• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games #Pokemon20 Trainer Battles - Night 0: Role Creation and confirmation phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLAYERS
1. @Elementar
2. @FinalArcadia
3. @Zexy
4. @Slife
5. @Space
6. @Calvin ッ
7. @WolfOwl
8. @Ghostly

@TheCapsFan

Sign ups are now locked. Sometime over the next month, each of you will receive your role PMs. Feel free to ask me questions if you need to. I am willing to make limited changes if warranted, but remember to select your active pokemon when you get your role PM as well.

hang on a second why arent i on that list? i signed up like the rest of you lot. bad eevee.

Hey guys, I'm going to need to push the start of this back a bit. I've been pretty busy lately (As you may have noticed I subbed out of Greek Mafia for that reason). I haven't had enough time to do the role PMs.

The rest of the game is ready though.

Thanks for your understanding.

PLAYERS
1. @Elementar
2. @FinalArcadia
3. @Zexy
4. @Slife
5. @Space
6. @Calvin ッ
7. @WolfOwl
8. @Ghostly
9. @Etrian Oddity

Well, this is a pain... Looks like we're three months overdue with this, and to be honest, I only have two role PMs done (out of the nine I need).

I am currently working full time, under a lot of stress, on a website that needs to launch very soon. I don't have time or energy to spend on this at the moment.

Which means I am going to have to cancel this, as I said it is already 3 months overdue. The format isn't going away though, and I hope to use this format in a future Trainers Battle.

I truly am sorry, and thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom