• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you didn't think you would use

FistFight: you can't use Spinarak until after the E4 in B/W, unless you get it from the DW (which I don't think is possible at this point in time). Unless you meant Galvantula.

Oh, there are so many! Let's see...

Scolipede: I had caught a Venipede early on, but I never used it because it was so weak.
Then I got the TMs for Poison Jab and Rock Slide, and decided to give him another chance. Ol' Pendrabug has never let me down; in fact, it's actually saved my rear-end during countless battels.

Zoroark: Initially, I had planned on using Zorua, because it's cooler and can use the Evilolite fairly well. Eventually, though, I realized that Zoroark is so much better. Asher's high speed helps, too.

Golurk: I didn't like the PKMN's design at first, but I needed a Flyer and Rufflet wasn't cutting it. I had caught two of them (one to give away), and kept the one with Iron Fist. That abililty+Shadow Punch+Ghost Gem=The E4 got served. Granted, Lurkolem's speed is beyond retarded, but his EPIC attack makes up for it.

Emonga: Yes, it's a lame Pika-Clone, but I found out that it can get Air Slash, and I wanted it. That led to me training up a Swoobat in order to get it, and I used it for a while. Lil' Voltabby is boxed now, but she will be honored for her service.

Mienshao: Actually, I don't remember why I added him. Probably 'cause I needed a replacement for Flareon. Anyway, considering Kongfuzi's high attack, he was pretty good.
I boxed him, though. Too frail for me, I guess.

Sawk: The guy was caught in the Darker grass, so I didn't use him much early on. He did, however, help me take out Lenora. Don't remember his name off the top of my head, but he's been boxed with high regard for his safety.

Petilil: Once I learned about the Own Tempo Petal Dance combo, I decided to get one for myself. Took a couple tries, but I finally got one. Leafia is now currently being trained. Standby.

Flareon: Since Black and White don't have any of the old PKMN until after Ghestis, I was kinda weirded out about using him with the others. However, FLAREON, as he was known, was still pretty good, being able to take physical hits very well. In fact, he might have still been with me had it not been for my refusal to use him on a Gen5 team. Sadly, he died in a trading accident, but he will be remembered for his bravery.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff I am suprised to see on my team.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom