• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

MegaPod

Anxious Apparition Aficionado
Reaction score
Corsola to a lot people felt like some stubby girly Omastar/Anorith wannabe.
What does Corsola have to do with Anorith, again? And besides sharing a type with the Omanyte line, Corsola is quite different from them as well.

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
What does Corsola have to do with Anorith, again? And besides sharing a type with the Omanyte line, Corsola is quite different from them as well.
Dunno. But whenever I talk about Corsola, its typing is the common factor in determining why Corsola is worse than them. Can't say, but that's what I've been exposed to,

Tood

gloomy guy
Reaction score
My second favorite evolution line in Pokemon is Binacle/Barbaracle. The only things I've ever heard people say about them are that they're creepy or ugly. It's completely true, but to me Binacle is so ugly that it just starts looking cute again. Its pouty face is kind of adorable. Barbaracle is a neat take on the multi-headed Pokemon, where the different individuals make up the limbs of the Pokemon instead of just being 7 Binacle on a rock à la Magneton or Dugtrio. Also, it can slap you in the face with its face and that amuses me.

I like a lot of the object-based Pokemon too, like Klefki, Vanilluxe, and Garbodor. They've got a certain charm to them that I just can't help but love.

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
I really enjoyed that one episode with Dewpider.
Is it the one with it following Lana in an Air Bubble because it thought Lana was another Dewpider? Such a cute episode all-round!

MunchlaxKing88

guardian of donuts
Reaction score
I like Altaria, Castform, Maractus, Voltorb, Slurpuff etc. Even if they have a weird design, try to put them on your team, and see if you change your mind.

come on.

give altaria a chance

Last edited: