• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you're Proud/Lucky to own

my very first pokemon, my lv100 swampert from ruby. sucks that i kant use him on a competetive battling team. but it still has an ok moveset:
earthquake
stone edge
ice beam
rest( it holds a lum berry)

Let's see...

My Charizard. Jolly!
My Venusaur. Also Jolly! Coincidence?
My Swampert. Forgot its nature.
My Rayquaza. Erm... Again...
Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre... All awesome!
Onto Gen IV...

Giratina. *Scream*
Dialga. Caught with a Timer Ball! How fitting.
Palkia. Caught with a Repeat Ball. Ehehehehe... :boom:
Empoleon.
Torterra.

My Hydreigon with a Timid nature and perfect HP, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, and Speed IVs...breeding three perfect IVs is doable, getting the fourth is pure luck.

Any and all pokemon I rescued and purified in Pokemon Colosseum.

A random shiny Ponyta I found in SoulSilver. Saying that, any shiny at all. Including the Red Gyarados that everyone encounters in HG/SS.

A few. My Japanese Manaphy from the wi-fi event. I ended up trading it for a celebi, which now I really regret. Then, my Japanese dittos, because I had no idea how valuable they were for helping other people fine shinies.

Even though there's nothing special about my pokemon in my team which are helping my defeat the Johto story, I'm still proud to own them. My Ampharos (Yang), Geodude (Toph), Togetic, Growlithe (Naito), Espeon (Aria) and Phione. I think you just don't forget those pokemon. I used to train only my starter until I defeated the game, or a couple other pokemon to help me win the leagues, I now train my whole party. So it's a different feeling.

in SS, a Modest Jolteon with 67-base Grass Hidden Power, obtained without soft-resetting, breeding or any other trick. Literally, the terror of seas. And lakes, rivers, ponds, etc.

I know it sounds corny, but I'm proud to have all the pokemon I use. Whether they're rare as Dragonite or common as Rattata, I like them all and would not change any of them for the world.......apart from my Graveller I used in Diamond

That said however, I would like to make a special mention to my Blaziken, without whom I would never have completed my very first pokemon journey or played pokemon as a fan.

For me its my Pokemon I got from the Pokemon Ranger Almia game. I was terible and that game and it took me forever to finish it so I deeply treasure my Darkrai and Riolu(now Lucario) because I had to work so hard to get them. The Manaphy was great too but you get him early on without having to beat the game the way you do with the other two

My absolute favorite on HG is my Dragonite raised from a Dratini I got on the Pokéwalker. It took a ton of effort but it is worth it.

My Staraptor (1 of many eggs) is pretty sweet too.

My Feraligatr :3
It's my first ever lvl. 100 and an awesome counter for anything ^^

Waterfall+Earthquake+IceFang+Superpower = WIN

And, yes, I know I should teach it Ice Punch instead of Ice Fang but... I just haven't gotten around it yet...

Most proud of my Charizard, Flamer. Got him as my starter on FireRed and kept him on all my games up to Platinum. Decided to leave him in Gen IV, at least for the time being.

Also very proud of my shiny Mewtwo. Again, was caught on FireRed. Only took 200 or so resets

Two days into my first-ever attempt at IV breeding, I finally managed to hatch a Jolly Mienfoo with Regenerator and flawless Attack and Speed about half an hour ago. It would have taken far less time if Gallade was in the damn Humanshape group like it should be (ironically, Mienfoo looks nothing like a human :rolleyes:). I got a shiny Gallade with flawless Attack and Speed and awesome as that is, I wanted my Black team to only have Unova Pokémon so I decided to go with Mienshao. When I went through my boxes looking for Ground or Humanshape group Pokémon with flawless Attack or Speed, I came across that Gallade, and I couldn't help but feel like it was secretly mocking me.

"I'm Gallade. I have flawless Attack and Speed and I'm vaguely human-shaped. What's that? You want to breed a Humanshape group Pokémon with flawless Attack and Speed? Well too bad, I'm indeterminate because fuck you, that's why."

So yeah, considering the effort I had to go through to get it, I'm pretty damn proud of the little guy. Too bad it's not shiny. I think I'd die of happiness if that happened.

My old lost Mothim with Hidden Power Ground (without breeding or recatching).

That'd have to be my Shiny Snubbull. I've caught other Shinies, but they happen to be two Pidgey and a Bidoof.

My 31/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Timid Latias.

I got her off the GTS for a Jirachi.

I'm not sure if the Latias is legit, but I didn't know if the Jirachi was real either.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom