• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you would actually redesign

Antlionerd

Reaction score
For me, its Lickilicky. I would resign it into something more intimating and lizard-like to make it look like an evolution. Its color would be purplish pink, and its tongue would be longer.

Oops I mean intimidating. Darn typos.Keyboard is acting weird.

intimating lol XD
First of all it should stand on two legs and not on all fours.
Secondly,it should be carrying a sword similar to a shell.
And it would still have his moustache and fierce look.

Samurott.
I would make it look like Dewott.

This I agree.

Also the Deino line. Maybe make it more intimidating.
Another would be Basculin, it kind of looks like those fishes captured in net in Finding Nemo.
Last would be Emboar. Make it more nacho libre inspired.

This I agree.

Also the Deino line. Maybe make it more intimidating.
Another would be Basculin, it kind of looks like those fishes captured in net in Finding Nemo.
Last would be Emboar. Make it more nacho libre inspired.

deino line should have been like the cybernatic line that was intended for it.

intimating lol XD
First of all it should stand on two legs and not on all fours.
Secondly,it should be carrying a sword similar to a shell.
And it would still have his moustache and fierce look.
The real one can stand on it's two legs too. It's kinda like Swampert. Being able to stand on both 2's and 4's.

Last edited:
Shelgon and Salamence. Shelgon shouldn't be a cocoon and Salamence would look way better with smaller wings scale plates like Haxorus has. And I know you'll all flame me,but Pikachu. Nothing big just that it's ears point inside like little horns. Like a little imp.

I would make Muk look more than just an overgrown Grimer, I'd make it look semi humanoid.

deino line should have been like the cybernatic line that was intended for it.
CyberEndDragon.jpg
I actually would love a three headed cybernetic dragon.
I wonder why they changed it?
Either way, Deino's line has an awesome design.

I think Timburr, Gurrdurr and Conkeldurr would look heaps better without carrying their poles etc.
Although, they would probably look too much like Machop and co. without them. Still, I can't take them seriously. Especially Conkeldurr, He reminds me of an old man with a zimoframe

Also Beartic, the crotch tuft of hair is offputting to me. Cubchoo was so cute, why can't beartic be cute too?

Lastly, Litwick, Lampent and Chandelure. I like the color purple and the Ghost/Fire type, but I hate having pokemon based on inanimate objects like light fixtures. So prettymuch just 3 new pokemon with the same types as the light fixtures, but based something not so stupid.

Samurott looks good as it is. D:<
I'd probably redesign Giratina so it looks a little less awkward in Alternate Forme.

Samurott looks good as it is. D:<
I'd probably redesign Giratina so it looks a little less awkward in Alternate Forme.

agreed. it looks weird and ...awkward when compared to the epic origin form

slowbro giving it more differences with slowpoke cos they are the same only difference is that slowbro has shell on his tail!

Especially Conkeldurr, He reminds me of an old man with a zimoframe.

I think that was the whole point (or walking sticks). Conkeldurr. Elder.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom