• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon you like but everyone else hate?

Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus. :) Everybody hates them because they look ugly or whatever. (Not sure of the exact reason, but I know people don't like them :p)
I love those guys. Landorus especially. >3< Landorus seems like such a sweet Pokemon, and I mean, in his Therian forme he just looks awesome! >.< Same for Thundurus and Tornadus, too. I don't know why nobody likes them. They're useful Pokemon and are so cool. ^u^
And, although I don't know if people HATE him, but...Palkia. Poor little Palkia gets overshadowed by Dialga and Giratina. :c Everybody seems to forget him, or make fun of him because his head looks like a...well, you know...>.> But I love the big guy. He's cute. ^u^ *pets Palkia*
I can't think of any others...I really just like all Pokemon. They're all pretty cool. :3
People just don't like the Kami trio Incarnate Formes but their Therian Formes are pretty awesome and in my opinion should have been their normal formes. And yeah people seem to like Dialga and Giratina more than Palkia but Palkia is my favourite of the Creation Trio. I'm maybe one of the few who has Infernape has their Fire type starter, just love everything about him, stats, design and movepool.
Ah, I see. I thought they were just disliked/hated overall. :O Thanks for clearing it up. :3
I agree with you about Infernape, though. I love that guy! ♥ He got me through a whole game of Platinum, and he's pretty epic in every way. ;3 Better then the other two starters, imo. ;D

I'm maybe one of the few who has Infernape has their Fire type starter, just love everything about him, stats, design and movepool.

My first Pokemon game was Platinum, and my Infernape helped me out a lot. It's still one of my favorites. :)

All the new Sinnoh evos. They add power to forgotten mon's, and some look really good.

Especially Togekiss. Para flinch is bad.

I like the Sinnoh evolutions too. Most of them look really cool in my opinion. I especially like Magmortar because of those arm cannons. :XD2:
There are a few designs that I don't like as much as the pre-evolutions, such as Lickilicky and Rhyperior, but they still look okay and at least make other Pokemon stronger.

When it was revealed, everyone seemed to hate Doublade since not too many people like the evolution concept of: two Pokemon = new Pokemon.

I liked Doublade when it was revealed and I still like it now. It's animations in XY are particularly awesome~

I hated Doublade because of the colour scheme change. I like it better when things are monochromatic, usually (that includes evolutionary lines). Then again, I did like Aegislash. I don't think a lot of people hated that though.

How about Amaura? I like the wide variety of the learnset, and I did find Amaura kind of cute. I was a little disappointed when I saw Aurorus though.

How about Amaura? I like the wide variety of the learnset, and I did find Amaura kind of cute. I was a little disappointed when I saw Aurorus though.

I didn't know Amaura was hated, but I knew it wasn't as popular as Tyrunt. I used Amaura/Aurorus on my main team in X, and it's not bad. (I just wish it didn't have so many weaknesses. :-/) I like that it can learn freeze dry and have an edge over water types, and the designs are pretty good. I actually like Aurorus's a little better because of the auroras in its sails, but Amaura is still cute. :)

And, although I don't know if people HATE him, but...Palkia. Poor little Palkia gets overshadowed by Dialga and Giratina. :c Everybody seems to forget him, or make fun of him because his head looks like a...well, you know...>.> But I love the big guy. He's cute. ^u^ *pets Palkia*
I can't think of any others...I really just like all Pokemon. They're all pretty cool. :3
I *adore* Palkia. He's my favorite out of the trio. In my eyes, he has the best design out of the three. He's also the first Legend that I got shiny via SRing. Yeah, I love that big fella; he's the only Dragon type I actually like using.

Vanilluxe. People need to stop bashing it.

People need to stop bashing a lot of the newer Pokemon, if GEN 1 was released now we'd have "Wow Ditto is such a lazy design and just breaks gameplay" "Mr. Mime? What a joke, that's not even a Pokemon!" "Exeggutor? That's just a palm tree with faces, they're really running out of ideas"

For me it would be Emboar and Beartic, back in Black/White.
Although not everyone hate them, my friends would always say they were bad or ugly or something, but Tepig carried me 'til the Elite Four and I basically used only him in every fight, and I threw in a Krookodile to help me in some of the Elite Four battles.

Beartic, Gigalith, Cofagrigus, Amoonguss, Pidgeotto, Butterfree, Zigzagoon family, Mightyena, all the Fire/Fighting starter families, Fennekin family, Manectric, Turtwig family, Crawdaunt, Relicanth, Tauros are just some examples of Pokemon I think need more love, as I love them. I tend to like the oddly-placed and/or neglected Pokemon, but some of these guys have proven to me their hidden power, and I've come to love them. Many have proven very useful, others have wide ranges of skills and uses, and some are just plain cool to me. That's my two cents.

I really really like bidoof, despite its reputation as being a really stupid rodent and regardless of it's evolutions HM-learning skills.

The Vanillite line, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who likes them! They're among the cutest Pokemon designs ever.
I like the Klink line too, I know it gets a lot of hate for "just being gears". I actually didn't like them that much until I saw them in the anime, they have such dopey metallic voices!

Dusknoir. It's funny that people hate it because Duskull and Dusclops are some of the most ignored Pokemon ever created. Nobody ever used Dusclops so I can't imagine why Dusknoir has been received so poorly.

Sceptile....we'll a few people do use it but compared to the other two starters (Or many other ones as well) the number is pretty low. But it's a beast you know.

The Vanillite line, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who likes them! They're among the cutest Pokemon designs ever.
I like the Klink line too, I know it gets a lot of hate for "just being gears". I actually didn't like them that much until I saw them in the anime, they have such dopey metallic voices!
I completely agree. My Vanilluxe is called Sprinkles :p

I love the more obscure Pokemon like Farfetch'd and Dunsparce. They aren't the best I know but I can't help but love them and also feel bad for them.

The region when Farfetch'd gets an evolution will be the absolute hypest region yet!

Trubbish!
I had no reason to use him, but then my sibling used him as a regular Pokémon. And he is useful, and actually pretty cool.
And Emboar!
I was testy about using Tepig in White 2, but he even destroyed Marlon.

now that i have White i'm going to have to say yes, i now like Trubbish and Vanillite. NOT Klink, but that's because i don't like Plus/Minus ability.

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom