• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon YOU have a vendetta against

Spiny

Insane since 2012
Reaction score
A discussion for pokemon that are your archenemy. Pokemon that you really hate because the keep preventing your victory. You are professor Moriarty, they are Sherlock Holmes.

Mine are:
Infernape: I hate this OU monkey! It's the bane of my existence! Every time I get an advantage, in comes Mr. Monkey Man and just Flare Blitz/Close combats me before I can say crap.

Kyogre: Stupid Whale! Paired with Swift Swim Fake Out Ludicolo, this is the most Irritating Uber ever! Water Spout kills everything on the first turn unless you have Inner Focus to block Fakeout, or in singles manage to change the weather.

Anything with Trick Room: What really is the point of Speed when someone cheap just reverses it? Whats the point of Having Ninjask when someone sends out Porygon-Z and Rampardos? I can't STAND it!

Last edited:
water sport kills everything? doesn't that decrease the power of fire attacks. LOL, you mean water spout.

I hate suicune, it is impossible to take down once it gets a calm mind, yet I've nevere used it. Also, mence and Latias are broken, they suck too.

A discussion for pokemon that are your archenemy. Pokemon that you really hate because the keep preventing your victory. You are professor Moriarty, they are Sherlock Holmes.

Mine are:
Infernape: I hate this OU monkey! It's the bane of my existence! Every time I get an advantage, in comes Mr. Monkey Man and just Flare Blitz/Close combats me before I can say crap.

Kyogre: Stupid Whale! Paired with Swift Swim Fake Out Ludicolo, this is the most Irritating Uber ever! Water Sport kills everything on the first turn unless you have Inner Focus to block Fakeout, or in singles manage to change the weather.

Anything with Trick Room: What really is the point of Speed when someone cheap just reverses it? Whats the point of Having Ninjask when someone sends out Porygon-Z and Rampardos? I can't STAND it!

1: Infernape is easily almost always counterable by Latias, Vaporeon, Tentacruel, Salamence, and Starmie. Scizor's Bullet Punch can be a two hit KO on most Infernape.

2.Usually countered by Dialga, Blissey, Lati@s, and even Quagsire at times.

3. It has -6 priority so you can use taunt, and any Bulky beast can help against a Trick room team. Taunt, Fake out, Roar / Whirlwind, Protect/ Detect, Metagross, and lead Weavile, deal with it well.

Pesonally, I prefer the air I don't really like Rotom Appliances and Suicune (Although My Vaporeon out stalled one once) that much.

Last edited:
boy, do I have a few. Mine top ten hated opponents consist of: scizor, breloom, absol, lucario, infernape, snorlax, ludicolo, arcues, garchomp and froslass

Breloom, for sure. The one Pokemon I never seem to have a counter for on any of my teams.

A counter to the trick room (well, not a counter, but something that takes advantage of it) is Bronzong w/ Heatproof, Iron Ball, and Gyro Ball.

That is the most situational set I've ever seen and really would not be useful outside of Trick Room. And if you're running it to counter trick room, as opposed to utilizing your own, gl/hf

That is the most situational set I've ever seen and really would not be useful outside of Trick Room. And if you're running it to counter trick room, as opposed to utilizing your own, gl/hf

Having a Offensive Bronzong to use trick room for it's self would better counter to trick room. Using Trick room twice turns off Trick room, you know?

Walrein. I hated that thing (because of Stallrein). It stalled my all-Steel team to death.

That BP scizor is a pain in the ass. So is Gyarados when its against me.. you probably know why those two
Scizor coz its scizor, everyone hates it when its against you!
and Gyarados... I have many fire pokemon so its a complete rapist!

BP Scizor. I hate it so much! It's too cheap for noobs.

And Cress was annoying too.

The funny thing about this thread is that I use Scizor, Breloom, Infernape, and Gyarados. I guess a lot of people have a vendetta against my team.

Mother-frickin' SWAMPERT. Gah. That thing is just SO overrated! Everyone and their brother uses it, and it's so freakin' predictable...it's boring!

Chansey, always has a smile on its face even when its pissed. Thats the face of evil

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom