• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokeMorph High: It's Just The Beginning (Me and Miles Prower)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Like I never want to move again." Less admitted truthfully, looking a little embarrassed.

The nurse just smiled, and handed her a glass of water and some medicine. "Take these It should ease the pain soon. I will come by with a Wheelchair for you, and we will take you two to the baby." She said, walking out

Nathan smiled. "Love ya too." He said, before the nurse came in with a wheelchair. "Time to check you and your new addition to the family out of here." She said, smiling

They all went to the baby room, and got Thalia, and checked out of the Hospital. Nathan went out to the Parking lot and got into his Chevy Cobalt, and drove it up to the entrance. He, got out, opened the door, took Thalia, putting her in her baby seat, then opened the door for Less

Lessie leaned her head against the headrest. "So ready for a nap."

Nathan got in the car, and started to drive. He nodded. "Yeah. You can crash at mom's I guess. We will probably stay the night with her tonight...cause we got nothing in the means of food supplies. We ran out before we had to take you up to the Hospital." He said, sighing.

"Oh, yeah. Forgot about that." She peeked in the rearveiw-mirror to check on Thalia. She was out cold.

"Yeah..I'm pretty sure Mom will help out." He said, as he turned the car down the street, making the stretch for her house.

Nathan pulled into the driveway, and turned the ignition off. He sighed. "Life only seems to get harder. Guess the only way to counter-act it is to dig your hooves in the ground and keep on bucking." He said, before adding "Figuratively Speaking..."

Nathan just smiled, and got out. He went around and opened the back door, slowly getting Thalia out of her seat. Even after he got her out of the car and her seat, she was still sound asleep. Nathan walked up to the door and lightly tapped it.

Lessie chuckled as she got out of the car. "Give me Thalia and knock properly." She said, gently taking the baby.

Nathan rolled his eyes and went to knock, but then the door opened and Mrs. Jones appeared at the door. "Oh Nathan, and Lessie, its so good too see you, and oh my...Is that what I think she is?" She asked, stepping outside to take a look. "Nathan, you could have told me She was having her!" She said to him.

"No Ma...I couldn't. Left my phone at the house, and it was so late at night, I didn't want to wake you up." He said to her

Mrs. Jones smiled. "Yeah, I guess you could say Suprise. Come on in, make yourself at home." She said, Nathan opened his mouth "Wel" "Don't be a Smart-Butt Young Man." She said, playfully elbowing him. They both laughed. Nathan went over to the couch and sat down. "Mind if we crash here tonight? I gotta go out and get supplies and get the apartment ready." He asked, before sighing. "Which includes cleaning...Fun" He said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom