• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

Unfortunately, I tend to like the most mainstream Pokémon. Furthemore, i don' know exactly which Pokémon are disliked/hated or not. Anyway, a unpopular (i suppose) Pokémon that i like is: Crawdaunt

The beast certainly is a monstrosity, but, in my understanding, an epic and mythical one.
I name it: Crawdaunt, the adrifted giant.

Hope, yet, that Ash's corphish evolve to it.
I do agree with you about Crawdaunt being a beast. I used one before.

Fеarow, many pеoplе find it ugly, but I think it is prеtty cool. I also likе Miеnshao, Swanna, Zangoosе, Druddigon, Samurott, Sigilyph, Manеctric, Armaldo, Sеnsu Oricorio and Chеsnaught.

Fеarow, many pеoplе find it ugly, but I think it is prеtty cool. I also likе Miеnshao, Swanna, Zangoosе, Druddigon, Samurott, Sigilyph, Manеctric, Armaldo, Sеnsu Oricorio and Chеsnaught.

While I'm meh to Fearow (though it is a solid battler, so it does get points for that), I love Mienshao, Zangoose, Druddigon, and Manectric, too. A lot of them are so underrated and really need more love.

I have seen really unfair hate toward Zygarde Complete Form, I really like it because unlike the other Zygarde forms, it doesn't have any unfinished aspects on its design. That makes it a lot more fitting for the name of the form. Many others tend to dislike it because it looks like a Transformer or some other kind of giant robotic being to them. Plus, I really like it when it does transform to its Complete Form because it heals itself without moves like Recover and without items like Leftovers.

I've seen Whismur, Loudred, and Exploud get hate because of their pitiful competitive stats, but let me just say that stats aren't everything! Even as a competitive player myself, I feel like this line gets unwarranted ignorance. The concept is really nice, and I've found that using a Whismur/Loudred in the Fizzy Bubbles RPG lets me explore the evolutionary line's roleplaying capabilities where stats don't matter. From serving as a boom box to blowing away opponents with sound moves, the Whismur line is quite underrated in my opinion.

I formerly used to like Jigglypuff as my favorite until end of july 2019 when i change my mind to like a more popular Pokémon, Gengar (which wasn't really the case lol). I regret have tooked Pikachu too seriously.

Last edited:
I feel that Charizard has less fans now. They are orange fire breathing dragons who are strong. Charizard can learn a lot of attacks.

All fused Pokemon, honestly, I like them because they are fusions in the first place. This is why I want fusion as the mechanic exactly the same way they had done with Kyurem and Necrozma whenever Gen 5 gets remade.

I just realized that there is another thread like this also in the general discussion forum.
1594067429920.png

@colours / @Zachie should there be a merge between the two?

I wouldn't say everyone dislikes it, but Tepig is one of the least popular starters and it is my favorite Pokémon. It's really cute but people ignore it because of it's evolutions which are considered ugly.

It's been mentioned before, but I've found people really like to rag on Mr. Mime and Jynx. Dunsparce too.

Mr. Mime is super fun to use competitively thanks to its massive support movepool. Fake Out, Wide Guard, screens, Technician, hell the Galarian form just nukes Aurora Veil teams. It's super fun and you can get really creative with how it's used. Technician Icy Wind is hilarious against Lando-T too.

Jynx is pretty similar, only more offensive. Lovely Kiss is basically a Sleep Powder that Grass-types like Amoongus aren't immune to, which is always nice. I also think Jynx's history, in particular, gives it a lot of credence; it's super interesting to look into. Sure, it's pretty dark, but it's one of those few Pokemon who you can look at and probably start a deep conversation over.

Dunsparce looks super cute to me and I have no idea why people hate it so much. Sure it's pretty bad and unnecessarily rare but come on...look at that cute face!

I’ve always thought Dunsparce was somewhat popular. It’s not uncommon to see people clamoring for it to get a buff or evolution.
I think it may be a case of myself being more involved with the competitive scene, where it's often called ugly and useless LOL. I see YouTubers do it a lot too and I'm there like "But look at those wiiiiiings!"

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom