• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokeMorph High: It's Just The Beginning (Me and Miles Prower)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstractwatercolor

Consider the coconut
Reaction score
Bless "Lessie" Arrow was tired. Very tired. Well, that was to be expected, considering that she'd just had a kid several minutes ago. She laid there in a hospital-bed and tried to ignore the pain in her lower body so she could get some rest. You'd think Nathan's mother would have warned her how hard it was to go to sleep after giving birth, but no. She was left to discover that for herself.

((I tried to keep some of Lessie's old humor and attitude in there even-though she's exhausted and in pain))

Last edited:
6ft 5 tall, eighteen and fresh out of highschool. Sitting on a bench outside a delivery room, running his hands through his dark brown hair. That's what you would see if you happened to look down the hallway. If someone were to ask him what was his most stressful part in life so far, he wouldn't answer with 'Highschool Exit Exam' or 'Senior Project'...No, he would say 'Getting his first child.

He looked up, his hair a mess, as the doctor walked up and told him that everything went well, and he could go in and see her. He quickly got up and went inside. He sighed with relief when he saw Lessie, all tired out, holding their baby girl. He didn't say a word, he just looked at them, and smiled softly

Lessie looked-up when she heard the door open, and smiled brightly. "Hi..."

"Heya..." He said back. He walked up to them and smiled "Shes Beautiful.....you did a good job."

"She really is," Lessie agreed, brushing a finger lightly against their daughter's cheek. "She's absolutely perfect." She noticed something she hadn't yet, poking-out from under the baby's little pink hat. "She already has your hair."

Nathan nodded. "That she does..." He said, smiling softly. "So, you come up with a name for her?" He asked

((Taking a tiny bit of liberty here))

Lessie bit her lip, looking suddenly shy. "I was thinking......Thalia, for my mom, and Marie, for yours."

The baby made a tiny cooing noise.

Nathan thought long and hard. "Hmm...I think Thalia sounds nice. Yeah, Thalia. Has a nice ring to it." He said smiling

Less smiled. "You wanna hold her?" She offered, holding-out the little bundle.

Nathan nodded, taking her in his arms. He cradled her as best as he could and rocked her a little. "Never thought I would see the day..." He mumbled to himself, smiling

"Careful," Lessie reminded him absently, her eyes fluttering shut.

Nathan sat in the chair in the room, holding the baby. The doctor came by an hour later, and asked for Nathan to give him the baby. "We Need to Take her over to the Baby Room so she can get some sleep, Both her and your wife are exhausted." He said, as Nathan handed Thalia over. "By the way, did you two come up with a name for her?" He asked. Nathan nodded. "Yes....Her Name is Thalia." He said. The nurse wrote the name down. "We will have her Birth Certificate ready in the morning. You can take her home in the morning as well." He told him, before turning and handing the Nurse the baby, trading off the Clipboard. They both walked out and shut the door.

Nathan, sighed and got up, looking outside the blinds into the city. Born on a cold November night, with a hospital that had a wonderful view of the city. Nathan yawned and shut the blinds, before walking back over to the chair and closing his eyes, immediately falling asleep. When he last looked at the time, it was near Midnight

The first thing Less was aware of was that she was uncomfortable. And that she was on her back. This confused her. She never slept on her back. She tried to roll onto her side, and the pain immediately jolted her awake. The memories of yesterday flooded into her mind, and she sagged against the mattress, all the tension leaving her.

Nathan awoke with a start, his neck was killing him, and so was his back. "Ahhhh Fuuu......Fudge. Yeah, Fudge. My neck..." He mumbled, sitting up and rubbing it. He remembered where he was, and that he had a headache. "Dumb Chair..." he muttered

"Yep, All Day Everyday....I play the 'Poor Pitiful Me' move." He said, stretching. "Speaking of Baby, we get to take her home today....Well, our excuse of an apartment that is." He said, laughing. "Actually, I'm not even sure its big enough for all 3 of us." He said, sighing.

Lessie smiled at that. "Well, she's little for the moment. She wont take-up much room, especially if she ends-up bein' a midget, like me."

"Yeah I guess, But We will have to get a bigger home sooner or later though." He said. "But we can worry about that later. Mom is gonna want to see her." He said

"Is she here?" Lessie's face lit-up. Since her mother had been killed almost a year ago, Nathan's mother had taken her in and treated her like the daughter she'd never had. And she became almost like a second mother to her best-friend's child. Lessie adored her.

"Im not sure." He said, rubbing his head. "She might still be asleep. I was talkin about going by her house." He said, looking outside. The city was slowly waking up.

There was a knock at the door and A nurse walked in. "Good Morning you two. How are you feeling Lessie?" She asked, coming over to the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom