• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Pokemon you think should not have been created

Reaction score
Shaymin - Just...why? Its a literal hedgehog. Maybe if the gave it an evolution, and made it a standard pokemon, it might be justifiable. Also, its tiny. Legendaries should not be able to be used as substitute footballs.

And Probopass - Its truly ugly, and truthfully, makes me think of a paedophile. And its cry sounds like its sneezing/throwing up. On the upside, it also makes me think of Klinger from M*A*S*H.

Reaction score
Wait, there's something called Mantine? What the hell is it?

*fluffs chest*
Reaction score
porygon Z ( or at least call it porygon Y since its the shape of a Y)

Togakiss

Licklicity

im unsure about the voltorb line

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
Like I said in a number of other Poke-hate threads...

BRELOOM.

Of course, if it didn't have Spore or Poison Heal, it wouldn't be so freakin' cheap.

Doesn't like your writing
Reaction score
Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf.
We didn't need 3 more psychic legendaries. They don't even look cool, instead they look like the staff ran out of ideas and made them at the last minute. They're just so uncreative.

Arceus I think was a cool idea, but Shaymin looks like... it doesn't look like a legendary at all. It looks like a grass starter.

Pronounce "Ee - Noun"
Reaction score
Cherrim and Cherubi, they're nothing more than Pokédex filler.

Reaction score

BRELOOM.

Of course, if it didn't have Spore or Poison Heal, it wouldn't be so freakin' cheap.
How can you say that? Breloom is awesome

The Wizard
Reaction score

BRELOOM.

I have to ask, why? They have an extremely unique type and their design is genious in my opinion. Definitely one of the better Generation III pokemon. Poison heal only makes it more awesome.

Lust after me
Reaction score
Zubats, and Shuckles.

My god those awful creatures, I almost puked when I remembered about them.

Reaction score
Gamefreak has made 3 different species of cat Pokemon (Meowth, Skitty and Glameow lines) but they won't made another bat or rock creature line?

Hopefully this will be remedied in Black & White (fingers crossed)

Fumo Ergo Sum
Reaction score
Probopass. As well as most of the evos/prevos added in Gen IV. But mostly Probopass. It's hideous. ._.
Really? I like Probopass. Kinda reminds me of Groucho Marx.

And I must agree with Bidoof. It's absolutely horrifying. I didn't even use it as a Slave, myself. Unfortunately, I do have a Bidoof and Bibarel in my box, but... only for the collection.

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Hypno, it is creepy (especially its Dex entries), slow and can't hit hard. The Finneon line is awful, too.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Hypno, it is creepy (especially its Dex entries), slow and can't hit hard. The Finneon line is awful, too.
Oh, I totally agree with you. Hypno really creeps me out, its dex entries are just nightmare inducing, and it's basically the poster child for hypnosis-based... um... let's just say "dirty" scenarios. So, I agree with you about Hypno 100%. Drowzee is okay, since it has an interesting concept, and it's a bit more harmless, but Hypno just gives me the chills.

People Just Get InThe Way
Reaction score
clefairy and jigglypuff both odd as well as diglett maybe even bellsprout

Previously Obstagoon
Reaction score
Bibaracle.

It's the most bloated and aesthetically displeasing Pokemon design I've ever seen. Just remembering that it's canon now makes me cringe.

Reaction score
Chingling... they should've given Chimecho an evolution instead imo