• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you're Proud/Lucky to own

First time breeding for a Modest female eevee, my first egg was... a modest female eevee.

*cuddles Chloe*

My Charizard, Chris, from my Leafgreen game :)

He's always had a special bond to me, and he's the highest level pokemon I own that I've trained the whole way

Another one would be my Darkrai <3

My shiny bold Geodude, now fully evolved into a Golem and probably keeping a permanent spot on my team :3

Caught him in Pearl and transferred him to HG.

My shiny Suicune that was a gift from an awesome friend. c: Named him Psuedechis, the genus of the Black Snake. <3 Plus, he knows Surf. I surf on a shiny Suicune. Hoorah!
Plus my Shiny Gastly on Rumble, the only random shiny I've ever found. Although I can't trade him over, he's got a special place in my heart~

Last edited:
In HG my Doduo named Dodo. She's not shiny or anything that kind of special, but I got her as a gift. I haven't still evolved it to Dodrio, but I'll do that someday. She just found her third shiny leaf :3.
From other games I must mention my first ever Mamoswine. He's quite special for me. I'm also a really proud owner of shiny Mamoswine :).

In SS: Shiny Hoppip, Shiny Stantler, Shiny... some other thing I can't remember.

A purple Sharpedo...that I later traded to my sister
My whole team of pokemon in Leafgreen. They're not especially powerful or anything, but they're the first team where I managed to get them all to level 100.

Last edited:
Two things:

All my Gen 3 shinies back from the good old year, 2005. May 4th, especially. When I was discussing with my sister at late night the horror if i had a shiny come up in the safari zone, then a blue Nidoran came up literally minutes prior to the conversation. It was my first ever shiny, named bleu. The rest of that year, I went shiny hunting and caught another 7, including solrock, aron, lairon, dewgong, marill, Unown A and Persian.

The second is all my pokemon with the May OT 55772. This was my first ever trainer in pokemon, and when i chose to start over, only 6 pokemon were traded over. These are now in Soulsilver, they're my oldest, and I'm proud to have them.

Hi, I'm new!

My Munchlax, it took me forever to figure out how the Pokewalker worked and probably pumped about 1000W to get 2 of them. Too bad neither was Adamant natured :bawling:.

If anyone wants to trade for one just let me know, I'm trying to open up the path for using GTS.

Probably my original ruby team

Blaziken, Kecleon, Crobat, Octillery, Machamp, Cacturne

They're not particularily good natures [Kecleon is TIMID], they were before I knew about EV training, but... they're my first team when I restarted playing Pokemon [for Ruby]. They're so awesome.

I'm emotionally attached to my pokemon, even though they're random bits of data stored on chipboard :XD:

It always upsets me slightly whenever they get poisoned or hurt in battle. I'm weird like that.

My original Blastoise in Red. It was my first level 100, and I beat the E4 with just him. He was struggling (literally) towards the end, but he was a stallion.

So I'm playing through SS and I'm training my Oddish in the route just before the National Park. I run into a wild Yanma. This alone is awesome because there wasn't a swarm and without one, it's got a 1% chance to appear. I catch it, thinking I got pretty lucky.

Then I check it's IV's. 31 IV'S IN EVERY SINGLE STAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that, combined with the shiny Oddish I caught in the Ilex Forest and my shiny Totodile that only took me about seven soft resets to obtain are probably my most prized Pokemon

I'm really enjoying this playthrough of SS.

The Female Rash Charmander that I got in Fire Red. Oh yeah. It's shiny. Can't wait until I get it up to Black Charizard (sadly, she's on a ROM, so I can't trade her to DS games... oh well)

I have a shiny Mudkip with a Hardy Nature...he's a pretty good pokemon in attack and defense :)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom