• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you keep forgetting exist

When I listened to the Pokerap after a few years when they said "Omastar" and I was questioning myself: How come I never heard of that before? I also don't remember most of the Hoenn Pokemon besides starters. When I list Legendary Pokemon, I usually get the Hoenn ones last.

Lileep and Cradily. I have never really liked them and they are the only Pokemon that I keep forgetting the names of.

I always remember Anorith and Armaldo, but I constantly forget who the other two Hoenn fossil Pokemon are.

Unown, The lake trio, Regigigas & Regis are the ones I most forget about. xD. They'll be mentioned and I'll be "WHAT?! THERE'S A NEW POKE-oh, wait. I know you, you're that one trio or whatever." xDD.
I don't know why I keep forgetting Regigigas. I love that gentle giant, so why I keep forgetting him I'll never know...=/ *cuddles Regigigas*
I mostly forget a TON of pokemon. Mostly Gen 3 and 4's pokemon, even though Gen 4 is my favorite Generation. There's just too many for me to even fit in my head. :D I throw whatever Pokemon I don't care for (other then Regigigas) out of my head and keep the ones i like in my head, hehe. ^-^

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom