• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you think should not have been created

I dunno about actual Pokémon but maybe some of the designs? I don't like the fact that some pokémon actually wear clothes and have accessories. Where do they get all these non-biological things from? Like Machoke's wrestling tights/belt, Jynx' dress and Hitmonchan's boxing gloves. I realize the pokémon world isn't supposed to be super realistic but it bugs me when I think about it, I'd sort of prefer things to be more natural. Also, once Abra evolves into Kadabra it suddenly has a spoon in his hand, but I guess that just makes him look cooler.

I think it makes the item. Birds make nests. I vote More Bidoof.

I dunno about actual Pokémon but maybe some of the designs? I don't like the fact that some pokémon actually wear clothes and have accessories. Where do they get all these non-biological things from? Like Machoke's wrestling tights/belt, Jynx' dress and Hitmonchan's boxing gloves. I realize the pokémon world isn't supposed to be super realistic but it bugs me when I think about it, I'd sort of prefer things to be more natural. Also, once Abra evolves into Kadabra it suddenly has a spoon in his hand, but I guess that just makes him look cooler.

I know! Me too!

But I don't mind Hitmonchan's hands as much as his dress. We can just say in the Pokemon world, Hitmonchan has really bif red hands and then humans designed boxing gloves based on hitmonchan. But the dress....eh. Not to mention hitmonchan is a guy.

I second the Zubat. I hate that thing. Why on earth does it have to be in every pokemon game? It's EVERYWHERE and it sucks. It's a crappy pokemon and no one wants to ever raise one. The first time I ran into it in Platinum, all I could say was "WHY THE HELL IS *ZUBAT* IN THIS GAME ?!?!" Also Tentacool is really annoying.

I also can't believe no one has mentioned Slugma or Macargo. Hands down, they are the UGLIEST pokemon. Who would ever want to raise one?! I guess you guys just forgot about them or something... but I like fire pokemon best and slugma is a disgrace to the name of fire pokemon D:

I second the Zubat. I hate that thing. Why on earth does it have to be in every pokemon game? It's EVERYWHERE and it sucks. It's a crappy pokemon and no one wants to ever raise one. The first time I ran into it in Platinum, all I could say was "WHY THE HELL IS *ZUBAT* IN THIS GAME ?!?!" Also Tentacool is really annoying.

I also can't believe no one has mentioned Slugma or Macargo. Hands down, they are the UGLIEST pokemon. Who would ever want to raise one?! I guess you guys just forgot about them or something... but I like fire pokemon best and slugma is a disgrace to the name of fire pokemon D:

After Blaine used a Macargo on me I wanted one.

^They're not like magikarp. They are pretty average in terms of stats. There are much better fire pokemon out there. I mean, if they had to make them that ugly, they could have made them more powerful or something.

Ohhh come onnn ppl!
The most worthless pogeymanz ever has GOT TO BE....

Shedinja!
I mean rlly, it's weak against so many move types we're bound to have in our team. It's boring to fight and annoying! Although, it doesn't look as stupid as other bug types and is the only Bug Ghost type to me knowledge. Still pretty vulnerable if not otherwise annoying

^ yeah, but look at just how many types it's completely immune to. I mean, a lot more than it's weak to.

^ yeah, but look at just how many types it's completely immune to. I mean, a lot more than it's weak to.
Except that Wonder Guard donesn't protect from non-attack moves like Will-O-Wisp, Spikes and Leech Seed. If an entry hazard is in play, Shedinja can be KO'd before you even tell it to use an attack.

Any baby Pokemon that needs an incense to be obtained. Couldn't they just make the new Pokemon available from regular breeding? So what if its not in the previous games...

Any baby Pokemon that needs an incense to be obtained. Couldn't they just make the new Pokemon available from regular breeding? So what if its not in the previous games...

I always wonder why the pokemon is born because of incense. What is in that stuff anyways?

I always wonder why the pokemon is born because of incense. What is in that stuff anyways?

It probably causes some effect, like making them really mellow, or just breeding insane, its probably that sort of effect that allows them to breed baby pokemon. Otherwise its just a standard thing.

It might also be linked to light ball/Volt tackle. How the Pokemon is probably electrically charged, and with another Pikachu, there's more energy in the breeding process, resulting in Volt Tackle, same could be said about the incense.

Uh. I don't like Bidoof either, it scares me.
Also Nosepass and its evolution...idea of a nose pokemon bothers me.

All of those stupid normal types that you run into infinite numbers of before you get your second or third gym badge. Those are a pain.
And the bug types that go along with them.
zubat, tenticool, and wingull for their commonality.
And, probably sableye. Hard to find and weak stats even if it is virtually invincible. Spiritomb owns everything about Sableye and if the two ever meet anywhere the sableye should just go kill it's children and jump off a cliff.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom