• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon

Muddy:3

So I Herd U Leik Mudkipz?
Reaction score
I like pokémon

Hi

Lolz

I need to do 15 posts so y'know..

TEEHEE

Hwjxbfh

H

£38:'

t(-.-t)

I need to talkto my friend and i cant till i have 15 posts-.-

Gejebeh

Yay 15 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa whoa whoa, calm down. Multiple posting is against the rules.

If you would like to contact your friend, you may send them a Visitors Message by going onto their profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Make sure not to do multiple posting in the future, especially if you just want to get your postcount up...

I need to do 15 posts so y'know..
I need to talkto my friend and i cant till i have 15 posts-.-
Well, I'd suggest posting elsewhere (one place at a time), and deleting some of these posts (one at a time), offsetting some of your, uh, criminal record. Once you get down to having 3 posts in a row, you can make it seem like a triple-post.

That said, I'm an advocate for substantive posts, you mischievous lady. :cool:

Well, anyway, welcome to the forums! Feel free to quote this post and respond to it, to offset one of your earlier posts.

EDIT--For a reason.

Last edited:
Wow, weird, huh? I think you should know how to post now, huh? I think you'll be a great user around here!

Anyway...

Welcome to the forums, and have fun! Why not join the Mentoring Program, by the way? It's in the same subforum as the introductions. In the meantime, post around in threads and be active in general! I hope to see you again!

May I suggest asking for sprites or banners in Artisan's Gallery or joining URPG I dunno,on the latter you can get a least 2 posts for free ;P

Welcomes,still

Welcome to BMGf, Princess Sophie! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me or any other member of the administrative staff!

Hello there! Glad to meet you. Welcome to the world of BULBAGARDEN! My name is JESTER. People affectionately refer to me as JESTERMAN. This world..... is inhabited far and wide by creatures called USERS. For some people users are friends. Others use them for trolling. As for myself... I study USERS as a profession. I kid, I kid. Welcome to Bulbagarden. You get a cookie from the mods for joining I believe.

Welcome to bulba garden i am to but i am just going around saying hello (it tends to make less people angry)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom