Pokemon you're Proud/Lucky to own

ever so slightly
Reaction score
latios captured with dive ball.
random encountered shiny pokemon:
zangoose
carvanha
natu (mild)

I also have Shiny mewtwo and rayquaza, but they were SR'd.

We're very concerned.
Reaction score
My shiny Rayquaza. Not EV trained, not good nature, don't know the IV's, but he was my first random shiny since Gold, which I don't own anymore. My first random shiny, a fucking Rayquaza.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe,
anyway, I guess the Pokemon I'm most attached to include the Pokemon that know all my HM moves from Diamond: Bibarel, Roserade, Staraptor and Luxray. They've been with me so long they're all on lv100.

And my favourite at the moment is a legit Celebi...I wanted one for ages,and I was pleading with my computer; "C'mon Bulbanews! Announce that there's a WiFi Celebi event!!"

I got it 2 days ago. It unlocked the time travel event, and I was on quiet a high. I loved it.

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score
Damn. After all the ones on this page I can see I've been wasting time doing nothing. I don't really have anything flashy or well-trained (I just play naturally and let things happen).

Jirachi. Everyone got one in the recent events, but It's the rarest thing I own, along with Manaphy from Ranger 1.

Reaction score
my shiny abra i got from the game corner after countless tries like 5+ years ago in Leafgreen. he's now a lvl. 100 alakazam that just sits on the throne of all my pokemon in platinum

I do all my own sprites
Reaction score
My random encounter shiny goldeen
My level 99 gardevoir (raised from a level 4 ralts!)
My extremespeed dragonite, called speednite.

’Twas brillig, and th-
Reaction score
My badass Typhlosion, Charcoal. Until I made it to the fourth gym Charcoal was the only Pokemon on my team.

Prince of the Red Book
Reaction score
Poke the Blastoise and Gru Gru the Dragonite from FireRed along with Water the Swampert and Fly Dragon the Rayquaza from Emerald. Sucky nicknames, yes, but they're my bros from my first two games and I wouldn't give them up for anything. :D

Reaction score
Dragonite!
the roaming Raikou and Entei in SS (even if they BOTH are Naive)
basically any legendary
There would be more, if I had any pokemon that evolved from happines, other than my Chimecho(which was replaced by my Palkia anyways) but I am not known for great patience with these things.

Edit: I'm getting better at these happiness things, and they are really not all that hard, so let's just add Togetec and Blissey to the list, and also my few female Eevees

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lucky, my shiny rattata with nice (not perfect) IVs. I'm not planning to evolve it or not. Add him every random shiny i have, and some random catches with good ivs.
Proud, everyone I've trained

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
I really love my shiny Yanmega and my Rampardos.
They helped me so many times in game.

They haven't perfect IV's or something like that. I just like they in their own ways. I also used to love a Rhyperior and a Vespiquen, but I lost my savegame with them. :'(

Black&White!
Reaction score
My very first shiny, my level 55 Golem. His gold coating fits rather nicely I think.

My Milotic in White, after years & years of wanting one, I finally have one. She is in level 40 right now, but will be trained to a much higher level in due time.

My Serperior, he is the first B/W Pokemon I ever owned, and he is a BEAST in battles. He has taken down several Pokemon who had an advantage over him. Including Ghetsis's Hydregion.

My second shiny, my level 44 Skamory. Found him randomly in the route under Blackthorn City, in my Soul Silver game.

My Panpour, at first, my Water Pokemon was going to be Frillish. But I'm glad I changed my mind, my Panpour is amazing.

Take me for the walk
Reaction score
My Meganium, I worked hard with it even if it sucks.

Unregistered User
Reaction score
My shiny 'Quaza,Infernate,Empolean,Rapidash,Ninetails and Skarmoary.
Also my lvl100 Charizard that I raised from a egg.
And everything else =)

The Ghost of Tsushima
Reaction score
My shiny golden Pidgeot.
Caught it as a Pidgey in LeafGreen back in 2005 (I think.)
So far, it's been to LeafGreen, Diamond, SoulSilver, Platinum, and White.

I should also mention my Torterra.
It has a sucky moveset, but it's my highest levelled pokémon in Diamond.

(!) Let's battle!
Reaction score
My typhlosion, Burney and my Plusle Cupcake.

I caught Burney in Colloseum, which was the first game I played in the third generation, and I consider it my partner pokemon (it is also the only pokemon I have leveled up to 100)

And my Plusle, who I consider my lucky pokemon because it always seems to do great in all of the battles it is in!

Professional Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hmmmm....
I remember catching a shiny Rayquaza in a Poke Ball on Ruby a few years ago.
That was amazing, since I had only 1 Poke Ball left.
No Ultra Balls, no Great Balls, no special Poke Balls.
Just one ordinary Poke Ball... o_O