Pokemon you're Proud/Lucky to own

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score
I think it's Feebas, because they were hard to find in Emerald! Of course, Feebas => Milotic.

Thanks for reading.

That work for you?
Reaction score
The Ursaring I've owned since Emerald. I've brought it to Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, and Black.

Keep moving forward
Reaction score
My shiny Venomoth, that I caught as a Venonat in SoulSilver and transfered to White.
My Garchomp, Scizor, Arcanine, Ursaring, Ditto, Blastoise, Blaziken, Electivire and Flygon, all level 100.

Princess of Power
Reaction score
My wonderful Golurk, Riser, who is Brave Natured and has Iron Fist. His Attack stat was 68 when I nabbed him as a Golett; my hubby has one with a similar stat, only his is Brave and "A little quick tempered". But Riser... he's "capable of taking hits"! Apparently, Riser was too awesome to require a double Attack booster!

He's been a great addition to my team. Strong, powerful and a killer at the Musical, too. Who would have thought that a giant robot could be such a ham?! :lol:

The Only Pokabu Fan here
Reaction score
My Shiny Munna.

my first ever legit shiny ;-;
I want moar

Is a Foolish Fool
Reaction score
FireRed Charizard. Practically THE Charizard I've ever owned. Prior to transfer over to SoulSilver it was Level 98, and I used it to beat every trainer and soloed the Elite Four with it AND the Elite Four rematch after the Sevii Islands. Never felt such a grand rush through Kanto like that before, so this was the first major time of playing through a whole Kanto based game as well.

The World won't fail.
Reaction score
My english Reshiram-japanese Zekrom pair (both legit)
shiny camerupt in emerald
my brave nature tyranitar in Black
half a dozen of poor Milotics I caught in Black just for the trading purposes.

It's all ogre now.
Reaction score
Basically all of my legends (I have 2 boxes full total) and some other stuff but here are the most memorable:
catching Zekrom with a Quick Ball on the first turn (that was my second time, I caught with a regular ball but lost to N so I soft resetted)
Catching TWO shiny Tangelas and a shiny Finneon. They (except for a Tangela) are evolved now.
Catching 'deep breath' Ho-oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Articuno, Moltres, Rayquaza, the full Musketeer trio, Uxie, Azelf, and Heatran with Dusk Balls. I liek Dusk ballz. ;)
Catching Giratina with my DS upside-down. lol
Wasting 20 balls on Soul Dew Latios, soft resetting, spending half my money on 100 Great and Ultra ball each, then catching Latios on the first turn with a Great Ball.
Getting event Jirachi, and realizing it had Pokerus.
Arceus.

I'm finally back!
Reaction score
My first event Pokemon, my Mew, is what I'm proudest to own. This was from back when you had to wait six hours in a line to get the Pokemon traded to you. I did make some friends there though, and had many great battles.