• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you always wanted to use but never could.

SinCosTan

God forgives, I don't.
Reaction score
I always wanted to use Breloom. I always thought Breloom was a really awesome pokemon, but I could never deal with having a Shroomish for such a long time. Wanting to have spore makes it even more torturous to train Shroomish.

Anything you have to trade to evolve. I don't have anyone else to trade with, and no wifi in range, so I've never been able to own any of them.

Darkrai.
I always wanted to use one, it is so awesome *o*

And Rhyperior...
I love this pokémon, but I have no one to trade a Rhydon and I don't have wi-fi also. I can use pokesav or whatever, but... meh.

Well, I would say that if I need to trade to get, then it's not feasible to use as it requires getting another device to get that Pokemon. This is the reason I wouldn't get a Duskull (in DPP) or some others like Gastly, because they require trading to get. Feebas is another one, since its capture and evolution are both difficult of accomplish (but it's made up for easier levelling).

Thanks for reading.

I've wanted to train a Weavile or Gliscor for a very long time, but Razor Claws and Razor Fangs are so hard to come buy (I don't want to squander them on the "wrong" Sneasel or Gligar) that I haven't had the motivation to train either one.

^You can find a Razor Claw using the dowsing machine Poketch app. in the Veilstone Galactic HQ building.

Any Grass-type.
They've always seemed to be the weakest type to me.

But that might change in Gen. 5.
I'm thinking of having a Simisage on my team.

Milotic. I don't care what anyone says, it is F*CKING IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND FEEBAS. IT. IS. NOT. POSSIBLE. AT ALL.
I HATE YOU OH SO VERY MUCH FEEBAS. :boom:

Golem. I can trade and level it properly, it just get crushed no matter what. Even physical fighting moves do a lot.

I've got a list of Pokémon that fit this description, the first ones of which that I can remember are Yanmega, Slowking and Walrein. Someday, guys...

Jirachi. I got the one from the event, but I want one at lv 100. I'm so lazy and I hate it. :ksmile:

Milotic, one of my favorite 3rd gen Pokemon. It's so elegant, and it's design is amazing IMO. I've always wanted one, but Feebas is IMPOSSIBLE to find, and when I did find one, FINALLY, I had NO Pokeballs lol. Not only that, but to evolve Feebas into Milotic is impossible, luckily Black&White changes that :).

Milotic, one of my favorite 3rd gen Pokemon. It's so elegant, and it's design is amazing IMO. I've always wanted one, but Feebas is IMPOSSIBLE to find, and when I did find one, FINALLY, I had NO Pokeballs lol. Not only that, but to evolve Feebas into Milotic is impossible, luckily Black&White changes that :).

With patience, you can search every tile for a Feebas spot... and find a shiny Magikarp. True story. :lol:

I always wanted a Metagross in my team. Why-the-hell-there's-not-a-single-game-where-Beldum-is-obtainable-BEFORE-Elite-4. And that damn legendary catch rate...

Milotic. I don't care what anyone says, it is F*CKING IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND FEEBAS. IT. IS. NOT. POSSIBLE. AT ALL.
I HATE YOU OH SO VERY MUCH FEEBAS. :boom:

It's possible if you have eight hours to kill. And once you find that one square, suddenly you have too many Feebas. I thought it was impossible, too, and then I actually tried.

As for Pokemon I've always wanted to use, but never did...
Kingler
Drapion
Honchkrow
Cranidos/Rampardos
Cubone/Marowak
Exeggutor
Kangaskhan
Aerodactyl
Gligar (rectifying this very, very soon)
Cacnea/Cacturne
Crawdaunt
Seviper
Armaldo
Nosepass/Probopass
Porygon/Porygon2/Porygon-Z

Mostly because all of these are either hard to use, or come at a rather inconvenient place in the game.

Celebi. But that's about to chaaaange *dances*

and Primeape. I don't know why, it seems like he's always in the opposite version but I've always appreicated his line.

Shaymin, Mew, Celebi, and Victini (I'm sure I'll never be able to use one, since I can't do events >.>).

Wailord and I don't know why.
Also Mawile, I love to include her in my team but her stats are so below average. I wish they'll buff her stats or give her an evolution. She needs gamefreak's love!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom