• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia ~ Endgame (Until the day we meet again...) ~ TOWN AND JESTER WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's there to wrap your head around exactly? What happened is pretty straightforward. Klavier Gavin used their Lightning Rod and everybody's Night Actions targeted them. If you're having difficulty wrapping your head around what happened, why not say what you're having difficulty understanding so we can help you out?

Yes, I understand he used his lightningrod and attracted all the abilities. It's mainly the aftermath of said action that has me confused. There were a lot of claims afterwards, someone claimed neighbor, cop, doctor protection, watcher. It's not the action itself, it's the aftermath. I'm going to go back and re-read it, but that is my primary concern.

We got a Town check on Klavier Gavin, there's no way they were culted unless Elementar timed the action like as if the check is only of the chosen player's alignment DURING the night instead of after. Maybe the cultist is the person that is yet to be revealed by @Seth Rollins ? I wouldn't recommend outing them, but whatever. Maybe it's not a Night Action per se.

Would the lightningrod ability attract cultist/converter attempts?

*eeeeeeeuuuuuuuggggghhhhh*

Okay, I know you may not feeling your best, and I hope that your condition does improve, but posts like these make me paranoid about you. Something about this paranoia just feels awfully forced. Zexy had nine votes and it was agreed by all to lynch Zexy, even Zexy himself! What would have a few more hours or stalling have changed? I know you're usually a paranoid player, but even I think there should be a limit and this just comes off to me as you're paranoid for the sake of being paranoid. fyi, i only saw this post after i put in my hammer vote, though in hindsight if the hammer happened earlier then we'd have had the extra time anyway

I'm confused. You're... agreeing with me and then saying that I'm being paranoid?

I was pointing out that stalling is pointless because Zexy was going to be lynched. There was simply no other outcome. Everybody who was alive had posted, the general consensus was that Zexy was going to be lynched, and yet even still some players were saying "Oh, I'm going to unvote and see if something else pops up," as if stalling for time. I was wondering what the point was. There were plenty of opportunities to build another case, but nobody had done so, so this "wait for discussion" thing was kind of pointless to me. Everybody had posted, nobody had any other cases to bring up, and I felt it would be more beneficial to lynch Zexy and then build discussion off of the results. We'd already discussed to death the events preceding, so waiting for "more discussion" was useless in my eyes, as everything that could have been said had been said.

So yes, maybe it is paranoid. You know I can be like that, especially in these kinds of games where anything is possible. I could be mafia and be lying to you, you could be mafia and lie to me, both of us could be mafia and simply be putting on a show, neither of us could be mafia, there's a lot of possibilities to consider. As I mentioned before, people were unvoting to delay the hammer for seemingly no reason. What were they waiting for? If you unvote to stall a hammer, I expect there to be a reason, like "I wanna look at this guy more" or something, but there wasn't any of that. It was just "I'm going to unvote to avoid the hammer" and I'm just thinking why? What purpose does your stalling serve? Zexy is going to be lynched no matter what, so why wait? What are you waiting for?

So yes, I am being a little paranoid, because there was no reason to stall and yet people were stalling anyways, and it made me suspicious.

I don't know about Ghastly. He expressed confusion for what happened overnight, but there were multiple posts early in the night phase about Seth's claim and me claiming my Lightning Rod ability. With all the chaos, he could have been faking confusion to blend in.

Pardon me when I'm skimming on my phone at work and don't have time to make detailed analyses.

Also it's GastlyGibus. Gastly, like the pokémon. There's no H in my username. >.>

Would the lightningrod ability attract cultist/converter attempts?

Depends on how it works, I guess. If it's an instant invite during the Night Phase then it wouldn't be factored in as an NA at the end of the phase because the deed is already done.

I'm confused. You're... agreeing with me and then saying that I'm being paranoid?

I was pointing out that stalling is pointless because Zexy was going to be lynched. There was simply no other outcome. Everybody who was alive had posted, the general consensus was that Zexy was going to be lynched, and yet even still some players were saying "Oh, I'm going to unvote and see if something else pops up," as if stalling for time. I was wondering what the point was. There were plenty of opportunities to build another case, but nobody had done so, so this "wait for discussion" thing was kind of pointless to me. Everybody had posted, nobody had any other cases to bring up, and I felt it would be more beneficial to lynch Zexy and then build discussion off of the results. We'd already discussed to death the events preceding, so waiting for "more discussion" was useless in my eyes, as everything that could have been said had been said.

So yes, maybe it is paranoid. You know I can be like that, especially in these kinds of games where anything is possible. I could be mafia and be lying to you, you could be mafia and lie to me, both of us could be mafia and simply be putting on a show, neither of us could be mafia, there's a lot of possibilities to consider. As I mentioned before, people were unvoting to delay the hammer for seemingly no reason. What were they waiting for? If you unvote to stall a hammer, I expect there to be a reason, like "I wanna look at this guy more" or something, but there wasn't any of that. It was just "I'm going to unvote to avoid the hammer" and I'm just thinking why? What purpose does your stalling serve? Zexy is going to be lynched no matter what, so why wait? What are you waiting for?

Agree with you...? I am just saying that I did not agree with your paranoia (yes, it is paranoia) over Zexy not being immediately hammered.

But I explained a few posts later that it was to not let things end prematurely. We ended up with claims to discuss over too. It just felt like a pointless windy post to me about there not being an immediate hammer on somebody that had nine votes. You know how Mafia can make those overdramatic posts about the situation of something weird going on to look more Town, right? It just reminded me of that.

Agree with you...? I am just saying that I did not agree with your paranoia (yes, it is paranoia) over Zexy not being immediately hammered.

But I explained a few posts later that it was to not let things end prematurely. We ended up with claims to discuss over too. It just felt like a pointless windy post to me about there not being an immediate hammer on somebody that had nine votes. You know how Mafia can make those overdramatic posts about the situation of something weird going on to look more Town, right? It just reminded me of that.

I don't know, it looked like you were agreeing with me, at least in the sense of Zexy being the definite lynch target.

I wouldn't call it overdramatic. I was simply asking why. The people unvoting were basically saying "I'm gonna wait lol" and not actually providing anything to discuss in the meantime. I didn't see it as "ending prematurely" as everybody had already said their piece and the matter was settled.

I hope you feel better soon, then!!

thank you!

I haven't been getting that vibe. Your post against him last night could have been a distancing attempt, buuut you did vote for him twice Day 2.

Well I also meant in Day 1 I was disagreeing with him about TheCapsFan. I may be on the quiet side but I don't think I've wavered in being against Zexy.

A bit skeptical of Pikochu for randomly unvoting (even given his reason) due to how close it was to when Zexy voted... but I won't pay much attention to that for now since I don't think he's been scummy otherwise.

On the topic of jackatlasred; I don't like how he claimed he was a roleblocker first then goes on to say he can protect from everything (or something like that). He's also been scummy, wasn't afraid to vote TheCapsFan but didn't vote Zexy who had more than enough evidence?
I'm even less willing to believe his town-neighbor claim because of Klavier Gavin, who I still find trouble believing in. Klavier Gavin also didn't vote Zexy. I know Gavin was checked and turned up town (we'll find out about the bold thing I guess?) and lightning rod would be a very strange mafia role, but that doesn't make it impossible. On the MafiaScum wiki it doesn't say it's only town or anything like that and Human said there was a lightning rod scum in Chaos Mafia II. Also let's not forget Olive's words:

On this night they are one fewer in number, though he who fell was the weakest amongst them.

I think Gavin could be a lightning rod x godfather x whatever else. The lightning rod part would make Gavin more powerful than mafia JOAT since it would make them seem even more believable as town. This is all just theorizing ofc. because I'm not willing to believe Gavin or jackatlasred due to their actions (and in cases, lack of) in game.

Btw did we ever figure out what the whole "untouchable numbers" thing meant?

Compiled thoughts on Zexy's D1 posts:

Post #101
Interacted with Pikochu (on the basis that his vote on Max was a bit ridiculous due to Max being new and almost assuredly not breadcrumbing either), MatrixChap (explaining three times in this same post to not look unsure about votes or to seem too jumpy), and also had this strange comment:
Last, but not least, @jackatlasred where are you tho? :D
There were plenty of other players who hadn't voted yet. What's up with directly bringing jackatlasred up like this?

Post #113
Also said that Olive was looking at Max's vote too hard, and once again talked about the same topic with Pikochu. Additionally, he had asked Olive to explain what was "noteworthy" about the post of his that Olive pointed out.

Post #125
I posted a smily face in the very post you quoted lol :p

I actually like how WolfOwl brought up her RP experience to justify Max's actions. Scum!her could've avoided that.

Hellcrow explaining stuff is his thing (we should be thankful he's actually posting :p). Klavier's strange voting reasons early on are also common on her from what I remember.

GastlyGibus’ usual wallposts, I’ve missed them :D Although there’s nothing alignment indicative yet…

How should I know that? I don't think we've ever played together before. Although considering when you joined you might be some player from the old days who's changed their name. In any case, hi :)

OK, I guess that's just overthinking, but you say that's what you do. Unfortunately I have to write off most of it for joke-votes and the like, because most players haven't given any content that I can get reads on. I can tell which people show common behaviour, but common does not mean towny/scummy.

Pulling an 180 would be suspecting Max and townreading Pikochu then changing both reads. I just disagreed with what was said, that's not a table flip. In fact, how could I've even done that in my first post. Again there's some overthinking. Yet Of All The things you could've said, you just said "Noteworthy." which is noteworthy (pun intended :p) considering you overthink/elaborate all the other time.

I, on the other hand, do not like what Pikochu's done this game. Saying some early stuff, getting suspected then doing nothing is something he's done before in Pokemon Starters mafia. And Chaos II mafia. @Pikochu please say more on the matter.
Not sure why he even mentioned Gastly's wallpost when he had nothing else to say about it other than the fact that GastlyGibus made a wallpost. The paragraphs that follow (minus the last one) are in response to Olive, and the last one is to Space. Did he want to lead us toward a Pikochu mislynch, or was there something more?

Post #134
The problem with @Pikochu , for me, is that after calling out Max (in a slightly scummy way) he disappeared.

Olive sure has a strange style but they might be a player from before (or they are just lying about it) and they seem to try a lot. I’d still like to get some more concrete thoughts from them, though.

I think Caps is town. I don’t think jack’s post was very towny, in fact it’s a bit strange for him to provide all that content right away.

Something’s off with @WolfOwl even though she said she’s bad at explaining this game, and I kinda see what she was trying to say, I feel like she’s sheeping a lot here.

Not a fan of the Olive wagon being the only one picking up.

VOTE: Pikochu

To even things out a bit and pressure him into saying more.
This was after the Olive wagon had picked up some speed. Votes Pikochu here; I wonder if he knew that Pikochu wouldn't be likely to be lynched and so he threw this out so that Piko would look distant from him? But it happened so early that I'm kind of leaning toward it being an attempt at a mislynch. BUT if we take Olive to be town, then why bother interfering with the Olive wagon?

His comment on jack is interesting. The fact that jack had a lot to say initially... was suspicious? That feels a bit forced imo.

Post #137
Well, has he really done anything? Early overfocusing on Max, then he appeared, said some stuff, unvoted him, and nothing else.

I was thinking of it as "too much time since the last post". Didn't notice it was the last page, if anything this means we're not as active as we should've been. Less than a page in 24 hours for a 19p game's Day 1 isn't good.

Post #139
Would you do the same things as him, as in calling out someone for newbie behaviour? If you were to dissapear for too long after being asked stuff I would vote for you, especially if you've shown tendencies of avoiding the thread as scum.
Both of these were in response to Human talking about Pikochu.

Post #157
This one is really long with a lot of quotes, so I'll just paraphrase and leave the number so anyone who wants to can check it out. He responds to Pikochu... but only to the part where Piko said that we don't want him killed, to which Zexy said Piko should just outright full claim or else it becomes WIFOM-y. Zexy then speaks to Lone_Garurumon saying that he should try harder. Responds to WolfOwl. But then he says something interesting to her. He says he wants to pressure Pikochu. But then in literally the same post, he says that he doesn't like to be the one pressuring and instead only votes early when he's "sure" about someone. But then he also says that he's waiting to see a Pikochu response and is willing to vote Olive instead if Olive avoids the thread more. Not sure if it's just a scum contradiction or if there's really something up about Pikochu. I hate to sound so paranoid, but when so many of Zexy's interactions and posts revolved around Pikochu even as Piko wasn't under much suspicion from anyone else.....

Post #160
Welcome back, Piko; tbh most of your defense is "I really thought Max could be scum" which isn't much. I will give you that you are trying more than I've seen you try in scum games of yours, though. Still, before I take my vote off, could you please answer the following two questions?

1) Why bring up "you don't want me dead on a day phase" if you aren't going to act on it?
2) What do you think about your counter-wagon, Olive, and the people voting for them?
The fact that he's saying "before I take my vote off" as if that's any pressure for Piko to talk is weird to me, as if one vote is that scary when most of the suspicion on Piko was coming from Zexy himself and there was the Olive wagon still more likely to happen anyway at that point.

Post #162
OK now we just need @Ghostly to suspect Caps as well :)

Seriously though, @Space I can see your point yet Piko/Olive are both lynches we have more info on, which makes it easier to act on them and should give us more info on the players involved in return. While Caps' case is still kinda random... few posts from him and only a few people not liking that. My first impression of him was towny, I feel like his style was similar to Chaos Mafia II (I've checked his play in Chaos Mafia II a bit too much because I messed up with my read on him and had to flip-flop it a lot).
Not much to say on this one, especially when we now know that Caps was an indep (in his original role). Probably was just trying to look good in case a lynch ended up going through on TheCapsFan somehow.

Post #168
Again, a long post with lots of quotes. Notable things in this one include unvoting Pikochu after saying that he feels better about him now. He also said that Olive's lack of posting was troubling, but then he didn't vote him and said he wasn't sure. Might have been trying to avoid getting caught on a mislynch wagon if Olive is town? He also interacted with Space in this post, seen here:
. Not the only person. As valid of a reason as this may be, we can't afford pushing everybody in that category.
2. Fair, but it's not the end of the world.
3. Lots of people do. I don't think it's too bad, in fact getting nervous over 2 joke votes on you is asking for attention, which scum avoid.
4. Seems just inactive, which is also common for him because he's very busy.

Did something feel wrong with Piko's most recent post?
This was in response to Space suspecting TheCapsFan. On that note, Space voted and unvoted TheCapsFan all within a fairly short span of time, which is a bit scummy imo when TheCapsFan didn't even post between the vote and unvote. Why bother with it?

Post #169
@GastlyGibus as someone who's overdone it with meta reading a lot (and was wrong way too many times), I still believe humor is a thing that can sometimes help with reading someone (especially in Day 1 when you don't have better leads). Feeling comfortable in the thread is important as scum, some scum can't achieve that and it shows. Elieson, in particular, sometimes takes it too far with the joking when town while being more reserved as scum.

Speaking of which, @Elieson you seem more inactive than usual, please post more.
This whole post is like a prod to just get Elieson to speak up. A little paranoid about that, combined with the fact that Zexy's scumread list later on in the game included Elieson at a time when pretty much no one else scumread Elieson. In fact, nearly everyone who has posted a reads list had Elieson as high town probability. But Elieson has been one of Zexy's staunchest detractors since D1, so maybe it is just paranoia.

Post #187
I messed up the fake read, I meant. I am talking about how I thought town!Caps was like in that game and that his early post felt similar. Although there's no good followup yet.

@Hellcrow thank you for reminding me you’re playing in this game; thoughts on the whole Olive/Piko thing? :p

@Elieson I was quite tired when I made my first post, I also didn’t notice lots of noteworthy stuff, the only important thing imo was the whole Pikochu/Max thing so I felt like giving Max a few tips to avoid similar situations later into the game. As for mechanics-teacher!Zexy I do that more when I have lots of clues about the game’s setup, which is not the case here.

You said EASELLIE. Pls, it should’ve been EAS-ELIE :p

As for my thoughts on Olive, I just considered his style strange and that Noteworthy. post pinged me about him, so I asked for further elaboration on that. He explained that it is typical of him and that we’ve played before, I asked who he was but I got no answer yet. Ideally tbh I was waiting for him to tell me who he is so I can have a meta read on him too. Anyways, I dropped it back then… but by the time I came back he was a wagon that inflated quickly and had people I don’t trust, so I thought he’s probably town; he’s only kept getting votes since which makes me keep believing that… yet Olive not showing up for a defense makes me paranoid.
As for WolfOwl, she posted really little and said “Olive pinged me as scummy. Vote Olive.” That’s sheeping, when said by WolfOwl who should normally wallpost the entire game and give her reasoning in a detailed fashion. “Pinged me as scummy” just doesn’t work for her when it’s the third vote on someone.
First little bit was in response to me asking about his read of Caps based on Chaos Mafia 2. The most of the rest was in response to Elieson. Feels pretty legitimate and non-staged, so that helps make Elieson look better imo.

Post #189
It would be better if you make sure to state your reason again when changing votes, because someone is almost always about to ask for it :)

Elie, do you actually suspect Max? If not, why push him so hard for a defense?
Not much going on here. The first is in response to Max, the second obviously to Elieson.

Post #194
So you’re a trained eye? You make it seem like you know a lot about me but you’re still giving us no hint over who you are. Which is somewhat imho as you are denying us an extra way to read you well. Anyways, I think “enjoy riding on waves of popularity” is too much. I don’t consider myself a speshul snowflake or think highly of myself. If anything, I like familiarity and comfortability. I know most players and like to help out, this is what I do outside of games as well. I like playing in the game in a similar way to how I act outside of it, it’s how I feel comfortable when playing and why it doesn’t stress me out.

I do not believe my interactions with Max are nondescript at all. I acknowledge his posts and comment on the ones I feel like I have something to reply to. In doing so, I’d also like to help him out in his first regular mafia game. What’s nondescript about that? As for Max not wanting to address me directly, that’s Max’s decision, not mine. I guess he just has no reason to, his playstyle so far does not involve focusing on lots of players; he focused on Piko because Piko did so on him first.

Are you referring to yourself in the third person? Kinda not a fan of that in conjuction with your unusual style that makes you suspicious to most of the game’s players and the fact you do not reveal how do you know all the meta stuff about us. But it’s just a playstyle thing, can’t antagonize you too much for that as it is not alignment-indicative.
Who is “a player who called Zexy out on his very character, yet in the span of only a few pages, he then defends said player.”? Sorry, I kinda missed your line of thought here. You keep overthinking here, I guess, and it’s just not really helping because you just state facts without taking a stance. What past matches are you talking about? :( This is starting to get frustrating, to be honest…

As for calling you out then voting Piko “the next moment”… it wasn’t the next moment at all! I came back after several hours and noticed that Piko still hasn’t posted while you got three votes. As for “mafia god-like” that’s also wrong. As said before, I do not consider myself special and definitely not god-like. If you’ve done my research on me, you should’ve known that in my most recent scum game, Chaos Mafia II, I was far from good :(

And after all that, we get that you’re just curious of me? This is just saying too much but acting too little.
This is one huge post just to respond to Olive, even when it was just a list of essentially "inconclusive" reads on everyone, not just Zexy. It feels a little fake to me honestly, especially the parts like "This is starting to get frustrating, to be honest..." in response to Olive not saying his past username. Why did he feel the need to respond so thoroughly to only minor suspicions from Olive?

Post #196
Oh. That actually explains a lot!
I remember your unusual posting style in that game, and it actually made me suspect you a lot for a while. I was very wrong (but same was the case for all my pushes in that game, I was out of shape between that, The 100 and the Championship game I guess :( )

This is something I would like to point out to the people voting for Olive; you should really go back there and read Silent Cal's posts in that game. It wasn't nearly as big as this game and is a good example of his town playstyle.
Response to Olive after Olive revealed himself as Silent Cal from previous games in TWR.

Post #204
Well something came up and I'm a bit busy, idk if I'll even get to read all of Olive's post before phase is over. But I'll actually be around for EOD (End Of Day). This is actually going to be a really interesting phase end, which is rare for TWR.

Even though I thought of Caps' early posts as town, I prefer his wagon over Olive's right now. It built up more naturally (the people who started it went against the flow instead of sheeping) and Olive's latest post is A for Effort.
Matrix is also a newbie...
That's called OMGUS and it's not a good thing... Oh My God You Suck - MafiaWiki
Please try to offer some thoughts on the important events of the game, don't just vote the player voting for you.
Responses to Pikochu and MatrixChap. Notice that he never acted like he suspected MatrixChap, but always tried to push him to post in ways that would look more towny. Very easily could've been trying to help scum!Matrix look good, combined with the fact that MatrixChap voted Pikochu, the very person Zexy had been pushing earlier that phase.

Not a fan of how he said that Olive's post - that he seemed to disagree with earlier - is good enough as a "A for Effort" to not be the wagon for the phase. Plus the fact that he said he hasn't got read all of Olive's post when clearly he read enough to make a humongous response to Olive earlier. It makes me nervous about Olive and the way that Zexy later used Olive's "four in one" to his benefit. I really hope I'm just paranoid here, but I can't shake it.

Post #207
Can't tell if you are joking or hinting at your role.
If your role is investigative or anything of that sort, please do not tell us until you have some good result. Say you're joking instead.
In any case, you should try analysing posts to find out who is mafia regardless of role.

@jackatlasred you're actually sheeping here, that's bad...
First bit is in response to MatrixChap saying this his investigations find Pikochu to be suspicious. Second is saying that jack was sheeping, even though he wasn't really the only one to have sheeped so far. Responds to him further here:

Post #210
I see. I agree, but this is not a case imo because you've given us little reason to think you're town while Caps hasn't given us too much reason he's scum either.
This was after jack said he didn't have time to provide evidence against TheCapsFan in his vote and that sheeping is good sometimes. What exactly was he agreeing with?

Post #212
It sounds like CWAC: and this time I mean Claiming Without Actually Claiming xD
Sounded a bit too much like a made-up investigative role's result.
Respose to MatrixChap. Look at this compared to the next post:

Post #218
That's not a towny thing to say, town players should try to actually influence the game. Mafia can't be lynched if town doesn't vote for them.
Mafia sometimes likes to not vote, so you not voting can be seen as suspicious.
Aren't there any players you think are suspicious? Any players you think are honest?
Between Olive and TheCapsFan, don't you suspect someone more? What about the players voting for them?
These were to Max. Similar to his prodding to MatrixChap, but I think there's a difference. Notice that Zexy actually asks Max questions about the game, whereas to Matrix he only gives advice.

Post #223
OK, however you should know that suspecting someone more doesn't mean you have to vote for them right away. You may instead try to find someone even more suspicious and persuade everyone to change their votes to the player you would like, you don't have to vote based on what others did before you.
To Max. Again, he seems more serious dealing with Max than with Matrix, even though he was giving advice to both.

Post #226
Not really lol :) If anything, our interaction right now shows me that he actually doesn't understand concepts such as sheeping yet :)

Agreed.

Meh, it doesn't really help us read you so please try to explain it tomorrow when you have more time at least...
This was to jackatlasred. He draws attention to jack before, but then really lets him off easy in the end with just "explain it later please."

------

Other thoughts are the fact that Olive's D1 posts were not nearly as flower-y and cryptic as his posts on all phases after that were/are. There is a clear difference in style. The Olympia-esque posting only happened later.

Zexy's JOAT didn't include a roleblocking aspect. I would be shocked if there isn't a roleblocker out there for scum, and the way that jackatlasred first said he had a 1x roleblock everything ability and then later said it was a 1x doctor protect everything... yeah, that makes me find him shady. Especially when he flat-out said he wasn't Bonnie, who made sense with the claim if town.

In regards to Zexy's ability usage, I'm guessing he used the rolecop N1 on me and faked saying he had a copcheck on me just so that he'd have an excuse if he was tracked or I was watched. Doubt lie detector was used since I can't think of anything anyone said in-thread that would have been good to use it on for scum? That leaves the other two as the ones he might have used last night, and the fact that he was already under suspicion going into N2 makes me think he also was probably the one to put in the kill.

I also think that MatrixChap is likely scum based on his interactions with Zexy and his behavior in general.

Ok well my computer is basically inoperable (major malware I think brought on by my family, and ) and my car officially no longer works (after $450, two new tires, four new spark plugs and half of a new engine, plus the holiday weekend) . I'm tempted to request a sub-out because after three days of this shit I'm just not feeling it anymore.

SORRY NOTSORRY THOUGH ZEXY.

Zexy's JOAT didn't include a roleblocking aspect. I would be shocked if there isn't a roleblocker out there for scum, and the way that jackatlasred first said he had a 1x roleblock everything ability and then later said it was a 1x doctor protect everything... yeah, that makes me find him shady. Especially when he flat-out said he wasn't Bonnie, who made sense with the claim if town.

In regards to Zexy's ability usage, I'm guessing he used the rolecop N1 on me and faked saying he had a copcheck on me just so that he'd have an excuse if he was tracked or I was watched. Doubt lie detector was used since I can't think of anything anyone said in-thread that would have been good to use it on for scum? That leaves the other two as the ones he might have used last night, and the fact that he was already under suspicion going into N2 makes me think he also was probably the one to put in the kill.

I also think that MatrixChap is likely scum based on his interactions with Zexy and his behavior in general.

I hate to sheep but after looking at the flip, this part makes sense since it saves him from being covered, but part of me doubts that Zexy would've:

Gone on the kill
Not used one of his other roles

Zexy was prime scumdidate number one. If a townsided kill-blocking role exists (or tracker), Zexy would be the assumed person to do it and probably be the one to get blocked by any means. I dunno if he'd take the chance at it or not, but one thing I'm actually miffed about (because screw balance) would be if he used the Voyeur 1-shot on N2. That'd basically mean that all of the info that the Watcher claimed, is also in scum's hands. Voyeur lets you know what roles target a person. That, paired with the Watcher outting pretty much everybody to target the Lightning Rod means that if they used the Voy, they know like 1/2 the game (in terms of players with active roles) now.

The holiday and my car/computer breaking on me really put my balls in a salad shooter for time this weekend. Sorry I've been kinda out of it for the past few days

Pardon me. It's not avoiding. It's the intricate art of laziness.

...definitely finding MatrixChap suspicious with his behavior and the fact that he was on the Hellcrow wagon D2 while also avoiding the Zexy wagon until very late

Stop posting things that I agree with before I can post them!

I'm still gutfeeling GastlyGibus's as scum. The reactions coming out from pressure don't feel [or read] like frustrated town. The exasperated arm-throwing reads as forced. The meta thing felt kinda neutral but a lot of the more recent reactions are just a tad over the top, which since it isn't ridiculously overblown or under complete control, just come across as big words with confusing intent. A lot of justification and self defense exist, and much of the interrogation doesn't come across as scumhunting, but more general questioning which kinda looks like helping but really isn't helping. [The HD thing for instance].

jackatlasred first said he had a 1x roleblock everything ability and then later said it was a 1x doctor protect everything...
I never said I could roleblock you guys just interpreted as so, after I just tried to clear up the misunderstanding.

Edit: put mis on the under.

jackatlasred said:
Actually guys my ability is to tell one person my real alignment. I know it'll make me seem scum, but my other role is actually a one time anything blocker. I actually aimed my ability at HD. I have yet to use my one time blocker.
Ok here's the post where you first claimed. You can see where it'd be confusing-- the wording of 'anything blocker' doesn't sound anything like doctor. Also I don't remember but how does that work, the ability of telling one person your real alignment? How did Human receive this message? Sorry I just don't remember this being clarified in thread.

@MatrixChap Are you under a post restriction?
Nnnope.
tumblr_ohceph6T721s5bm3fo1_500.jpg

AHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAAJAJAHAHHAHAHA

Ohhh my god. Ohhh ,y god. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh THERE IT IS THERE IT IS. THERE IT IS. OH MY GOD. EAYEAYEYAYEAHEYAHEY EYAEAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAS. I GOT IT. I GOT IT. I FOUND IT. I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT IGOT IT!!!!! YEAH. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I FINALLY GOT IT!!!! YEAH!!!!! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD I FINALLY GOT IT. I FINALLY GOT IT, OH MY GODO. HOH MY GOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. TAKE A LOOK AT HTIS EVERBODY. A LIVE POKEMON SUN COPY IN MY LIVING ROOM! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I FINALLY GOT IT. OH MY GOD my heart is beating 100 miles per hour. i was listening to my favorite song once again. Lost In Thoughts All Alone. Live in Rabat 2016..
Congratulations! Enjoy it! :D
What did you mean by this?
Zexy said that saying "I'm scared", or the like, is suspicious.
Either your wording is very suspicious, you're actually suspicious because you're mafia, or I'm looking into this too much.
To me, voting twice in a row sounds suspicious. :p
@MatrixChap Thoughts on Zexy?
Again, having multiple roles sounded suspicious enough for a mafia to me. AND I WAS RIGHT MUHAHA

Again, having multiple roles sounded suspicious enough for a mafia to me. AND I WAS RIGHT MUHAHA
Was that the only reason you voted him then? What do you think of Pikochu now, especially since you were ready to vote him not only once but twice before?

Btw JOAT doesn't have to be a mafia role.

Oh I was always only going to vote him once. The D1 vote having no effect didn't really influence it.

...shows you how much I know about roles.

So I return, now prepared to begin my own quest for answers, for the final hour draws ever closer and I have yet to begin to undertake my greatest of tasks.

These questions are not meant to suggest, nor imply, nor condemn. The Mystery has yet to be solved, and I realize know how few of the pieces I have yet put together in full. The answers I seek need not be elaborate, in many cases a single word will suffice in providing me with the direction that I seek. I have much certainty that each inquiry is matched in earnest to the individual, though if you know not what is being asked of you and cannot decipher the possibilities, do say so. Answers written in confusion will lead to greater hindrances than answers written in deceit.

My gratitude to all those who support me in earnest with this, my greatest of undertakings.

Klavier Gavin – How many candles rest on the Alter of Fate?

HumanDawn – Are you the minstrel whom is fated to provide me with the next key?

Max1996 – Have you been touched by the duality of condemnation?

MatrixChap – When will you reveal your conditions?

Lone_Garurumon – Have you received the gift of Xerneas yet?

GastlyGibus - X, Y, or Z?

Pikochu – Are you and Seth Rollins one in the same?

TheCapsFan – Have you also received the Gift?

Seth Rollins – If you could bring one back who has been extinguished, who would it be?

jackatlasred – Have you come to know the minor of the Mysteries?

Ghostly – Are you ashamed of those who you have failed to condemn?

FinalArcadia – Who arouses in you the least suspicion?

Elieson - Are you the moth or are you the flame?

Space – Have you ever sat at the table of our enemies?

Oh I was always only going to vote him once. The D1 vote having no effect didn't really influence it.
Oh, oops. Misunderstanding on my part then. But my question remains, what are your thoughts on Pikochu or any other player for that matter?

...shows you how much I know about roles.
That's ok! Mafia games are a learning process.

This makes it sound like MatrixChap is an indep but could that be possible since we've seen... I think, two?

Ghostly – Are you ashamed of those who you have failed to condemn?
Not really sure what this means, but is it addressing my suspicions on jackatlasred that have gone back to the beginning of Day 2?

Whether I'm town, mafia, or scum?
Oh, oops. Misunderstanding on my part then. But my question remains, what are your thoughts on Pikochu or any other player for that matter?
No problem. I'm honestly not sure what to think... Everyone makes all sorts of crazy posts, you know?
That's ok! Mafia games are a learning process.
Thanks a lot! :D

I'm still gutfeeling GastlyGibus's as scum. The reactions coming out from pressure don't feel [or read] like frustrated town. The exasperated arm-throwing reads as forced. The meta thing felt kinda neutral but a lot of the more recent reactions are just a tad over the top, which since it isn't ridiculously overblown or under complete control, just come across as big words with confusing intent. A lot of justification and self defense exist, and much of the interrogation doesn't come across as scumhunting, but more general questioning which kinda looks like helping but really isn't helping. [The HD thing for instance].

Please tell me how it feels "forced" or "over the top." If you haven't any serious accusations to make then this is just grasping at straws.

GastlyGibus - X, Y, or Z?

My response:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom