Pokemon you keep forgetting exist

Reaction score
Qwilfish and Larvesta/Volcorona. I even bred and used a Larvesta for a while, too...

Mantyke's Biggest Fan
Reaction score
Half the Unova Pokemon-- Larvesta, Elgyem/Beeheym, zen mode Darmanitan, Scolipede, and Gigalith.
Seriously. Until I looked at a Unova dex list, I thought Boldore was the only evolution of Roggenrola.

Sad Grass-Type
Reaction score
Half the Unova Pokemon-- Larvesta, Elgyem/Beeheym, zen mode Darmanitan, Scolipede, and Gigalith.
Seriously. Until I looked at a Unova dex list, I thought Boldore was the only evolution of Roggenrola.
Funnily enough, I tend to forget Roggenrola exists and just think it's Boldore > Gigalith.

More fab than Sylveon.
Reaction score
Ekans, Paras, Parasect, Venonat, Weepinbell, Shellder, Kingler, Igglybuff, Natu, Unown, Qwilfish, Teddiursa, Corsola, Porygon2, Stantler, Whismur, Skitty, Delcatty, Meditite, Medicham, Gulpin, Swalot, Carvanha, Spoink, Grumpig, Cacnea, Barboach, Anorith, Castform, Shuppet, Chimecho, Clamperl, Huntail, Gorebyss, Relicanth, Jirachi, Mothim, Chingling, Stunky, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Chatot, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Carnivine, Finneon, Lumineon, Mantyke, Rhyperior, Porygon-Z, Heatran, Phione, Manaphy, Victini, Munna, Musharna, Maractus, Minccino, Cinccino, Cryogonal, Druddigon, Rufflet, Braviary, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Heatmor, and Durant.

Oddly enough, usually, the first two Pokemon that come to my mind after thinking about something else completely unrelated are Dunsparce and Delibird. I've actually used Dunsparce before, and it was unexpectedly useful.

Girl with the Ghosts
Reaction score
I don't forget pokemon exist per se. I mean, if I just heard the name of a pokemon it would spring to mind immediately, but there are a few pokemon that when they show up I'm like, "Oh yeah, there's that thing in this game." When I think of pokemon, these are like the last ones I think of.

Quilfish, Shuckle, Dunsparce, Clamperl and Barboach.

The Benevolent Cynic
Reaction score
I don't forget pokemon exist per se. I mean, if I just heard the name of a pokemon it would spring to mind immediately, but there are a few pokemon that when they show up I'm like, "Oh yeah, there's that thing in this game." When I think of pokemon, these are like the last ones I think of.

Quilfish, Shuckle, Dunsparce, Clamperl and Barboach.
The same is true for me. I can get an image as soon as a name is mentioned, but I'll not remember them otherwise. Biggest offenders:

Barboach/Whiscash, Cacnea/Cacturne, Basculin, Stunky/Skuntank, Remoraid/Octillery, Cryogonal.

Reaction score
A handful of Johto Pokemon. Seriously, the Pokemon introduced in 2nd gen are the most forgettable ones. Most of them were obscure or hard to find, and it had a lot of useless single stages.

Crazy on the Outside
Reaction score
Smeargle. I always forgot about him till now.
Same here. When one popped up during one of my Dream World visits, I did a double take. Initially, I was like: "What the heck is this? And what is it doing in my Pokémon game?!"

True Gentleman
Reaction score
There are a few that i less remember, but the one that i just keep forgetting exist is Chimecho in R/S/E. All i think that exist at Mt Pyre are Vulpix, Duskull and Shuppet. But when I learned about Chimecho being able to be found there, I searched for 30 minutes but no success. Until now, I just think of it as a Gen IV Pokemon.

Reaction score
Carvanha. For some reason, whenever I think of Sharpedo, I always forget it has a prevolution.
Probably because I always felt Sharpedo should of been a first stage and it should of gotten an Evolution.

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score
Normally, Ghosts I remember since that's my favourite type, and also Grass. For some other types, where there are more members, I don't exactly remember them too much. Generation 5 is the most memorable Generation for me, so that isn't on my list. When I think of something I always forget, I often thought I already remember them by the time I think of them. For example, Manectric was a Pokemon I normally don't remember, as with Stantler, Sentret and Furret. So you can say they are normally in Generation 2 to 4.

Thanks for reading.,

Lunar Breeze Beast
Reaction score
• Burmy
• Spoink
• Dunsparce
• Shelder
• Shellos

I feel terrible for forgetting these.

Dancing Senorita
Reaction score
Stantler. I always forget about Stantler. I've been meaning to use one for ages but every time I plan out my Johto team, Stantler slips my mind.

Also, Wailord. Another Pokemon I want to use but always forget about. I'm starting to feel like my teams are always the same. I'm so uncreative.

Reaction score
Carnivine and Finneon. They're just really forgettable and also from GenIV which I didn't play too much.

║ Friggin Entertain Me ║
Reaction score
Well I tend to forget about the GEN one Pokemon like Bulbsaur and Charmander.

Lvl 16. Beat that, #635
Reaction score
There are a few that i less remember, but the one that i just keep forgetting exist is Chimecho in R/S/E. All i think that exist at Mt Pyre are Vulpix, Duskull and Shuppet. But when I learned about Chimecho being able to be found there, I searched for 30 minutes but no success. Until now, I just think of it as a Gen IV Pokemon.
There's only 2% chance of finding a Chimecho over there. While it is more common than finding a Wailord on Route 129 (1%), it is still pretty rare.

I keep forgetting Clefairy & Jigglypuff have baby stages of their family. Then there's Aipom. :/