• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

That can be good but the thing is though what did he really do? what did he really contribute to the whole plot in D/P and B/W other than appearing so late into both series?
In Diamond and Pearl we can understand, he didn't get introduced until around the time Pokemon Platinum came out. I didn't really watch much of Black and White since I only seen a few episodes. Maybe he could be found starting to investigate Team Flair since I'm sure that a giant mutated tree sitting in a parallel line from Team Flair labs kind of looks suspicions if anyone sees it.

In Diamond and Pearl we can understand, he didn't get introduced until around the time Pokemon Platinum came out. I didn't really watch much of Black and White since I only seen a few episodes. Maybe he could be found starting to investigate Team Flair since I'm sure that a giant mutated tree sitting in a parallel line from Team Flair labs kind of looks suspicions if anyone sees it.
yeah noticing a big ass tree in the middle of nowhere is suspicious and if looker was to come to kalos and notices this he's probably go all in and find out what's up.

I like comical TR and understand they're part of the main cast too, but I wish they went back to giving 2~3 episodes in a row where they DON'T hijack the plot. It's the only thing other than Dent I think Best Wishes did right. Sometimes the episode's plot is good (or better) enough without TR showing up to interrupt.

I like comical TR and understand they're part of the main cast too, but I wish they went back to giving 2~3 episodes in a row where they DON'T hijack the plot. It's the only thing other than Dent I think Best Wishes did right. Sometimes the episode's plot is good (or better) enough without TR showing up to interrupt.
Personally I'd rather have them appear every episode, but not always to capture Pikachu, and instead doing more sophisticated stuff.

But I like how XY handles their appearances, seeing as they've only been absent in 16 episodes so far.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom