• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you're Proud/Lucky to own

I don't know owning my Politoed makes me feel proud. :p

I love my Politoed(s)!!

Last edited:
My shiny Crobat that can be seen below. My first non cheated shiny that I found by chance while listening to Punkbitch by 3Oh!3 and looking for an Onix in Oreburgh Mine. It always make me smile when it comes out, much more so than those other three. Another one I'm proud of (also on my Platinum) is my female Empoleon. It was my first female starter (if you don't include the truckload of starters I breed on Diamond before then). And I'm not sure if this can count, but my Mew picture on Pokemon Snap. I got so close to it, and it's such a cute picture.

- Shiny Salamence
- 27/31/31/31/20/31 Bold Blissey -- bred this in 2006
- Shiny Cresselia
- Bold Cresselia

Shiny Onix Bold and Shiny Starly Adamant,the only shinies i have ever found in my own. And without masuda method,chaining or rnging.And with the most perfect natures along with them.

Last edited:
My Kingdra in HG :) I caught one originally in LG or FR and used it a lot as a Seadra, then I started breeding for a friend. I migrated one of the childrens (my Kingdra) onto Diamond to fill my dex. It remained a Horsea for a really, really long time and then I finally traded it to my HG so it could be a part of my team. Nothing special about it, no EVs or IVs, not even shiny. I just like it since it's been on three of my games now lol

I guess my Lucario in platinum.

I hatched it from a egg, i maxed it out in toughness and coolness, and it's level 60, and I think his stats might be a little bit higher then your average level 60 lucario.

Not shiny or anything but I'm proud of it.

Out of all the 324 Pokemon I have captured in Pokemon Pearl, I would have to say that my Torterra makes me the proudest. Pearl was the first pokemon game i got, and Torterra was the first pokemon i got.

My party from pokemon platinum: Empoleon, Leafeon, Gliscor, Togekiss, Gallade and Magnezone.

With these guys I defeated in battle a good friend of mine that trained his pokemon for weeks, that was the best battle I've ever had so... I love my pokemon :B

Hope, my espeon,

i was at hearthome city, during a nuzlocke run, and all my pokemon had died there were no routes that i hadn't been before so no other pokemon,all i had was an eevee received from lanette, it was my last hope(hence the name), and it only went and soloed the heart home gym(level 28) and to top it off it went and evolved into an espeon

bros for life

my level 96 empoleon <3
i beat diamond using only him most of the time, and it took forever to level him up that high
and he's a beast (even with hm moves)
also piplup was my first pokemon ever so yeah

My level 100 Manaphy :3
My level 100 Raichu :3
My level 53 Togekiss :3

My Sandslash from Leaf Green. Dante has been there for me through thick and thin, he's always in my party, and I had him EV trained. He's my perfect little man. :3

My shiny Rayquaza. Not EV trained, not good nature, don't know the IV's, but he was my first random shiny since Gold, which I don't own anymore. My first random shiny, a fucking Rayquaza.

I'm proud and lucky to own all of the Pokemon that I do. Whether the Pokemon is that random Igglybuff that I never use, or my Starter Typlosion that I almost always keep in my Party, I'm really glad that I have all of the Pokemon that I have. That sounded really cheesey, didn't it? XD But, it is the truth.

I guess that any shiny Pokemon that I own I'm proud of, especially my shiny Combee, which I caught in the Bug Catching Contest. . . and won with it. Thankfully, it was female. XD

I'm proud and lucky to own all of the Pokemon that I do. Whether the Pokemon is that random Igglybuff that I never use, or my Starter Typlosion that I almost always keep in my Party, I'm really glad that I have all of the Pokemon that I have. That sounded really cheesey, didn't it? XD But, it is the truth.

Yeah, I agree with you.

Even though most of my pokémon are in the boxes, I still value them very much.
You never know when you'll need them.

Thanks.

I don't have anything truly "special" for the eyes of most in my games, but I always get attached to certain ones. Usually I become very proud of those Pokémon that stay with me for the long-haul. The ones I get early on and train up into permanent team-members.

Like Rotom in Platinum. Sure, everyone has one, but for some reason he feels special. Took him with me all the way to the Elite Four. In HG there's Haunter and Magneton, who have become permanent fixtures. And Jirachi, who I'm sure everyone has, but I always wanted one, and I'm chuffed to finally have one.

Also, much respect to my Blastoise from Pokémon Blue. I loved that guy. Stayed on the team since the beginning, and went with me to Johto in Gen II (along with Mewtwo) until Gold's notorious battery killed them both. I was broken. R.I.P. my Original Gangstas.

My beloved Aipo. He's not shiny or anything particularly special; but I've put so much work into the little guy and as my favourite Pokémon, I refuse to let him become an Ambipom. He can hold his own pretty well against friend's fully-evolved Pokémon and pretty much anything the single-player can throw at him.

My Combee from Diamond. When I first got Diamond my team was Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Staraptor and Luxray; but I lacked a sixth Pokémon for ages. I eventually encountered and captured a male Combee while messing about with honey trees. Okay so he was essentially useless in battle, but he was there in my team as the mascot of my team from my last couple of badges, to tearing Cynthia's team apart, and beyond. What a wee bro. :)

After that, probably my Sceptile and Noctowl, my 2nd and 3rd favourite Pokémon respectively. While they've received no where near as much attention as Aipom has, they're still specially trained and bred to suit me and I am hugely attached to them.

I've a special attachment to each of my shinies and the vast multitude of specially bred level 1 starter Pokémon sitting in my PC boxes, as well.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom