• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POKEMON Z REVEALED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameCodeTrainer

Warrior of 炎
Reaction score
Last edited:
Re: RUMOR: POKEMON Z REVEALED?!

Even if it's fake, they look really cool. Hope it's real...

I don't think it is fake. It looks like a normal CoroCoro scan leak.

Anyway, it's really cool. Evil Fox eh? This makes sense if he is the Ruler of Illusions.

Oh..

If it's real, it looks a lot cooler than I thought it would. Is that a small Evolution I see beside it? Rather cute, I must say.

Oh..

If it's real, it looks a lot cooler than I thought it would. Is that a small Evolution I see beside it? Rather cute, I must say.
Yeah, the small evolution/first forme does look cute ^^ The bigger evolution/forme looks cool :D

I agree, Zoroa looks really adorable. :3 Cute little dark fox.

Freaking adorable!

Zoroa, such an interesting, cool name for such a cute little fox ^^ But I bet it can whup some serious but >:D

I assume their names come from "Zoro", I trust I don't need to explain who that is? xD They might use a lot of slash based attacks... (SPECULATION, SPECULATION).

I would so hug a Zoroa. Hoping this is real.

I reckon there is 95% chance that it is real! :D
Looks awesome and fits perfectly in to the silhouette, but time will tell...

Hoping it is real too man, hoping it is real too :D

Yeah.

also just wondering to any mods/admins, should this be in the current event "generation 5"?

It should. Moving.

I, for one, don't like the pre-evolution of it as it is now (that is, if it's real of course). I just don't like how it looks. That's me though. The evolved form was cool enough. We'll see if it's real or not soon enough I would assume.

the pre-evolution reminds me of a fakemon i've seen before... from a pokémon fan game.

I, for one, don't like the pre-evolution of it as it is now (that is, if it's real of course). I just don't like how it looks. That's me though. The evolved form was cool enough. We'll see if it's real or not soon enough I would assume.
Takoto, Water-Type King Tom, there's a hater in our mists lol^^
Just kiddin', well, that's your opinion *shrugs shoulders*

The Mommy fox looks cool but I can't say much for baby fox.

I kind of like them, but I believe it is most likely a fake.
I think that text bends way to much for this to be positioned like this...
Either way, hopefully it is true!

I feel like these pokémon always look fake until we see them in-game or in the anime. It looks interesting, nonetheless.

Ughh...foxes and wolves really get my goat.
Pun intended, very much so.

But seriously, foxes and wolves. Can't stand either of them.

These guys resemble several fan-pokemon I've seen in the past, particulary the pre-evolved form. If those end up being the actual designs, then I don't like 'em. I'll get in line and wait for the wackier pokemon here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom