• ME begins a second journey around Sinnoh. Watch here as he follows a famous Professor around.

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

Reaction score
To be pretty frank, my tastes are pretty heterodox. Magcargo, Diggersby, Impidimp line (except Grimmsnarl, which is both pretty popular and is the only one in the line that I actually dislike), Lunatone, Zubat and Golbat, Eiscue, Palossand, Alolan Raticate, Galarian Linoone, Slugma, Tangela, Tangrowth, Huntail, Eelektross, Cradily, Ledian, Heatmor and Durant, Minior, Barraskewda, Cacturne,

...The list probably will go on if I actually continue, but to cap things off...

My third favorite Pokemon of all time is Beheeyem.

Reaction score
Is Bibarel still disliked? I think the fandom has come to realize that he's super cute.

I seem to be the only one who is a fan of Carnivine (one of my favourite of all time).

EDIT: Spheal's and Sealeo's cuteness is massively underrated. I love them for it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sunkern and namely Sunflora! I just love their happiness and how they fit one of my favourite places - National Park - but since they don't stand in competitively, they don't have any spotlight. I also just love TR Meowth's cosplay of Sunflora.

Carnivine also gets forgotten despite liking him for his cheerness, for being based on a venus-flytrap and for being one of James's Pkmn.

Meganium line, Tangrowth and Tangela, Bellossom (all line, even Gloom) and one of my favorites that I don't evolve: Cacnea...this fellow is just so adorable!

I also love Haunter and Ghastly more than Gengar to the point where I don't evolve Haunter. His first appearence was so funny.

Sawsbuck also. Aside from being a "gimmick" Pkmn in Gen. V, I love the Autunm, Spring and most of all, Summer form.

In general, I think Grass-types tend to not be used and end up as forgotten for the majority.

Last edited:
Geek of the Games
Reaction score
You know, I never see any love for Galvantula. It's such a cuddly adorable electric spider, yet I rarely, if at all, see anyone talking about it positively. I just wanna hug it. I loved how it was portrayed in the Adventures manga, being a Mon who's previous Trainer got swayed by Team Plasma and released it, eventually going feral before Black caught it. And after a little chat and following a confrontation with N it became one of Black's teammates. That's a concept I found interesting. Plus, battle-wise, it's pretty solid. Not only is it the best user of Sticky Web, but Compound Eyes + Thunder is always fun to use. Sure, it's frail, but it still gets the job done. Whenever I use one in my Gen 5 runs it always becomes my Elec Mon of choice. I even use one every so often in my Gen 8 runs, again, being my Elec Mon of choice, and I just love playing with it in camp. But, again, I don't see as much praise for it in the fandom, which I find to be bit of a shame, especially since it's one of the better Bug-types. So, yeah, I love Galvantula but I don't see it get much love which I find to be rather disappointing, as it's a pretty solid Mon. And downright adorable.