• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

I think catching a Bergmite/Avalugg would be good to tie in with the 8th gym ice typing, and it could be the tank instead of Goodra. I'd like Goodra to return, but I don't think that it's happening. They will probably expand the Pokemon Village in the anime and make more Kalos Pokemon available (because there's none to begin with). Bergmite could be the shy Pokemon of the series, and Goodra might make a special appearanc eto help with its shyness. Goodra would then help Ash in the 8th Gym, and Bergmite evolves into Avalugg to win the Gym Battle. That might be a nice plot.

Can we just talk about Iris a bit? Is anyone else glad she hasn't made an appearance yet?

She was just unbearable in Best Wishes.

+1x1000 but I wonder why she hasn't appeared? maybe the writers hater her too idk XD but it's interesting she will be the first previous gen girl not to appear in the current gen...

I don't think that Iris not appearing means that the writers hate her. If that was the case, she wouldn't have gotten a special like Cilan did. My guess is that they just couldn't figure out a reason to bring her back in XY. There's really not a good reason for her to show up in Kalos and I don't think she'd mix in well with the cast. It would just feel forced to bring her back at this point and after how forced Dawn's return was, I think that they can just drop the tradition altogether. It's also possible that her Japanese voice actress is either too expensive or too busy to reprise her role again.

I suppose that there's still a slight possibility of Iris returning, but with the seventh generation already announced, it wouldn't make much sense to bring back a character with even less marketing presence now than before.

Ash Vs Alain Round 2 will be coming up soon....Corocoro has images

uploadfromtaptalk1457766816251.jpg

Ash Vs Alain Round 2 will be coming up soon....Corocoro has images

We also got some translations from the scans thanks to Adamant:
As the broadcast time changes the story gets even more heated as well! Zygarde's ultimate mystery will be revealed!?
"Ash Greninja grows even further!" and "Zygarde's capture by Team Flare leads to a crisis in Kalos!?
I guess this confirms that he will master Ash Greninja soon.

OMG, I can't wait! *.* but I also want another battle Ash vs Sawyer before the league with Mega Sceptile beating Ash-Greninja.

Yes! :LOL: It would be pretty cool if Ash did manage to master Ash-Greninja form, but I think I would be alright if he almost did, but not quite. I think it would be awesome if he drawed with Alain (because it might be to early for a win).

Their battle aside, I'm excited to see how the group and Alan interact. Now that they know of each other, they'll probably more readily interact. I especially wonder if Alain will notice Squishy!

Am I the only one waiting for the possibility that Zinnia shows up in some form or another?

While it would be interesting to see how the anime could handle Zinnia, I really don't think she'll be included in XY. It's kind of late to include that element of OR/AS into the series when Sun/Moon are on the way and without any buildup before this point, I think it would feel kind of forced to include Zinnia into the whole Team Flare and Zygarde conflict.

Looks like things will start to heat up! Wonder how the battle will start? Maybe it'll be caused when Alain notices Puni-chan and wants to capture it for Team Flair.

I think that at some stage, Steven should make his way over because he wasn't really handled like a normal champion when Ash got to him. This would be a good way to fix that up.

I think that at some stage, Steven should make his way over because he wasn't really handled like a normal champion when Ash got to him. This would be a good way to fix that up.
True. we do need Steven's input in all this because he knows about mega evolution and that as a champion he could be useful for the overall story against Zygarde.

I wonder if Looker will appear during the battle with Team Flair. He appeared in Diamond and Pearl, and in Black and White anime involving legendary Pokemon.

I wonder if Looker will appear during the battle with Team Flair. He appeared in Diamond and Pearl, and in Black and White anime involving legendary Pokemon.
That can be good but the thing is though what did he really do? what did he really contribute to the whole plot in D/P and B/W other than appearing so late into both series?

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom