• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you're Proud/Lucky to own

Mine is my Espeon (the inspiration for my username). I was battling Lance for the first time and the two Pokemon I planned to use against his Dragonite x3 were my Feraligatr and Dragonair. Unfortunately, Lance kept KO-ing both of them so in a state of desperation I put in Espeon. Not only was she able to stay alive during the battle but her Sychronize ability Paralyzed Lance's final Dragonite, totally turning things in my favor. Espeon definitely gave me plenty of time to revive my other Pokemon and then she KO-ed Dragonite so I was able to win. My Espeon is a sweetie to me but a heinous bee-otch to my opponents so I love her :-D

have anyone caught a riolu on the safari zone?
well through hard work and patience i finally caught a riolu on the safari zone XD

My modest fabass that is offen lost in thought

should get around to evoling her.

For some reson i knew i had to name her lucky when she hacted out of the egg and then looks to check natur i nearly had a heart attack.

My scarfed Porygon Z with adaptability.
He'll sweep your entire team by spamming Tri Attack.

And my LOR Gyrados that I caught in a friend ball.

I'm proud of all of my Pokemon really. My Typhlosion is tough and always get me out of a bind, my Charizard is pretty much the same, my Dragonair is resilent, my Wartortle is proving to be a dream to level up...I could go on for yonks :D

I'm proud to own all my Pokemon. One of my favorites is my shiny Raichu on my Crystal game. She got me out of many binds.

Generation I overpowered Mewtwo, caught with a regular pokeball on my first try.
Yellow version surfing Pikachu from stadium.
Amnesia Psyduck.

I was a very happy Generation I player.

Definitely my Vespiquen in Diamond. The first honey tree I ever put honey on in the game contained a female Combee. I just about fell over.

I'm proud to have all the Pokemon I have obtained by breeding that have the correct Hidden Powers in the 65-70 range. Also a near-flawless Hippowdon that has only SpAtk 29 iirc.

all of my favorite legendaries, Deoxys, Lugia, I spose Ho-Oh. My shiny Tentacruel is pretty cool, and my 94 Typhlosion of course.

My first ever shiny, a Growlithe from Gold, nicknamed Rosebud after my dog. Has awesome moves, cute, and absolutely shreds the Johto Gym Leader Castle.

I also wub my Turtwig from Diamond. My starter, been with me through and through, killing Cynthia's Garchomp and weakening Spiritomb immensely, and being a Medalist in HeartGold who seems to be a natural Shiny magnet. I've found a shiny Bidoof, Dratini, and Lapras with him..

probably my blastoise in yellow which i trained from level 20 to 60 in digletts tunnel to beat lt surge when my cousin told me i was an idiot and should have just caught a geodude from somewhere. still ended up with a kickass blastoise and about ten dugtrio

Woo, I got a Heracross ON THE FIRST TREE I HEADBUTTED near Mt. Mortar. It is now indispensable to my party. I've never trained a Heracross as part of the team in my pre-E4 party in any game before.
I'm not sure about how common heracross are, but I got one on the third or forth tree I ever slathered with honey. It's now a key component of my Platinum team as well, but I think they may be a bit more common than we think :D

I got two full boxes of shinys.

My most prized is a legit, shiny, full EVed, good natured Ninetails.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom