental note of this for later, this is very suspicious. I don't even know if your neighbor could be trusted as there is a chance they could be scum aligned. Was the neighbor already chosen or are you allowed to invite people in your private mansion?

There is nothing suspicious about it. If it's so suspicious, why not say what is suspicious? It was all pre-chosen, we're masons but called neighbours, which is the recent BMGF meta on what to call players sharing a chat. Yugioh and Sockpuppet Mafia had them as neighbours too. There's no way Max is scum aligned. I said I know their character, and that character can in no way be Mafia. Elementar himself even said we're both allied with the Kalos Heroes. I even said Max is the Cop, which I'm sure they are because Elementar shared alignment results on our QT.

I would like to note the people stalling the vote.

It's not that I'm trying to rush things through. It's not as if I'm trying to take away discussion time. On the contrary, I think we need more discussion. But the fact of that matter is this: everybody who is still alive has posted during this phase. They've all had a chance to put forth additional lynch candidates, and state reasons for them, but they haven't. It's a pretty unanimous decision at this point that Zexy is the lynch target. If you want to stall for discussion, then by all means, discuss. But again, everybody's posted this phase, so if an alternative case was to be presented, it would have been done already.

If you'll allow a tiny bit of paranoia for just a moment, I can't help but feel like those stalling the hammer are stalling for less-than-noble reasons.

*eeeeeeeuuuuuuuggggghhhhh*

Okay, I know you may not feeling your best, and I hope that your condition does improve, but posts like these make me paranoid about you. Something about this paranoia just feels awfully forced. Zexy had nine votes and it was agreed by all to lynch Zexy, even Zexy himself! What would have a few more hours or stalling have changed? I know you're usually a paranoid player, but even I think there should be a limit and this just comes off to me as you're paranoid for the sake of being paranoid. fyi, i only saw this post after i put in my hammer vote, though in hindsight if the hammer happened earlier then we'd have had the extra time anyway

Potential scum that did not vote
    • Jack: Been pretty scummy so far with the way they've been posting. I'm not really sure about the FN claim either.
So, is this going to be your insurance to make a mislynch in the future?

Gotta say I'm REALLY REALLY excited for the role I got and I also gotta try surviving at least until Night 4, which is quite hard.

Town reads:

FinalArcadia
Olive
HumanDawn
Pikochu
Max1996
Seth Rollins

Type: Null (although they may become Silv-allies later):

Lone_Garurumon
MatrixChap
Moonbird
Ghostly (just haven’t really read her yet)
Space (same as Ghostly)

Scum reads:

Hellcrow (the only reason I haven’t voted yet is because I don’t want too many votes on him, wagons inflating quickly etc.)
Elieson
Klavier Gavin
GastlyGibus (slight scumread)
jackatlasred (slight scumread)

Zexy's reads list for anyone who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom