• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon YOU have a vendetta against

Lance's Aerodactyl. >.< I had to shut off my DS three times before making it faint. >.>

The only reason I won against that thing was an insane amount of luck on my part. I had out Gyarados, and the jerk had Thunder Fang. He missed twice in a row. That's the only reason I won.

For a long time I loathed Bronzong. I sucked against his combination and hypnosis powers. So in pearl I actually trained up a Rapidash just to take one in particular on which I dislike most fire types so that's an event. I've grown to accept the annoyance.

Now it's Drapion! I know he's two types out of dark, poison, and bug but I can never remember which two no matter how hard I try and I mess it up!

As well, I hate it when you're leveling up a weaker pokemon and you run into a Golbat, a Tentacruel, or a Ratticate that's at a high level so you can't run away -_-

Especially Ratticate and it's demonic hyper fang.

I find that I took a long time trying to find a wild Pikachu in Firered version in Viridian Forest

I suppose I also have a vendetta against Tate & Liza's Lunatone & Solrock. Those things are so freakin' hard to take down without an insane amount of training.

I thought this topic sounded ridiculous then I had flashbacks about every fight I've had with a shieldon

I have the same vendetta as SharKing; I literally spent weeks battling Tate and Liza's Solrock/Lunatone.

Mewtwo. I can paralyze mewtwo with 1HP left, ONE HP, and it still breaks out of 99 ultra balls.
If its FRLG i can understand because i`ve wasted plenty myself but Dusk/Heavy balls have really made catching legends easier in PtHGSS

As for myself its Steven`s Cradily in Ruby

I suppose I also have a vendetta against Tate & Liza's Lunatone & Solrock. Those things are so freakin' hard to take down without an insane amount of training.

That took forever. I just used a super rod to catch a party of Wailmer, then taught them surf and dive and slowly whittled away at Solrock and Lunatone's health.

Red's Lapras.
The rest of his party is easy-peasy, and yet Lapras is the most trouble I've had since Tate and Liza in Emerald Version.

ratata with focus sash endeavor and quick attack on a single battle at lvl 1...
hell its even cheap on double battles cause u have to use both attacks on it alone to make sure it doesnt get u

Um so far I can remember:

Mars' stupid friggin Purugly the first time. Yeah its easy now, but at first I failed. I still can't stand it.

And some random trainer's dumb Stantler. Makes me despise Stantler now.

Lucian's Bronzong

This was my first run of Diamond and I used a revive and he used and earthquake on my Staraptor. I had turned gravity on and I was about to switch to Croagunk.

That night I had no sleep :uhoh:

Oh I had no problem with Tate and Liza once you know the trick.

What trick? you might ask. Go to Mossdeep and use the newly obtained Super Rod. Wailer can appear around the 40s after a while. Teach it Waterfall and Surf. Defeat all the Gym Trainers and it should level up and evolve into a Wailord. Then you can just get Wailord to eat them. No problem.

Bronzong.

And, in the earlier part of the games, Zubat and Weedle/Wurmple/whatever Poison Caterpillar thing.

bronzong i swear that i have NEVER defeated a bronzong in my life. that and charmeleon. Lucian in the E4 and my rival in FR.

pretty much any pokemons that break my chains!
Well mostly bidoof or tentacruel because they always get in the way when ur trying to get somewhere.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom