• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon you like but everyone else hate?

Kool-aid man

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I'd say Emboar he's not a bad pokémon in anyway he just suffers a bad rap from being the 3rd fire/fighter in a row.

The ice cream pokemon vanilite (sp?), it love everything about it. People seem to hate it cause it's based on a ice cream cone.

I like Grimer and Muk, but most of time I only see people despise them because they are just piles of Sludge.

I love Trubbish and Bidoof. Still more/as much creative than Grimer/Muk. Not implying that they are better. A lot of the time, simplicity is beautiful.

I like Binacle and Barbaracle. I think they have pretty cool designs, especially the latter.

This is the most accurate thread that I have ever seen! I do hate all of the Pokemon currently mentioned (excluding Grimer/Muk).

...Anyways, I've always been fond of Zubat despite everyone thinking of them as annoying, cave vermin.

Watchog is one of me favorite but like every other regional rodent, everyone hates him, seriously how can anyone not like a face like this?

178.jpg

I also like Arceus but people hate it because they can't seem to grasp the fact that Mewtwo isn't the true god of Pokemon.

Delphox is another favorite of mine, people bitched and complained about getting three Fire/Fighting type starters in a row, now that the cycle has been broken with Delphox did that made anyone happy?...Nope! Now people are saying ``Why is that ugly thing wearing a skirt?`` or ``It should've stayed quadrupedal`` c'mon people you've gotten asked for a Fire starter that doesn't become Fire/Fighting, stop whining.

I like Emboar's design a lot, though it seems a lot of people hate it.

I like the Zubat line as well, mainly due to my love of Crobat; even though it is normally hated due to its in-game hassle for many.

Musharna.

Every time I mention it as my favorite, I get WTF's from people. *sigh*

Lickilicky is adorable and a huge improvement on Lickitung. It may not be that strong, but it's very fun to use in-game, especially when I run a varied movepool.

When it was revealed, everyone seemed to hate Doublade since not too many people like the evolution concept of: two Pokemon = new Pokemon.

I liked Doublade when it was revealed and I still like it now. It's animations in XY are particularly awesome~

Klinklang and Vanilluxe seem hated by everybody, but they're actually quite powerful.

Thanks to Cloud Nine, Lickilicky became my main normal type during Gen V. (And maybe in Gen VI when Pokemon Bank launches) I never got tired of using it to take down overused weather teams and watching the opponent squirm as they desperately tried to remove the lovable and bulky pink blob and couldn't stop it from ruining their plans.

I like Binacle and Barbaracle. I think they have pretty cool designs, especially the latter.
Aw, those two are adorable, especially Barbaracle. I know, I know--it's a hideous Eldritch Abomination but I find it utterly cute. Same with Doublade: I think it's cute and most people can't stand it or think the design is lazy.

Sunflora. I think it has a simple yet attractive design, and it's a very helpful Grass-type in-game in GSC/HGSS if you have a Quick Claw attached.

Couldn't agree more on Vanillite line, have them shiny and absolutely love them. Also I know weedle and caterpie have some lovers but they seem to get a lot of hate, they're adorable and Butterfree/beedrill are ok pokemon.

Delphox is another favorite of mine, people bitched and complained about getting three Fire/Fighting type starters in a row, now that the cycle has been broken with Delphox did that made anyone happy?...Nope! Now people are saying ``Why is that ugly thing wearing a skirt?`` or ``It should've stayed quadrupedal`` c'mon people you've gotten asked for a Fire starter that doesn't become Fire/Fighting, stop whining.

I agree. Delphox is one of my favorite new Pokemon. :ksmile: I also agree with everyone who said the Trubbish, Bidoof, Zubat, and Vanillite lines.

A lot of people consider Meganium the worst starter, but I gave it a chance when I replayed Soulsilver. Even though it has a disadvantage to a lot of things, it was really useful. I even managed to beat Falkner on the first try with just Bayleef. :cool:

I also like Klefki just because of how silly it is. :loopy:

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom