• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you think should not have been created

Pikachu, who caused 700 kiddies to have seisures ;-)

Glalie. Hate the beast and it's an abomination to the adorable as hell Snorunt. Thank God Froslass exists.

Pikachu, Arceus (FFS they said MEWTWO was the most powerful of all Pokémon and MEW was the ancestor, geeze!), and of course, the little blue Linux wannabe!

The squirrel pokemon it's a Pikachu clone!! Pikachu should only be the cute electric type No offense to Elekid or Plusle and Minun fans

I have to agree with the HM slave usage of Bidoof, Scyther's pretty good too teaching it Cut and Rock Smash

If Bidoof didn't exist, HMs would eat my party aliiiive.

I could have done without like, all of those random bug pokémon. Illumise and... the moths and butterflies and... I can't even be asked to remember their names. They're all pretty much the same, and they've all been relatively useless. ... For me, anyway.

Last edited:
I don't think Azurril and Chingling were at all nessecary, but I'll give props to Chingling for at least being kind of cool from a design perspective.

I feel that all Pokémon that have been created deserve to exist.

Although Chingling is a bit of a letdown. The only reason I can think of for it's existence is that Chimecho has the same base stat total as Marowak and Wigglytuff. Thus it would make sense for this Pokémon to evolve from something.

I honestly think every pokemon fits in no matter how lame it is. But what pokemon I do not want? Lucario. Damn thing caused a whole mess in the internet and aura was born. *shudders*

Metapod is useless if you catch that on it's own in frlgrby, or dp. It usually has Harden and String Shot- not enough to defeat other pkmn.

This is why you evolve it into butterfree.

All Pokémon deserve to exist, but some Pokémon need to evolve in order to be useable.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom