• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

I love Chikorita too! It is so so cute and adorable! I don't know how anyone can resist liking it.

Also Togepi! I really love this adorable little egg. Wish they had done more with him in the anime.

And Magnezone. It has a cool design and I think it deserves more appreciation.

I love Chikorita too! It is so so cute and adorable! I don't know how anyone can resist liking it.

Also Togepi! I really love this adorable little egg. Wish they had done more with him in the anime.

And Magnezone. It has a cool design and I think it deserves more appreciation.

Omg I love Togepi too!! It's my favorite Pokemon! ^_^

Anyways. Octillery and Noctowl. I just love their designs!

Within my local area, I haven't seen much love for Slurpuff.
This gave me a few easy sweeps with a Belly Drum/Unburden one since nobody knew what the hell to do against it. Such fun.

I sometimes feel that I'm the only person who appreciates Electrode. It's not the most attractive Pokemon, but I just really like it for some reason.

I feel like I'm the only person around who's so enthusiastic as I am about Corsola, lol

Sandshrew and Sandslash are now up there with Flygon and Aegislash as favorites. Good lord am I happy to get to use one finally.

I'll also add Sunflora to my list. It may not be too good in battle, but battling isn't everything. Its design is lovely.

Also seconding Corsola. It's so cute and I love its design and concept. I was surprised it never got an evolution because it definitely deserves one.

Poliwrath, I always thought he looked so cool, and when one beat Ash's Charizard in the Orange League saga, I was like "wooooooooooooooow.....", then again I was like 10/11 at the time. Still, Poliwrath is awesome :D

I don't know how it is in all Pokemon circles, but I find that Oshawott and its evolutions get a weird amount of crap. I love them though. I'm normally a staunch Fire Starter girl, but I'll pick Oshawott over Tepig any day.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom