• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon you're Proud/Lucky to own

Most of my planned party Pokémon could be this sort, because I extensively (perhaps obsessively) plot out what I'd like my finished team to look like. Once they're all set and I've begun using them enough, I'll find myself growing attached to them.

Some of the biggest examples of that are my Swoobat, Venomoth, and Hydreigon from White 2, respectively nicknamed Vayle, Vaarom, and Tia. These three Pokémon from my team were my designated PWT picks, with whom I climbed all the way up each individual singles tourney until we finally grabbed that Champion's Tournament win. For years this was always one of my big bucket list goals in Pokémon games and I'm so proud of all three for getting me there at last.
Tia particularly holds a special place in my heart because her child is part of my Shield team. It's the first time I've ever hatched a Pokémon from one of my previous teams to use in a newer game.

In theory a 6 IV Multiscale Dragonite. Serious breeding luck, there.

Unfortunately he's in Omega Ruby, and considering the battery issues I've been too scared to check if the game is intact...

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom