• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon you like but everyone else hate?

I love Conkeldurr but i hardly know anybody who likes it, it's freaking powerful even competitive wise.

I actually think Conkuldurr is pretty cool too. He was one of my mains during my first play-through of white. :D

Sometimes I feel like the only person ever who thinks Trubbish is absolutely adorable. Garbodor is pretty boss too, and he was absolutely crucial to my team when I took on the champion in Black 2. That's a pretty scary Haxorus, Iris, it would be a shame if something were to... poison it.

If I could have a Pokemon as a house pet, I would totally have a Trubbish. That face...

How can you say no to that adorable face??
I like Trubbish and Garbodor too, there are alot more pokemon below Trubbish and Garbodor in my pokemon preferences.

I love Conkeldurr but i hardly know anybody who likes it, it's freaking powerful even competitive wise.

I actually think Conkuldurr is pretty cool too. He was one of my mains during my first play-through of white. :D

Sometimes I feel like the only person ever who thinks Trubbish is absolutely adorable. Garbodor is pretty boss too, and he was absolutely crucial to my team when I took on the champion in Black 2. That's a pretty scary Haxorus, Iris, it would be a shame if something were to... poison it.

If I could have a Pokemon as a house pet, I would totally have a Trubbish. That face...

How can you say no to that adorable face??
I like Trubbish and Garbodor too, there are alot more pokemon below Trubbish and Garbodor in my pokemon preferences.

I also think Trubbish is really cute. I don't like Garbodor as much as Trubbish, but I still like its design.

People whine a lot because Honedge is another inanimate object Pokemon. COME. ON! The only thing manlier would be a solid gold machine gun with fighter jet wings! At least it isn't freaking three magnets!
Honedge and also Doublade do the most important thing, make the last evo (Aegislash) look even more badass and awesome.

I have a Conkeldurr on Pokemon Black, but I don't use it. The Boldore line are pretty much the rocky equivalent. I have a Gigalith on my team and it is BEAST!

I find some people weird since I like ALL Pokémon. Why other fans can't do that? I mean, they're all monsters with special powers, why I should like just some of them and hate others?
So, I like all Pokémon and find it just weird how some people don't.

Okay, I don't know which ones really get hate, but I'm still going to say the ones I like which seem like they have a reason to be hated. (Or they've been mentioned here already.)

For some reason, I like Butterfree, Ledian (Superhero! :-D), Honedge, and Hitmontop. Though the last time I got Hitmontop was in Gen II, and while it didn't feel like a great Fighting type (His best fighting move was Triple Kick...which had a habit of missing.), fighting while spinning on your head is still rad. I mean, who can do that without throwing up?

Last edited:
Every poké has it's charm, yes.. trubbish, swalot and grimer too <3, everyone deserves some love.
Come on! If you play with them in poké amie you will have to love them all, I never thought I'd like some ones until I played with them ^^.
But let's get on topic, ones of my fav pokés is emboar (who do I try to fool? Love the 3 Unova starters) but people don't like him 'cause he's not "as cool" as past fire/fighting starters like the godlike Blaziken (he even got megaevo now ¬¬) or monferno and it's kinda fat xD. But I love him anyways and'll keep using him now that I got a good tepig in GTS <3.

The vanillite line, Duskull line, Zigzagoon line, Wurmple line, Wynaut, and Castform to name a few.

Conkelduurrp and its evos look scary with those veins popping out, like they've been at the steroids or something. The names are kinda awful too.

Not sure if people hate them, but I find Unown to be the most interesting pokemon ever since I first saw one in Gold/Silver (It never occurred to me that they were based on letters; I first tought they were objects).

sigilyph has been a favorite of mine since his introduction. I've put him on most of my teams. I also have nothing but love for honchkrow and find him to be underutilized as well.

I've always been a big advocate of the Klink family. Their signatures moves are very good, and they can manage well in battle despite their poor physical movepool. Plus they're just cool-looking, y'know?

Vanilluxe is also a really nice design concept that I'm surprised wasn't implemented sooner.

The Vanillite line. They get too much flak for looking like ice cream. I find them really funny and adorable myself, and is one of my top 5th Gen favorites, which is saying a lot as I like several 5th Gen Pokémon.

Then there's Tentacool and Tentacruel. People hate them for being the Zubat/Golbat of surfing zones, completely ignoring a Pokémon line with a cool as hell design and huge battling potential. I've been using it since Gold, even becoming a mainstay in my main team. No regrets whatsoever. Tentacruel is epic!

I am also probably one of few who doesn't despise the other two Fire/Fighting starters, Infernape and Emboar. Granted, I vastly prefer Blaziken (Favorite 3rd Gen starter), and I also have other favorite starter in 4th and 5th Gen (Torterra and Samurott respectively), but like with most starters besides Sceptile, I find Infernape and Emboar to be pretty cool and solid in their own respects in terms of design, concept, and battle potential. So yep, I like them as much as every other starter that's not a generational favorite, and infinitely more than Sceptile. I won't deny it's good the pattern was broken with Delphox though, mostly because I like to see variety in the starters' Type combinations.

Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus. :) Everybody hates them because they look ugly or whatever. (Not sure of the exact reason, but I know people don't like them :p)
I love those guys. Landorus especially. >3< Landorus seems like such a sweet Pokemon, and I mean, in his Therian forme he just looks awesome! >.< Same for Thundurus and Tornadus, too. I don't know why nobody likes them. They're useful Pokemon and are so cool. ^u^
And, although I don't know if people HATE him, but...Palkia. Poor little Palkia gets overshadowed by Dialga and Giratina. :c Everybody seems to forget him, or make fun of him because his head looks like a...well, you know...>.> But I love the big guy. He's cute. ^u^ *pets Palkia*
I can't think of any others...I really just like all Pokemon. They're all pretty cool. :3

Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus. :) Everybody hates them because they look ugly or whatever. (Not sure of the exact reason, but I know people don't like them :p)
I love those guys. Landorus especially. >3< Landorus seems like such a sweet Pokemon, and I mean, in his Therian forme he just looks awesome! >.< Same for Thundurus and Tornadus, too. I don't know why nobody likes them. They're useful Pokemon and are so cool. ^u^
And, although I don't know if people HATE him, but...Palkia. Poor little Palkia gets overshadowed by Dialga and Giratina. :c Everybody seems to forget him, or make fun of him because his head looks like a...well, you know...>.> But I love the big guy. He's cute. ^u^ *pets Palkia*
I can't think of any others...I really just like all Pokemon. They're all pretty cool. :3
People just don't like the Kami trio Incarnate Formes but their Therian Formes are pretty awesome and in my opinion should have been their normal formes. And yeah people seem to like Dialga and Giratina more than Palkia but Palkia is my favourite of the Creation Trio. I'm maybe one of the few who has Infernape has their Fire type starter, just love everything about him, stats, design and movepool.

All the new Sinnoh evos. They add power to forgotten mon's, and some look really good.

Especially Togekiss. Para flinch is bad.

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom