• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you're Proud/Lucky to own

latios captured with dive ball.
random encountered shiny pokemon:
zangoose
carvanha
natu (mild)

I also have Shiny mewtwo and rayquaza, but they were SR'd.

My shiny Rayquaza. Not EV trained, not good nature, don't know the IV's, but he was my first random shiny since Gold, which I don't own anymore. My first random shiny, a fucking Rayquaza.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe,
anyway, I guess the Pokemon I'm most attached to include the Pokemon that know all my HM moves from Diamond: Bibarel, Roserade, Staraptor and Luxray. They've been with me so long they're all on lv100.

And my favourite at the moment is a legit Celebi...I wanted one for ages,and I was pleading with my computer; "C'mon Bulbanews! Announce that there's a WiFi Celebi event!!"

I got it 2 days ago. It unlocked the time travel event, and I was on quiet a high. I loved it.

Damn. After all the ones on this page I can see I've been wasting time doing nothing. I don't really have anything flashy or well-trained (I just play naturally and let things happen).

Jirachi. Everyone got one in the recent events, but It's the rarest thing I own, along with Manaphy from Ranger 1.

my shiny abra i got from the game corner after countless tries like 5+ years ago in Leafgreen. he's now a lvl. 100 alakazam that just sits on the throne of all my pokemon in platinum

My random encounter shiny goldeen
My level 99 gardevoir (raised from a level 4 ralts!)
My extremespeed dragonite, called speednite.

My badass Typhlosion, Charcoal. Until I made it to the fourth gym Charcoal was the only Pokemon on my team.

Poke the Blastoise and Gru Gru the Dragonite from FireRed along with Water the Swampert and Fly Dragon the Rayquaza from Emerald. Sucky nicknames, yes, but they're my bros from my first two games and I wouldn't give them up for anything. :D

Dragonite!
the roaming Raikou and Entei in SS (even if they BOTH are Naive)
basically any legendary
There would be more, if I had any pokemon that evolved from happines, other than my Chimecho(which was replaced by my Palkia anyways) but I am not known for great patience with these things.

Edit: I'm getting better at these happiness things, and they are really not all that hard, so let's just add Togetec and Blissey to the list, and also my few female Eevees

Last edited:
Lucky, my shiny rattata with nice (not perfect) IVs. I'm not planning to evolve it or not. Add him every random shiny i have, and some random catches with good ivs.
Proud, everyone I've trained

I really love my shiny Yanmega and my Rampardos.
They helped me so many times in game.

They haven't perfect IV's or something like that. I just like they in their own ways. I also used to love a Rhyperior and a Vespiquen, but I lost my savegame with them. :'(

My very first shiny, my level 55 Golem. His gold coating fits rather nicely I think.

My Milotic in White, after years & years of wanting one, I finally have one. She is in level 40 right now, but will be trained to a much higher level in due time.

My Serperior, he is the first B/W Pokemon I ever owned, and he is a BEAST in battles. He has taken down several Pokemon who had an advantage over him. Including Ghetsis's Hydregion.

My second shiny, my level 44 Skamory. Found him randomly in the route under Blackthorn City, in my Soul Silver game.

My Panpour, at first, my Water Pokemon was going to be Frillish. But I'm glad I changed my mind, my Panpour is amazing.

My shiny 'Quaza,Infernate,Empolean,Rapidash,Ninetails and Skarmoary.
Also my lvl100 Charizard that I raised from a egg.
And everything else =)

My shiny golden Pidgeot.
Caught it as a Pidgey in LeafGreen back in 2005 (I think.)
So far, it's been to LeafGreen, Diamond, SoulSilver, Platinum, and White.

I should also mention my Torterra.
It has a sucky moveset, but it's my highest levelled pokémon in Diamond.

My typhlosion, Burney and my Plusle Cupcake.

I caught Burney in Colloseum, which was the first game I played in the third generation, and I consider it my partner pokemon (it is also the only pokemon I have leveled up to 100)

And my Plusle, who I consider my lucky pokemon because it always seems to do great in all of the battles it is in!

Hmmmm....
I remember catching a shiny Rayquaza in a Poke Ball on Ruby a few years ago.
That was amazing, since I had only 1 Poke Ball left.
No Ultra Balls, no Great Balls, no special Poke Balls.
Just one ordinary Poke Ball... o_O

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom