• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemons with HA from the Pokebank

Dragoss

Reaction score
This I offer:
Treecko: Adamant, HA, EM: Endeavor, Synthesis and Leech Seed.
Chimchar: Jolly, HA, EM: F.Punch and T.Punch
Turtwig: Adamant, HA, EM: Superpower and Stockpile
Darumaka with HA
Mudkip with HA
Carvanha adamant with HA and destiny bond
Dratini with ES and marvel scale
Want: Shiny Pokemon, Gible with Stealth Rock, Vivillons, Legendaries from Kalos(those must be in the same level in which were captured)

Last edited:
Re: Treecko Adamant HA and Chimchar Jolly HA with T. Punch

I'm very interested in the Treecko. I have some Continental Scatterbug that I can offer in return.

I would like a Treecko, I have High Plains Vivillon.

Could I have a chimchar for a marine scatterbug?

Sure here is my FC 1848-2213-7074

I only accept Vivillons for trade so evolve those scatterbugs and will happily trade with you

EDIT: Now I have Turtwig with HA and Egg Moves; Treecko is now offered with Egg Moves

Last edited:

Sure here is my FC 1848-2213-7074

I only accept Vivillons for trade so evolve those scatterbugs and will happily trade with you

EDIT: Now I have Turtwig with HA and Egg Moves; Treecko is now offered with Egg Moves

Registered, are you available for trade now? NVM leaving soon. Can I get a Chimchar as well if I can get you another Vivillon?

Last edited:

I would like a HA Treecko too. Sadly I don't have either the starters or the Vivillons. Is there anything else you're looking for?

I would like a HA Treecko too. Sadly I don't have either the starters or the Vivillons. Is there anything else you're looking for?
mmm what do you offer?

Well I can offer sought-after HA Pokemon like Magic Guard Abra, Thick Fat Piloswine etc. . Or I could try IV breeding/breeding egg moves in a Pokemon, if it's possible for me.

I want that Abra, my FC : 1848-2213-7074

Registered, are you available for trade now? NVM leaving soon. Can I get a Chimchar as well if I can get you another Vivillon?
I need you FC

Ok, but don't you want me to breed you a proper one? Like a Timid or Modest one, male/female etc.
In any case my FC is 0447 6644 8531.

mmm Timid Abra?

mmm Timid Abra?

Ok, just give a minute and I'll send you a request. My in-game name is Arcee.

Edit: Sorry it's taking so long. I'm encountering some difficulties.

Last edited:

no problem leave it for later

Finally, after 13 eggs, I got you a Timid Magic Guard Abra. Hope you're still available.

Okay then, one of the Scatterbug has evolved into Vivillon, so do.you want to trade now? Treecko for Continental Vivillon.

Thank you and I also apologize for keeping you waiting. i hope you can make good use of Abra.

I can offer a HA Piplup for the HA Treecko. Is there anything else you're interested in for a HA Turtwig?

I have a mudkip is trade for the HA turtwig. My FC is 3668-8127-4779

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom